Nowadays "attractiveness" is about fish pouts, layers of make up, revealing outfits and silicone tits...

Nowadays "attractiveness" is about fish pouts, layers of make up, revealing outfits and silicone tits. Anyone else out there preferring the old fashioned simple beauty in women (pic as example for discussion)

pretty sure her tits are not real, at D cups (i think), they are way too big for an asian chick

Her hair are a bit messy, but yeah, i kinda find her pretty. Tho i never liked a single thing from those four you mentioned.

I'm all in favor of "old-fashioned simple beauty" but that girl is a straight 5/10. I'm sorry but natural/simple beauty is not the same as just plain.

i think shes cute but not sexy tbh. looks like shes got a decent pair of tits there so could be a good fuck

>I belong in other, more classy times.
>tips fedora

Shut up. You are jerking it just like everybody else to every good-lookong bitch. Fake or not fake.

i find the chick in OP's post pretty hot, but then i do like big tits on small girls

she looks hotter and also 100% natural sweet look. just saying

Honestly speaking I'm into plain women. 5s - 6s. "Attractive" women think way too highly of themselves - as if having big tits or a good face will make up for their absolute vapidness and lack of personality.

No, siree, not me. Plain girls all the way. They usually are into interesting stuff and are passionate about things other than Chad's dick or what's trending on Facebook.

Flat chests are justice

Yes, this. "Attractive" women are pathetic, tbh. I mean, majority of them, especially if they grew up extremely wealthy.

is OP's chick plain? or her tits are too big for you to be considered attractive. she a slut? fucking hell....

i know her.

asian, big tits, tight tshirt. bet you any money she's been fucked a hell of lot. if you disagree, you're a naive idiot.

It's mostly about media. Most men hate the white trash women, too much makeup taking selfies and trying all look the same. Most people just prefer normal and natural looking women.

she looks pleasant enough in a refugee kind of way. i don't mind those mongoloid features.

>butthurt faggot

YOU FORGOT HER RIDICULOUSLY BIG FAKE SILICONE TITS (C'MON NO ASIAN HAS E CUP TITS LIKE THAT WHO ISNT A WHORE)

Don't try to have Sup Forums rationalize your reason for liking her OP.

you do you boo

+1. agree shes had plenty of dick. probably.

but is she natural looking? would you find her fuckable. and why.

>Nowadays
people don't say that any more, Grandpa

Maybe yeah. Usually asians like to cover a lot (especially if they're ugly) but I don't mind them without makeup either. Always look cute

>fuckable
There's different kinds of attractions, wanting to fuck and wanting to have as a girlfriend. For white women I usually just want to fuck them, but for asians they are too cute, always want to have an asian gf

Really? I use it a lot as a non-native speaker. What do people say nowadays?

Nice boobies

>Anyone else out there preferring the old fashioned simple beauty in women
Always.
I'm more attracted to a woman in jeans and a tee-shirt with little on no make-up than a made up dolly.

you only like OPs chick because of her massive tits. face it.

have you ever stepped outside of your basement?

i agree its D cups

There is a middle ground between Fish Pout and Plain.

I’m sorry your crush is so ordinary. That must be hard for you.

>nowadays
is good, just because user it hasn't fallen into disuse even though user doesn't use it

I'm not attracted to OPs chick.
Stating my preference doesn't mean I like every instance of a girl without make up in jeans and a tee shirt

I like RAW!!! No make up and clothes like they are just hanging around the house. Probably why hippies are my ultimate!!!!!!

34 K my ex