Donatello, Harry

>Donatello, Harry

Why did he feel the need to share his favorite Ninja Turtle? Harry wasn't even in the room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NaMC5eV2MkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, you somehow made the worst fucking meme even more lame. Good job.

>he mad

Quit being such a little cunt, I thought it was a pretty good joke. Also trips checked

>not Raphael

Was he trying to kill Spidey AND himself? There's no way he could've dodged the glider if it actually stuck Spiderman

don't look into it, we all know it was dumb just enjoy the swinging and the bright colours

>fuck me you are one frumpy ugly whore

>I thought it was a pretty good joke.
It wasn't.

Clearly he was trying to get a kiss,the glider would have smashed them together face first

>You'll get your rent when you admit that LEO IS THE BEST

WHAT ABOUT MY GENEROUS SEXUAL PROPOSAL? ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT?

>You think Leonardo is best turtle man of spiders? This is incorrect. Raphael has best of turtle fightings. He remind me of old country when I was soldier

Peter, I made you some cookies, with orange M&Ms, Mikey's your favorite right?

>By the way, has anyone found a roll of twenties wrapped in a rubber band? Because we found the rubber band.
>*audience laughs*
>Also fuck niggers.

Jesus rami

BLUE, BLUE FOR LEO!
LEO!

>You're the one who's out, Gobby! Out of my tight little twink ass!

>IN THIS CORNER, WEIGHING TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN POUNDS, BOOOOOOONEEESAAAAAAAWWW
>*Wild cheering*
>AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE-
>What's you name, son?
>The aryan spider
>You kidding me, what kind of a name is that? That's stupid, change your name.
>No, that's my name, the aryan spider.
>Alright, alright. AND IN THIS WE CORNER, WEIGHING ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTY POUNDS, mMMAAASKED, HIT-LAAAAARRR
>*Sounds of gas entering the cage*

WRONG ANAL

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN BACK TO FORMULA YOU LITTLE KIKE SHIT

To think I saw this when I was a still kid.

What a load of shit.

Michelangelo is clearly the best Turtle.

>BONESAW IS REAAADYYY TO SUCK THE DICK OF EVERY BLACK MAN IN THE AUDIENCE

SNAP INTO A SLIM TWINK ASS

why does this never get old?

LOL!

You're the one who's out, Gobby, out on the town, making mischief and being a rascal!

>Godspeed Spiderman
>For there is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet

Gotta respect Rami for sticking to his beliefs especially so close to 9/11

>ey y'all niggas need 2 chill wit dis talkin' shit. This oriental bitch talkin' 'bout spiders n shit nigga goddamn you think a nigga gonna fuck with spiders? Sheeeee-it, nigga...muhfuggin' spiders n shit. Anyway, yall niggas know some white girls tryin' to flip they grade around, tell them holla at a nigga who can turn a C into an A by using this D nam sayin doh?

Raimi truly has an ear for dialogue.

Admit Donatello is the best, Harry.
DOOONNNYYYY!

>I WANT PICTURES! PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN GETTING HIS TWINK ASS FILLED WITH BLACK COCK

I never realized the homosexual undertones of J.J.'s character before

>Sorry, Captain, this shield is a symbol of white colonial oppressors. I'm sure that Person of Color Panther, the Falcon, and War Machine all agree that to wield such an object puts all black americans in an awkward position. Certainly my black transgendered life partner, MJ (Marquis Jackson) would agree!

I don't like the new Spidey.

>Parker... Now I remember you. You're Dr. Connor's student. He tells me you're brilliant.
>He also tells me that you're a lazy no good kike insect but I'll reserve my judgement until I know you better.

How rami got away with this back then is beyond me.

RAAAAAPH

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INNOCENT BABIES I'VE SACRIFICED TO GREAT LORD SATAN!?

>He's... just a kid... no older than my wifes son...

Was rami /our guy/?

wow, two shitty memes for one

What about your time in the closet, you fag? Are you in or are you out?

