CA Paranaense (BRA)
Botafogo FR (BRA)
Barcelona SC (ECU)
The Strongest (BOL)
CdF Nacional (URU)

tomorrow
> Palmeiras-Atletico Tucuman
> Penarol-Jurgen Wilstermann
Penarol is out of everything. Wilstermann and Palmeiras are in with at least a draw (Palmeiras can even lose by one goaldifference). Atletico Tucuman needs to defeat Palmeiras by at least two goals to go through.

mercredi
> Melgar-Emelec
> River Plate-DIM
River already in, Melgar already out. Emelec is one point ahead of DIM, as long they get at least the same result as DIM they are in.
> Atletico Nacional-Barcelona
> Estudiantes-Botafogo
Botafogo and Barcelona just competing for 1st place. Estudiantes and A.Nal just playing for 3rd place.
> Gremio-Zamora
> Iquique-Guarani
Gremio is virtually in. Iquique is one point behind Guarani, only a win is enough.

We have Sudaca cup next week

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.uol.com.br/noticia/697655_radio-conmebol-enviou-e-mail-a-dirigente-da-chape-que-morreu-na-queda-do-aviao
chapintv.com/envivo-3
espn.uol.com.br/post/696287_caso-luiz-otavio-conmebol-envia-e-mail-para-pessoa-errada-e-revolta-jogadores
youtube.com/watch?v=gcO7qIHdhLM
youtube.com/watch?v=JxiEOwY-n5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U M A D E L Í C I A
M
A

D
E
L
Í
C
I
A

921 days until we win Libertadores 2019

GREMIO
R
E
M
I
O

>mfw it's possible that if guaraní gets to ro16, based on the infamous meme magic of libertadores, they have a solid chance of winning
>mfw no face
Has any club with literally a handful of followers ever won this tournament? I can't remember any

Velez, Argentinos. I don't know how many fans does Liga have but probably it s less than Barcelona and Emelec.

Once caldas
Velez

>mfw i realize that 20yrs ago Vasco da Gama won this shit and never did any continental relevant shit besides a Memesul in 2000...

Remind Chapecoense can advance to next phase if revert Conmebol's robbering against club at Conmebol Appeal Court or Court of Arbitration for Sport

If Chapecoense gets it, Nacional-CIS goes out

Are Alario and Driussi really good or just a meme?
What are other good talents in South America?

>robbering

They used an irregular player, the decision was fair.

Suspension paid at Recopa final. Also Conmebol didn't notify in proper time.

When was the last time there were two Bolivian teams in the ro16?

2014: Bolivar and The Strongest

That was easy

emelec v dim was one of the memeiest matches i've ever seen. every match in the group ended 1-0, there they go playing the most open match of the tournament with literally no defense, colombians with their stereotype weak everything except skill play and africans with le pacy counter. was the greatest and the worst match at the same time. and then that disallowed goal

fuck off, they literally cheated

Conmebol has cheated, because of your amateur and easy to rig notification system

it was a two match ban tho

One automatic match ban and complementary ban need to be accomplished after official notification (Conmebol failed on this, but refuses to take responsability on this)

i don't even get what you mean, but i understand that chapecoense played an official match with an unregistered player, which is against the rules so they have to (at the very least) give up the points

Automatic suspension has been paid against Atlético Nacional and complementary suspension didn't notify by Conmebol. They sent email message for someone who doesn't work for Chapecoense.

reminder to ignore the cheatpecoense poster

...so? you can't officially win a match with an unregistered player, any further sanction may be up for discussion but that match can't be officially recognized as a win for your team.

Without official notification, a punishment on a player cannot be applied

fair enough, go ask conmebol not to suspend this player then

pls tell me it was someone who died in the planecrash

Do your teams count amateur titles as championships, or do you count professionally titles only?

>Go tell conmebol they're wrong
Do you even know how these federations work?

Redpill me on this guy Ecuador san

>Conmebol
>sending notification to a Chapecoense representant who died in plane crash
espn.uol.com.br/noticia/697655_radio-conmebol-enviou-e-mail-a-dirigente-da-chape-que-morreu-na-queda-do-aviao

Argentinos and Velez

A solid 6.5

Guatemala finals
chapintv.com/envivo-3

Well I guess Chape just one Libertadores 2017 now

>Peruvian teams

CONMEBOL is a bunch of corrupt argie scum, always was, tried to trick Botafogo into playing a suspended player today (Pimpão) by not publishing anywhere that he was suspended. Luckily the club was smart enough to call them out and not fall for it.

