If Seth MacFarlane had woken up on time on September 11th, 2001, he'd be dead right now

>if Seth MacFarlane had woken up on time on September 11th, 2001, he'd be dead right now

How would the world be different?

He would hit snooze and the world would still be the same.

We wouldn't the best academy award ceremony

He would sing showtunes with the terrorist, and get them to land the plane at disney world

huh TIL

I'm sure the original run of Family Guy would now be considered one of the greatest pieces of television ever made. It's not. It along with the rest of the shows run are absolute dog shit from start to finish. But that's what death does.

We would be on the moon already.

>his show was mysteriously cancelled the same time he was scheduled to travel on a flight that would eventually crash into the world trade center

Was Fox in on it? How deep does this go?

The 80's would be known as the new dark ages since there would be no one around to reference them every week.

t. millineal

South park would have been continued the king of animated comedy.

I will never understand what is it about family guy that triggers people on here so much. Its like going on another website and calling people niggers it brings up that much rage, for a show that has 5 great seasons. Why do you get triggered so fucking much?

>we should all chip in and send him an alarm clock

>millineal

threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums endlessly bemoaning how we lost a great and imagining subsequent seasons of Family Guy as though it were a treasure lost forever

Wow these Jewish people are very lucky
So many coincidences!

>no American dad

I don't want to live in such a world

b-but flashbacks and u-u-uh its a cartoon you idiot!

family guy is the Simpsons, but doesn't take itself so seriously, and people want edgy social commentary I guess

Traveller, your answers dwell in this realm

Just about every claim made here is fake if you look into it

I will never understand how people on here say the simpsons is the greatest show ever with 8 pretty good seasons and like 20 awful ones. But family guy with 5 good seasons and how ever many they have made since then is so fucking bad.

Yup.

>I will never understand
Yeah, we know.

I wouldn't have spent all that time watching Family Guy stoned with my college roommates. And I'd probably be applying to Med school by now instead of still finishing up prerequisites. fucking Seth

>triggered the post

Hey Lois. Remember the time when I overslept and missed the plane on 9/11?

kek

>If Mark Wahlberg were on the plane and the hijackers were Vietnamese
How would the world be different?

On the February 10, 2011, MacFarlane announced he is directing his first feature-length film, “Ted.” The film stars Mark Wahlberg who also survived by missing Flight 11 on that fateful day.

im spooked

Kek

If Mark was on that plane he woulda owned those Arab shits though

Obama would have lost the election
I never would have met my third ex-wife
Hitler would still be dead, I think

The writers strike wouldn't have succeeded and we'd only have reality tv shows.

Fox never would have caved in and given Family Guy another chance, therefore no shows would EVER react to fandom.

No Family Guy, no Cleveland Show, no American Dad.

Just Simpsons.

Also Charlize Theron and Liam Neeson wouldn't have had their comebacks.

But Demi Moore would still be with Ashton Kutcher.

People born in the early 80s are millennials and they might remember the 80s though

Ted was meant to happen

>how much better would the world be
ftfy

The majority of this board would be a little less retarded, but that's not saying much.

Simpsons might actually be popular.

The US wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan and Iraq

Thus not leading to the ensuing instability and tensions around the Middle East that led to further interventions, the Arab Spring, Libya, further chaos, the formation of IS.

Therefore not all this shit with Syria and its surrounding areas, and the excuse for mass migrations of Arabs and Africans flooding into Europe

Leading to what will likely be an irreversible shift in Europe's culture and ethnic demographics, and the end of any chance of finding a place decent to live in the future anywhere.

This
He'd fuck them up big time, and sent to prison for hate crime

And just wait til Hillary is president, as far as foreign issues are concerned...

>If you ((((((look into it))))))

>Leading to what will likely be an irreversible shift in Europe's culture and ethnic demographics, and the end of any chance of finding a place decent to live in the future anywhere.
feels bad man

the fans, apparently
I've only run into one annoying Family Guy fan and he stopped quoting it too much some years ago

Yeah. Honestly, I don't like Trump, and I'm not in a swing state so my vote won't matter here anyway.

But that said, given what has happened with the Middle East and its recent impact on Europe with the migrant crisis, and Hillary's part in that, I don't know how anyone can think ANYTHING is worse than Hillary.

The migrant crisis in Europe may be one of the worst events I've seen in my lifetime. It's been just soul-crushing watching it unfold, and all its implications on the dreams I had about my future and my kids' future.

>given what has happened with the Middle East and its recent impact on Europe

Don't blame what is happening in Europe on the middle east. Blame the leaders of Europe for letting it... no... MAKING it happen.

I blame normies for still watching Family Guy

The chaos created in the Middle East set up the context / excuse for letting everyone come up. No chaos in the Middle East = no migrant crisis. This is why I'm an isolationist.

You might just say simply "close the gates", and of course I agree, but given the recent global (or at least Western) human rights policies and progressive climate, there was no way they were going to turn these people down given that pretext.

Seeing the problems the migrants are causing will probably change many peoples' sentiments now, but the left will work tirelessly to try to cover up the rapes and no-go-zones etc while constantly posting pictures of weeping women and children and guilt-tripping everyone for not caring enough.

>What is past tense

>Was Fox in on it?

Yes. The x files spinoff called 9/11 earlier that year. Just with hacking instead of suicidal raghead

fuck off reddit

who /goodmorningusa/ here?

a better place
no way baloon-headed baby shit

Obama would have lost in '08, and the Crash of 2008 and ensuing recession would not have occurred. There would be no fight for $15 and liberals would all be in the closet again.