What rank are you ?

What rank are you ?
What is your current favourite deck ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/hotforms-kobolds-catacombs-exodia-mage-ft-leyline-manipulator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

I gave up when they started releasing more expansions than I could maintain competitiveness without paying. Think I started falling behind around the time of League of explorers?

Started again this expansion with minionless hunter, but by god these warlocks trigger me

how they didnt nerf that lackey+sacrifice combo is beyond me, this stupid deck has it all
>Burst with cube+doomguard
>9 mana minion + wall of taunts as soon as turn 5
>Free demons every start of the turn without a downside
> literally the best boardclears in defile + hellfire against aggro
> heal for fucking 40 within a game
>revive your stupid minions 2 times with NZoth + DK

Who in their right mind thinks this is balanced?

15 (havent played this month) legend last season

havent played more than 5 games since nerfs but dude paladin seems fun

wbu OP?

I forfeit as soon as lackey is summoned

fucking virgins...

...he said, posting on a board on an anime-picture sharing platform

the secret aggro mage is more bs, cubelock is gay as fuck but at least you don't die before you can do anything

i mean its a standard aggro deck which steamrolls you if you don't have the right cards. But if you can survive the first 5 turns without taking significant damage the game is basically over for them

Pally is much more broken imo, call to arms is just too good

I do a bullshit druid mech/gnome deck. Not sure what rank I am, I win more than half my games.

15 - randuin

I could probably get to 5 or 10 with my other favourite deck but I don't feel like it atm. It's a classic control warrior deck with some new cards here and there, it's really strong but easily beaten by a good mill rogue. Luckily the only people playing rogue nowadays are the ones that were only playing quest or prince rogue so they don't actually know how to play mill.

Kingsbane mill rogue. I usually have no trouble from the constant warlock and priest decks, just vanish their huge creatures into a 10 card hand. Plus, you can stack it full of utility since you dont need much to hit for 7-10 damage every turn with lifesteal. Also, once the decks are empty, you can use hero power to stick the blade back into your deck and never take damage from overdrawing.

so you dont play DK?

i just opened sonya and wondered if quest rogue is still viable

It's not meta but definitely viable. Especially in tourneys

Dumpster Legend

Combo dragon priest

I heard that people still play quest rogue but i literally never see it. I dont have valeera DK, but i personally dont think its worth the loss of an infinite hand on mill.

you can play kingsbane twice in one turn to keep it going if you have to

I hate all of you clowns that play netdecks. Make your own deck ffs. I play a rank 3 (at the moment, plan on going legend) face priest with mana wraith being the MvP. I bet it wont be long until some arsehole makes my deck and then a bunch of lazy cunts play my deck because they lack originality or any sense of fun.

this also saves you 1 mana, rather than having to use the hero power and it lets you keep the weapon equipped 1 extra turn.

I meant infinite deck, sorry tired.

Oh my god, i just realized what you mean... using mimic pod or thistle tea once the deck only contains kingsbane, so that you can make copies of it. I want to try that!

I'm rank 15, been grinding with OTK Mage.

you dont even need these cards for that, rogue dk just creates the original unbuffed kingsbane for you

I usually end up losing like 4 out of 7 games with this deck. Do you use the quest method or just leyline and molten reflection on copied apprentices?

Oh, lol... i wish i had more dust then.

I used to play Quest but now I am all in on Leyline Manipulator.
>hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/hotforms-kobolds-catacombs-exodia-mage-ft-leyline-manipulator/
Basically this list -2 Acolyte of Pain +2 Coldlight Oracle.

Just hit rank 5 today playing big priest
feels good man