What happened to Greece?

What happened to Greece?

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/2011_interview_metalkings.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to the USA?

They look exactly same to me tbqh famalam.

Thats because you TURKED them you dirty fuckers

>WE WUZ WHITE ROMANZ AND SHIEEEEEET
Do you seriously believe what you just typed now? They look exactly same as before. Greeks are mediterraneans not germanics for fucks sake.

There was a thread on Sup Forums not to long ago showing how ancient greeks were ayrans I'll try to find it but its true

Also Varg pointed this out

what do you mean?

pol people are shitskins
do not forget
most americans here are shitskins
and your "whites" are all mongrels

Ancient Greeks were actually Finnic. Later they were pushed north by savage southern hordes.

Seems this is going to be a funny thread. I'll keep czeching.

This.

They werent m8 Sup Forums is larping

you were and still are savages

>pic related is a Croatian Australian actor Eric Bana(dinović)
I am Greek

?

This is some "Ancient Egyptians were black"-tier shit.

Why do they look like North Africans?

some north africans look like Mediterraneans because of the ancient people who lived there before the arabs raped them
then the turks came and made them look more Greek again

Both types of genomic material showed that ancient Egyptians shared little DNA with modern sub-Saharan Africans. Instead, their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.

Greeks

Daily reminder that Greeks have more West African in them than Somalis and Ethiopians do

Do you know what the levant is?
Also this study was conducted on mummies of Egyptain royalty after Egypt was conquered by Rome (and the royal families fugged)

I'm not ikibey but modern day Greeks are literally the same as ancient greeks. Its just whitewashing from the west to make people like Alexander or the many philosophers likeable, similiar to how jesus is potrayed as white most of the time but he was actually a semite.

yes
look into the picture

are you jealous of Greeks?
Greeks are better than other humans

Pretty sure that's not a contemporary bust of him. I don't think there would be one of him since it is only through his students we know shit about him.

Jesus is Greek

you are jealous of Greeks

>Globalization is very destructive to our species. The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers. Today Greece is a very race mixed country, and because of this is but a rotten, crime-ridden, poor, unproductive, dysfunctional and broken society. Italy and Spain are not much better. This will be our fate as well, if we don't stop the globalization. What may happen next? Disaster, in one way or the other. Globalization can only lead to disaster. It always has, it always will.
burzum.org/eng/library/2011_interview_metalkings.shtml

trash

CUTE

>thet

Hair color aside the actor is a swarthy shit.

Most descriptions describe his hair color as tawny, yellow or reddish blond. The famous mosaic makes it look brown with blonde highlights. I doubt he looked Nordic but he also didn't have dark brown or black hair. He also supposedly had a ruddy face and heterochromia. So he wouldn't look like a typical Greek.

However, Ancient Greeks didn't consider Macedonians as true Greeks. So he may not be the best example of an Ancient Greeks appearance.

Their Y chromosomes are almost the same as the Yugoslavs to the North but the mitochondrial is unique so I doubt they are 100%. They are probably a mix of Yugoslavs and Ancient Greeks similar to how English are a mix and not just Anglo Saxon.

I'm not. They have done anything of note in a long time and during their height had an ideal climate and contact with older civilizations.

jealous shitskin

there's no Greek sample in what you posted

actually the mummies that were able to be tested more thoroughly were all pre-Roman

Greece is an Egyptian colony

I'm white than any Greek Ikibey. Besides your a shitskinned yourself.

>Is Eugenics useful, from your point of view? Is it need to improve people genetically?
>we should at least stop encouraging and helping genetic failures (like those who cannot have children without medical help) from reproducing.
despite what he said he married a girl with autism

A image of a hollywood star of irish origin .... seems legit.
Greeks genetically cluster near other europeans and are far away of north africans or asians.
They were never blonde.

>dumb race/ethnicity thread
>american OP

well time to filter, should have done it earlier bye

way too many people are responding seriously to diaspora that posts this same thread every day, partially to bait iki. do you guys never learn?

You simply cannot read

It was NIger-Congo admixture in Greece

You can clearly see it

WE

Egypt was a Greek colony

most americans here are shitskins
you are jealous of Greeks

Yes, Alexander was blond and with a weird ugly face.

i destroy their world view every single time with facts

one of your niger congo brothers waiting for the train to germany

look at that wide nose, clear evidence that the ancient greeks were black

look at this shitskin

I understand you're baiting and all but there's no Greek sample in that ADMIXTURE graph you posted. notice how there's no dot in Greece either?

Greece (and Macedonia from what I can see) is colored due to its neighbors

>Greeks genetically cluster near other europeans and are far away of north africans or asians.
Real Asians or Middle Eastern Asians?

arabs are mongrels
turks made them look more Greek too

why did you report my posts you shitskin

>europe backward because of christianity
Wow that's some stormfron shit right there.

the early Christians didn't have exactly the most open mind towards pagan works. but the deterioration of the economy was more of a factor

kinda true though, Europe from the 4th to the 11th century was a relative backwater until some western european areas started forging ahead

Some weeks ago I was reading that 16th or 17th century Europeans were not much more advanced than ancient Greeks/Romans(Greeks).

But the middle-later 'middle ages' progress was booming.

>Greeks/Romans(Greeks).

in some fields, it's true that this was the point when Europe decisively went one step ahead from its Arabic predecessors

read Lindberg - The Beginnings of Western Science if you're interested

I assume he's saying that the Latin-speaking Roman West was never that interested in developing a native tradition of mathematics and natural philosophy since Alexandria was still around

im not

yes
but Greeks hated each other again after Alexanders death

you're very anti-reading, iki. maybe you're a Roman

How it is possible? Greece is a hot place and ancient greeks' ancestors from north africa or something.

i just dont care about europe

Ancestors of Greeks were from Greece.

WE

Really? You wanna say ancestors of all people are from north africa? Sure but greeks coudn't turn to blonde in that hot place.

no
from Greece

white slaves mixed with Greeks

White Indo Europeans subjugated shitskin Greeks.

careful with that word slavic subhuman