Imagine based Joji's chill beats with based MC Ride's awesome yelling

Imagine based Joji's chill beats with based MC Ride's awesome yelling

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0T6JvdW90Iu
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't you been trying this bait threads for weeks now?

Don't bump Joji threads.

This bait would've worked well in 2015, now everyone just thinks you're retarded

Wtf this is the first time ive made this thread

Not gonna lie, former hiphop hater here, Joji has restored my faith in rap artistry

Death Grips - based as fuck
you - gay as fuck

joji's really good, DG never made an album above a 2/10 but im excited for whatever he comes out next

vocaroo.com/i/s0T6JvdW90Iu

BUMP BUMP YUH

Being able to make run of the mill downtempo beats is not enough to make me care about some shitty vlogger

Cuck

this is the most underaged sounding post i've ever seen, OP. sage

Man the joji shit is disappointing. It's not bad, but it's also not good.
It's so boring and forgettable.

Don't do Ride like this

mediocre musician makes mediocre music, shocking I know
If it wasn't for his filthy frank stuff, no one would give a shit about joji

those fucking contrasts would be the tits

this, I have nothing against his music but it's a real slap in the face to musicians everywhere when some comedian uses their 'clout' to leverage a music career when they have the talent of a middle of the road soundcloud producer with ~1k followers. he had the highest selling album on itunes ffs, he's really taking advantage of his dickriders. not even making videos anymore and is now selling a book with 'filthy frank lore' like fucking lol how greedy can u get

>Jealousy: The Post

you don't have to tell me what you identify as buddy

beautiful
i teared up

i'm not wrong tho. his boiler room was fucking trash and people still ate it up. not hard to be jealous of a guy who can literally do NO WRONG in the eyes of his fanbase

He's talented as fuck and worked very hard to get to where he is at. He deserves to have things be going well for him.

I'm seeing them tonight.
What should I expect?

a nignog yelling like a caveman for an hour

life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Which accent is that?

The dankest memer gets the sex with hot patrician girls. Be sure to wear your favorite Anthony Fandingo hat and Jerry Seinfeld Death Grips meme shirt.