Round 2

Round 2

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousgondola.bandcamp.com/track/second-chapter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 3 am so I think I'm done here, good talking to you guys

yee. thanks for hanging around. night its 5 am here

welcome back, lads

Eh, the job's not the worst in the world. I work in a grocery store bouncing between the produce department and Starbucks kiosk. Pay is decent, coworkers are friendly.

I thought PNW was mostly WA, OR, ID, and sometimes British Columbia?

>]
I work in a Taco Bell. Work aint hard its just soul crushingly tedious

What is it about the pacific NW, Cali, Europe and jew york that has a shit ton of gays?

So many people around you can blend in. No one cares youre there if you aint hurting anyone

I think Montana's included. I'm not quite sure.

My guess is there's simply more people, so they're bound to be mixed in there somewhere.

That too. Statistics would agree

Gonna head out. Tired as fuck and gotta be up for work.

Have a good one man.

I live in a city and there are no gays here.

Good to hear.

Seems unlikely but possible. If so, sorry about your bad luck man :/

Oh well

Don't give up though. There's somebody for everybody

Already gave up.

ur mom gay

hello gentlemen

Not willing to go back at all? I'm sure you have a lot of love to give.

Kinda annoying you’re going to sleep in Americas. I woke up about three hours ago and it’s mid day here. G/fur threads usually have the nicest people in them.

Hello!
I've noticed that too

I can feel ya but i'm cst and i go to sleep at 9am so I get to browse wide awake hehe
how ya doin?

Tried for over 9 years, nothing came of it.

In the end they always are just people talking about personal stuff. It’s pretty nice.

Tired. 5:30 am here now

why not move?

4:30 here my dude.
Power through, the morning sucks anyway

You'll find someone. either in a place you're not expecting or right under your nose. You'll find someone :) and yeah why not move?

Ive tried with guys/women on dating apps who are 100+ miles away. They always give me a form of rejection that involves me not being hot enough for them.
Moving would do nothing but waste my time and effort.

Too late for that. Just going to be a perma-virgin and people will endlessly torment me over it.

Would it be any worse if you stayed where you are?

>not being hot enough
What exactly about you do they find unattractive?
never too late my guy, some people lose their v-card in their 50's

No, and booze is cheap here.

My face/body

>never too late my guy, some people lose their v-card in their 50's
Why would I want that?

It's a win-win even if it was in your 50s. why not?

No its not

how so?

then go exercise and get a haircut
With proper diet and exercise virtually anybody can be hot.
Silver foxes are sexy tbqh famalan

There is no reason for sex in an old/useless body.

I already exercise, and old people are not hot, I hate old people. Why would I want to have sex as something I hate?

Not to mention twinks/femboys hate old people too so being old and getting sex with someone half my age is a feat insurmountable.

So if you're fit what godlike standards are the people you hook up with looking for?

i'm a twink/femboy and many of the other twink/femboys i'm friends with have major daddy kinks. just sayin

Because you'll eventually get there anyways and there's no point to hating it. Part of the reason I suggest moving is because it gets you out of your environment. If you stay as you are, you'll be your own self fulfilling prophecy.

Ignore him. He is extremely autistic

>he says this in a g/fur thread
I'd say we're all at least a little "touched" honestly

They probably just dont like my face.

1 out of every 10000, and twinks/femboys are 1 out of every million.

take the advice. this pity fishing happens in virtually every g/fur thread

Considering how LGBT congregate, those odds are ridiculous lol

then grow some facial hair and change up your look sheesh
nah we're common as fuck and pretty lusty after ageplay in general.
That being said, twinks and femboys aren't the only available gays y'know?
i'm bored and haven't talked to anybody in one these threads in a while. no loss to me. besides I need to respond to martypost

I am fine here. I just wish people would stop hounding me for failing to achieve sex.
I understand that there are some things that can never be.
anonymousgondola.bandcamp.com/track/second-chapter

nice detail on the car, not enough detail on the uniform

People telling me, "There is someone out there for you" when everyone I attempt with blows me off is ridiculous.

There is honestly nothing I can do that will make someone want me.

I'm sorry you feel there is nothing for you. But the only thing stopping you from achieving anything (in this regard) is yourself. I hope you find the strength to try again in the future. Not only for sex. Just intimacy in general.
People are assholes. Get your no and move on. No need to dwell on whats done because theres nothing for you in the past. Just keep marching forward.

statistically you'll match with somebody within any moderate sized population area, let alone the planet.
shit dude, worse comes to worst get rich. You could slam tight 19 year old femboypussy all day if ya got cash

forgot my pic. i'm a ditz

There are better people out there and people can have them, they should be content with that and should stop harassing me over something they wont give me.

How much cash you selling yours for?

>statistically you'll match with somebody within any moderate sized population area, let alone the planet.
When people say that the usually mean go have sex with a dog.

>shit dude, worse comes to worst get rich. You could slam tight 19 year old femboypussy all day if ya got cash
No, why would I do anything at this point in life if I cant have sex? I have no use for money.

How old are you even?

I'm taken atm but tbh i wouldn't be very expensive :3c
>when people say that they usually go mean have sex with a dog
...nobody thinks that wtf
>no use for money
other than paying femboys to get on your cock

You don't think that's the exact same excuse the poor sap would get if he asked? Money isn't answer.... for quality ass there is work to be done.

>...nobody thinks that wtf
People here tell me that all the time.

>other than paying femboys to get on your cock
I'm past the point of getting sex so I will not pay people for something I don't deserve.

>i'm taken
Most twinks aren't monogamous or in serious relationships haha. If anything I"m the outlier. were i single, no probs I'd do it.
nigga you're still young as fuck
who really "deserves" sex honestly?

Thinking sex is something that is earned is autism get over yourself.

I'm too old for "First time" sex.
Chad deserves sex.

Then that means i'm entitled to it, and people say i'm not entitled to it.

I'm really glad all the twinks in the world have such an outstanding representative. Speaking for the whole lot

you're never too old for any sort of first.