Evening Sup Forums

Evening Sup Forums

What are you sipping on? Pic related, it's what I'm drinking neat

>inb4 waterfags

Beer.

Tea you fucking ballsack, it's just coming up to 9am here in civilisation

White cis male tears

Picture related.
Very easy to sip on neat, quite smooth and tasty. First time trying conganc and I'm impressed.

Still sipping on orphan tears

Sorry, not sure why my phone uploads sideways sometimes. Not like I take the pictures that way.
When that runs out though I got some good old gin waiting for me
Pic related

Op here, fucking ace choice

Have you tried it before? Not sure if it's a popular brand. Got any other conganc suggestions? I'm mostly a gin guy but after buying that bottle I wanna try some other brands

water.

Military Special whiskey. A handle for $11.90? Count me right the fuck in.

Dang that's pretty cheap.
Have you tried Kentucky Deluxe? Is it better then that?

Fucking Nasty
Gets the job done

I'm from AUS but Old Raj gin is epic but dry and heavy, very traditional from the UK. Love Hendricks Gin as well. I'd say experiment with styles.

I have tried it, and I would take the Kentucky Deluxe over the Military Special, simply because I could drink the KD on the rocks or mixed. The Military Special is pretty horrible if not mixed with something. It's my go-to with Coke simply because I can't get the Kentucky Deluxe or other similar cheap whiskey/bourbon around here.

Oh goodness, 4lokos...
I'm not sure how you drink enough to get drunk, too sweet for me.
If I'm going for trash beer I just get steel reserve (Not better really) where I live though I can get 2 25oz for 3 bucks and they're 3dollars

vodka, tabasco and tomato juice

Oh really? You not in the US or is it not popular in your state?
It's really popular cheap whiskey where I live which is Texas.
I'll have to check them out to see if they sell them around here where I live. I love trying new Gins.

Drinking this op. not bad but couldn't have as a martini

It's werid, I love gin but have not had a martini yet. I'm still pretty young though, 22. Should I go out and buy some vermouth?
I've tried gin and tonic and did not like it. I hated tonic some much. It's not similar is it in taste

classics

Vodka and soda, yeewwww!

Yeah I'm in the US, just living in the middle of fucking nowhere now. I came from Texas though, and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss the abundance of cheap alcohol and drive throughs like Eskimo Hut.

Gotta love the cheap alcohol here indeed.
Going to other states I get upset at the prices at bars and price of liquor.
Sad you left us bud!

Op here, try the easiest drink from Ian Fleming himself.

Vesper Martini:

3 meausre of gin, 1 of vodka, half a mesaure of lillet, shake over ice and add a thin slice of lemon peel.

Very interesting mixture.
I'll pick up some lillet and vermouth next time I go to the liquor store, see if I enjoy either of them. I'm sure I will though, then again I thought that about gin and tonic..
Still worth a try!

Its cheap but it gets the job done