It's disappeared from iTunes and Spotify. What's he doing?

It's disappeared from iTunes and Spotify. What's he doing?

maybe he's hoping people forget that he used to make interesting music

shit your right, actually planned on listening to it again tonight, maybe he's hearing up for a vinyl release / remaster or something? i'd kill for a vinyl pressing of this

He's not gonna turn into radiohead is he?

Kek

honestly don't even know what this is

reverse image search

good riddance

>removing his only goodish album
Hope he's killing himself then

He sold out now he's buying in again

not very good

It's still on Bandcamp for free

Is Will Barnes the biggest cancer on the face of indie music? Seriously, you numales will eat up anything this piece of shit releases. Toledo is a fake name, by the way (not that you plebs would ever know that). I've talked to plenty of people that went to W&M with him and tell nothing but stories of a pompous and snobbish douchebag being condescending. Despite hanging with the radio station kids in college, his musical index barely expanded and was unable to evolve lyrically or sonically as an artist (why he sticks to the Lofi gimmick as a crutch for being shitty). You all relate to him simply because "muh women reject me" and you're also low test like him so when you sing it sounds more like whining/moaning. Barnes is a talentless hack and you all are too blind to see it

>deleting your only good album
>you numales will eat up anything this piece of shit releases
A ton of people shit on him post matador.

I couldn't care less about his personality irl, I like his music,
And he did move past the Lo-fi sound you're talking about. See: Teens of Denial

it's the 6th anniversary of it's release

you think they'll announce something?

someone will notice ur bandcamp one day user

this is such a bitter post. people at w&m who were here at the same time as Will all have nearly nothing but positive things to say about him, at least from my experience. and old campus bands who come back to play also talk about him in a very positive light. The biggest criticism of him here has been the way he's talked shit about the Meridian once he got big.

Yeah it's not secret that in a lot of his early work he would aggressively wear his influences on his sleeve, but there is no denying that he has evolved sonically ever since signing to Matador and with his band has carved out their own unique sound.

Also calling him out for using Toledo instead of Barnes is such a dumb critique, like who the fuck cares?

album art for Nervous Young Man also changed

I hate Will because he's a huge faggot who ruined the second half of TF, and really hasn't made anything I've liked other than the first half of the album.
I'm the furthest from liking that furfag, and you should stop being a little bitch over his success amongst homos and overly-emotional young adults

Do I detect a new epin pasta?

>being this bitter
I didn't listen to the music in your bandcamp and I don't think anyone ever will but I can tell you it's shit

i asked the fb page for car seat headrest why its gone and i got a message back saying "We got sick of it -Andrew"

W&M alum here, he was quiet. barely spoke.

it's like they're trying to retcon the fact that CSH was ever good in the first place

screenshot?

t. Will

did he keep so quiet, it was hard to tell he was alive?

wow, hilarious, now i remember why i stopped coming here

All names are fake if you think about it

damn...

how can people be real if their names aren't real

answer the question you massive faggot

He probably got back with the (now) tranny he wrote the album about and she said she'd only pound his ass if he took it down.

then he would probably have taken down Monomania, since he trashes her for the whole record and calls her a son of a bitch

>her
>son of a bitch
really makes u thonk huh

Eh the one trans person I've known in my life sort of got off on hate. Kind of sad, kind of pathetic.

>We got sick of it
Well, CSH will never release anything as good as TF ever again.

maybe once he's no longer with Matador and his awful Craigslist-hired band he'll go back to making worthwhile music

He's not talentless though, he's clearly musical, and his music can quite often resonate emotionally with obviously quite a few people. You'd have to be stupid to call him talentless, it's clear he's musical.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke, lads. Andrew is known for having that sort of humour.

confirmed that new csh album is re-recording of tf

that's probably the worst possible thing this band could do
which means they'll almost certainly do it

Pls no

Fuck off Will

I was thinking that.
I mean if they don't fuck it up it might come out good. But sometimes when they change songs it sounds really bad. If it was just like the original but not as lo-fi it could be great, but if they're making all the songs sound more like weezer or whatever they're doing now that probably wouldn't be great.

Sorry toled you down boy, but Will you accept the fact that that aint my name?
Cause my real name is William The Wolf and that's who i've always been and you better respect that fucker otherwise i'll write an angry self referential song about you with a bunch of references to movies I haven't even watched/understood.

...Willy Barnes, is that you?