>today
*tomorrow

Top lel I love this fucking continent.

>tfw penadoy fans laugh that Nacional lost when they where out of everything with a game yet to play.
>CONMEBOL is a bunch of corrupt argie scum
Futbol in general is corrupt as fuck.

>Luckily the club was smart enough to call them out and not fall for it.
Yeah, it clearly is a question of luck for brazilian team to be smart enough

They played the chilean anthem in a uruguayan match again. Is someone in FIFA doing that on purpose?

It's easy to be smart with CONMEBOL helping your teams when they play like shit on the pitch (almost everytime)

Who /Tucu-Hombre/ here

Somebody add this to the collage.

I'm bored, /copalib/, do you guys want a hue football update? Some interesting stuff has been going on, and some less interesting too.

Yes please. Tell us how Gremio is going to win Brasileirao.

>gremio
>win brasileirao
Kek. Gremio started off well, but against a reserve botafogo side and an alt paranense mixed team. They lack squad depth and are yet to get tested against a good side.

i think he is mocking you for Chape papu
We are not the ones uppercuting players in the middle of the pitch tho, why it has to be about us.

Isn't it too early for a report? Not denying the offer, if you have something good going on please share

Never change sudaca bros

Yeah, I guess I should wait until friday at least, so I can update with copalib and the chimpouts that will ensue.

He was only here for a few months, didn't score a single goal, and almost never played.

Anons who are unsure about which game to watch (and Flamengo and Peñarolfags, who are already out of copalib), you guys should watch the Lampions League final between Bahia and Sport, most def the best game of the night.

Who /palmtrees/ here?

Chapeforense ladrão

Reminder.

>the 5th most expensive failed to qualify
>the 2nd cheapest qualified
Kek.

Where's Boca?

>transfermarkt
into the trash it goes

what's wrong with transfermarkt?

10/10.

explain

What time?

Oh brasil you clever rascal

1 bong and 15 bings.

> o radio do Uruguai
can any uruwhyan corroborate this? I'm not doubting the existence of the source, just want to know if there is a cheeky Penarol fan behind this just for the bantz

>the favela of Flamengo

I heard Colombia is getting a 36 teams league. Is that true colombianons?

STRONGEST

Nah, Colombia doesn't have 36 teams.

36 teams? we don't have enough teams, and the only reason that we have 20 teams league was to help Aberica to ascend to A, they didn't

>those bahia supporters
Go bay my cum

>mfw Conmebol sent the email of suspension to one of the dead director's on the crash

The fucking atual state of Gongronabol.

espn.uol.com.br/post/696287_caso-luiz-otavio-conmebol-envia-e-mail-para-pessoa-errada-e-revolta-jogadores

damn... copa lib is sure the ultimate cup

Read the thread, Joesley.
SOMEONE ADD THIS TO THE COLLAGE

>Read the thread, Joesley.

?

It's been posted before.

I don't see the word dead anywhere.

>(you)

PALMEIRAS
MEU PALMEIRAS
MEU PALMEEEEIRAS

Oh, now I see.

worst hymn ive ever heard

according to them Mancuello is worth 6 million euros

>zé roberto is now the 2nd oldest player in the history of copalib
Fucking based.

>ctrl + f: "falklands"
>0 results
>ctrl + f: "malvinas"
>0 results

Given up then?

is he even good though? can he handle 90 minutes?

Sheeeeeiiiiiittttttt

Yeah, he doesnt play every game, of course, but he is still pretty good. Still one of the best left-backs in the league.

They'd still fail to qualify

sorry for the late STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS STREAMS

PALMEIRAS PALMTREES vs TUCUMAN DEANS
youtube.com/watch?v=gcO7qIHdhLM

PENAROL COLLIERS vs WILSTERMANN AVIATORS
youtube.com/watch?v=JxiEOwY-n5Y

>Still one of the best left-backs in the league.
sure thing, buddy

Is Edu Dracena a starter now or Victor Hugo got injured?

Reminder that last season everybody said the same things about him after the game against the bambis, and he ended up one of the key players on the league-winning side.

Edu Dracena is a starter, Victor Hugo started the season on bad form, also he is already sold to Fiorentina.

CoMEMEbol wants Libertadores with 1 game final on Maracanã in 2018

both are shit in my opinion, dracena's being carried by Mina who is a beast.