Any panty sniffers or stealers on tonight?

Any panty sniffers or stealers on tonight?

Yes, stole a pair very similar to those lol

Who’s were they? Did you cum in them?

I've always been fascinated and disgusted by you fags. You're so desperate for pussy, but you know you're a degenerate subhuman that no real woman would ever want to be around, so instead you steal undergarments just to get a smell of something you'll never have.

Like a fucking rat, rummaging through the garbarge, trading your dignity for some worthless bullshit that nobody with any self respect would ever want.

I'd love to tell your parents/spouses/loved ones about your sick little hobby. I'd laugh while they kick you out on your ass for being a disgusting, worthless, pile of shit.

when i was like 13 years old I had to watch my neighbors house. The mom was super sexy, california mom with nice tits. I stole a pair of her panties and would wear them and go talk to her while wearing them. shit got me diamonds

They were a girl I knew, stole them from her room during a party at her house. They were clean, wish they were dirty though. No, I haven't cum in them but I have used them to fap.

I get lots of ass but I’m still drawn to the forbiddeness. And the risk. And the intimacy. Can smell the pussy if anyone...

And the panties these faggots post have shit or piss stains on them...

No pics, but when my nieces and their friends would come over I would jerk off in their bathing suits since chlorine masks the smell of semen then the next time we went swimming/spa they would be soaking in my jizz. Was super awesome.

That's because you are degenerate subhuman trash, like I said before.

Please kill yourself asap. It will make the world a better place, and I'd consider it a personal favor.

Let me put it like this: Why don't you tell that "ass" you always get about your little "fetish", and see how they react.

Hers were my fave

you can get registered as a sex offender if you get caught doing this

and if the clothing belongs to a minor, there is mandatory jail time involved

this is an illegal act

Checking in

Dont the stains turn you off? Have you ever been caught? What started this fetish?

Depends on the person, and no blood stains. Others are often okay. Never really been caught but have had a few girls indulge me with the fetish...

I won't tell if you won't.

I think rubbing against a satin blanket as a kid... and around 11 or 12 used my three sisters and my moms to jerk with lots...

I don't mind piss or normal vagina stains but pussy cheese and shit stains are a no

I've done this for years and my wife is well aware of my fetish. I suppose you could say she's an enabler, she lets me wear stolen panties on my face when we're fucking sometimes and has even stolen panties for me in the past.

Honestly this shit is so much easier when you've got a woman snatching panties for you. She has a pretty fucked up fetish of her own which is far worse by normal standards so we both indulge each other.

That bitch picks her asshole through her panties obv. She needs to learn to wipe.

>learn to wipe
it's called _cleaning_ your asshole, you filthy americans