Hi Will please write a song about opossums thanks

No It's not me you idiot!
That's not even my name.

y'all silly

only getting back to this now but yeah heres a screenshot

scummy of them. you dont just take something down from streaming because you dont enjoy it personally, obviously this is an album a lot of people enjoy and have been listening to so to take it down just doesnt make sense economically. Radiohead doesnt like Pablo Honey, and that album's still up for streaming, and that's setting aside all their problems with the medium in the first place! CSH built themselves on internet word of mouth sharing, and to see themselves cut off an avenue of that recognition is just sad.

idk i wouldn't be surprised if they were just fucking with me, strange to take it down on basically its birthday

seems like a pretty clear joke

> you dont just take something down from streaming because you dont enjoy it personally
It is a sign of autism when you can't see obvious social cues such as the sarcastic joke there, right?

Twin fantasy is still on spotify

not on UK spotify anyway

not on US

Not on Togo Spotify

ooga booga not on me rocc

I don't use spotify and can't confim this.

I doubt they're sick of it considering half of their merch has the cover on it.

Wouldn't they be sick of it because half of their merch has the cover on it?
Also, I think that the dog couple kinda represents the band and not the album itself.

The... band?
...But CSHR was a solo project when the album was released.

man who the fuck is andrew and why does he get to decide what happens to Twin Fantasy? it's sad to watch someone with potential crash and burn into worthlessness so fast. TF is a legitimately incredible album and will toledo is a little shit these days, it's sad.

paid to see him live and he cut the show short because he was in a bad mood and didn't feel like performing. was really only worth it to see Sober to Death and a cover of Frank Ocean's Ivy but i didn't pay for him next time he came to town. looked up the setlists and they weren't playing a single TF song. i mean look at this garbage:

>Fill in the Blank
>Vincent
>Powderfinger(Neil Young & Crazy Horse cover)
>Destroyed by Hippie Powers
>(Joe Gets Kicked Out of School for Using) Drugs With Friends (But Says This Isn't a Problem)
>Unforgiving Girl (She's Not An)
>Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales
>Beast Monster Thing (Love Isn't Love Enough)

only halfway decent song on this list is Killer Whales and he totally phones in every performance. had a friend see him live in a different state and said it was the same bullshit, although she described it as his "aesthetic" meanwhile to me it just reads as lazy. whatever, i'm done ranting.

>new
It's bloody stale already.

You sound like a very bitter person.

andrew is the drummer and as far as i know he runs the facebook page, I've messaged them a few times before and it's always him who answers

That mus be pretty shitty, I don't like any of those songs. I would only pay to see CSH if he played Bodys and I knew it.

that was the entire setlist?

Beast Monster Thing is pretty good, but not goo enough to save that god awful setlist.

Beast monster thing is better than all of TF though

Boi, Beast Monster Thing isn't even the best track on HTLT.
Kimochi Warui is.

update on this, they came back and said "don't fret, the musics still out there"

update on this, they came back and said "sike nigga we're deletin TF --andrew jackson"

damn rip TF

based user

dubs & they put it back on

Nu male music.

*blocks your path*

This but unironically

Nu male buzzword.

>Love this album
>Find out the artist is a flaming faggot
>Can't listen to it anymore
any else know this feel?

no because I'm not a flaming faggot

nani?

dude the first fucking line in the album is "my boy" how faggier can it get

that's a really weird way of spelling dramamine

uhhhh did you not pay any attention to the lyrics like the entirety of beach life-in-death is about will having a unrequited gay crush

I thought it was about friendship

"you galvanistic young man"
...really makes u think huh

When I first heard it I genuinely thought it was about two close friends who lost contact with eachother over time, and how the singer believes that though they've lost one another the friends may make relationships later on to fill the void left by eachother
Only till Beach-Life-in-Death did I realize it was about fags

The stupid monologue Will does in that song is fucking awful and ruins the whole thing for me

you do know those two aren't mutually exclusive?

I always thought it was funny, as sincere as it is

Wait, so you thought all of that up... before the second song on the album? From two minutes and forty nine seconds of the same phrase over and over, you had already built yourself up to be disappointed.

That's... pretty amazing, actually.

Same, it definitely would've been better without the monologue.
Hey, maybe with this new Matador deluxe edition re-release we'll get a monologue-less album!

Wow, did't Bodys feel weird? I'm not totally gay but the love story between the guys is great.

the frankenstein monologue and chorus monologue are good tho

Good point, though I liked the friendship perspective better. There's a bit more purity in it than a real emotional relationship
Yeah, I mean it was just repeating the phrase over and over, so I felt I was given enough time to ponder what the phrase meant. Though it was disappointing I still love BLiD, best track on the album for me
I had gotten used to the concept by then, agreed. Love that song too
>WHEN WE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCCCCCEEE

Would you consider TF a romatic album?

I wanted to listen to it on my way from LCD Soundsystem last night and it was off of Amazon music.

Mildly upsetting.