How does it feel that muslims will be the majority in Europe in a few deacdes you filthy kafirs?

How does it feel that muslims will be the majority in Europe in a few deacdes you filthy kafirs?

We start with weak countries like Sweden, Belgium and UK mashallah they are giving their country to us, then we will take on the stronger countries like Poland and Hungary.

Inshallah Europe and the rest of the world will fall to Islam. Allahu akbar Allahu akbar

Who cares? I don't. Live your life instead of worrying about things you have no control over.

>swedish flag
>derka derka nonsense

Well colour me surprised!

Come to north Georgia faggot.

Get ahold of yourself m8

When we have enough manpower we will take over Jewnited states and make it Islamic state of america

If not for traitors in the West you would still be in the desert.herding camels. As soon as traitors are hanged you will be sent back to your sand and camels.

Your time will come you infidel

Shit tier bait, Forsen

this not bait its reality

See you at Auschwitz shitskin.

I am not shitskin I am ahmed

And soon you will be just a number tattooed on you forearm.

its bait. in most EU countries they arent even 5% of the population. not sure if you can even into numbers ahmed but there are not many of you in europe

thats how problematic you faggots are. less than 30% and cuasing that much trouble is disgraceful... less than 5% and causing that much trouble is justification for your extermination

They won't be a majority, but what's sad is they will outnumber Christians.

Therefore Islam will technically be the largest religion in Europe.

TAKBIR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Thanks for warning the rest of our leaders what will happen when they do things like Sweden.

i dont care what happens to europe because when kebab comes to our country we do the logical thing which is remove it

this time we will be more and stronger when we come for you it will be end of serbia

They will be though

bring it on. we aren't europe. you are cowards. the only way you conquer europe is by exploiting leftist faggots and having kids there, but you cant fight. thats why you leave your women and children home and get gibs instead of fighting. come to serbia and see what happens, faggot. it's not gonna look any different from the last kebab removal.

Based Serb.
Can't wait for the orthodox crusade against kebab.

We will chop your head off and take selfies with it

poland can be an honorary member of the crusade.

C-can we join?

Of course Croat brother , all uncucked catholics are welcome in join our crusade. We shall make the Balkans great again

8% here

to*

i think those figures must be fake. ive been to france and holestly by now between niggers and muslims its probably 20%.