Don't add your little period at the end for some gravitas you don't have ya cunt

>I'll tell you what kid, you snap your pictures, I'll write the fucking story, how's that work for you?
>Lemme tell you about a kid named Johnny Jameson. 1968, Lo Phen. Jack shit going on, and I came to Nam to make my name, not take pictures of nigger and white trash draftees bandaging up gook knees.
>There I am with a platoon leader in a Vietnamese fucky-sucky den, bombed the fuck out on opium when inspiration strikes.
>I tell this LT about a gook village supposedly hiding VC weapons. Now I know they aren't doing shit but I gotta get the blood boiling, you know?
>So we march up there and next thing you know, it's a fucking pogrom. Like fucking Krystallnacht with slopes, you know what I mean? 40 years and it still stands as the most gangrapes I've seen in a 3 hour period...and kid, I've seen a lot of gangrapes.
>Anyway, I'm snapping away when I see the planes coming in hot. Napalm.
>I leave the area and when I come back whatever wasn't scorched was still burning. I bent down near a 7 year old Vietnamese girl, who whispered to me "Too hot, too hot."
>As I pissed on her smoking body I reflected that this would make a pretty good article. Put down my camera and picked up a pen. Got my first Pulitzer two years later.
>Think about that piss soaked gook child next time you wander in here demanding more money like some kind of half assed kike. Now get the fuck out of my office.

Simmons was the best Jameson

these fucking threads never cease to make me laugh

"Peter, if you see a homosexual crossing the street, don't brake. Run that little faggot right over.

>and don't come back here until you bring some combustible lemons with you

FINISH IT! FINISH IIIIIIT!

>ALLAHU ACKBAAAAAAAR!

Why did they cut this monologue from the TV version? They just cut to commercial and come back right as Jameson is complaining about draft-dodgers as he practices his golf swing with a prosthetic leg. I still like that part but it rings hollow without the lead-in from the Nam story.

>take that you six-armed faggot!

>Let's take off that mask, and make you suck my dick before you die, you little homo!

A little overboard

is she snatching his soul?

ahahahahaha

>"Butterface!"

Who was he talking about?

Well he is dressed as a Ninja Turtle.

Yes, the "I swallow your soul" in Evil Dead is actually Aunt May

>and DELIVER US FROOOOOM EEEEVIL DEEEEEEAD
It was there in front of us all along.

>Kristallnacht with slopes

>For Islam!

>DAMN IT PARKER, I WANTED PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN, NOT AUNT MAY'S PROLAPSED ANUS

Raimi truly was a director ahead of this time.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect

MJ

>This is New York, you mess with one of us, you get raped by all of us!

Memes aside, that line is insulting to us proud selfish bastards in NYC

You're the one who's out, foreign Goblin! Out of my country!

>us proud selfish bastards

You mean Jews and niggers, right?

Why did he not pick her? The best waifu?

She's ugly in that cute way only slavic girls can be, absolutely perfect

>That's a nice costume, did your husband make it for you?

>Yes, yes he did. He's a seamster.

>Well give him my compliments, it's very good.

>I will, thank you.

>BACK TO FORMULA?
>Yes
>Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd rather not.

>YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR
>My apologies, I'll fix it right away
>Y-you too

>WHAT ABOUT MY GENEROUS PROPOSAL? ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT?

>Well Mr Goblin I've given it a lot of thought and tried to consider things from your viewpoint. You've made a reasonable offer, but ultimately I don't think it's in my best interests to accept, I hope you understand.

>That's completely fine, Spider-Man, I knew it was a long shot. Good day to you.

I picked up a fruitcake, he's in my car trunk right now.

>That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

How did he get away with this?

>You can't do this to me! I started this company! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED!?

>You're right, Norman, we're being completely unreasonable in this decision, you deserve more credit than that. Fellow board members, perhaps we should reconsider this deal, it's incredibly unfair to Mr. Osborne.

>I agree, let us renegotiate to let him stay on as director of the company.

>Not out, am I?

>Peter...you killed my father
>Actually Harry I did not, he was secretly the Green Goblin and accidentally killed himself with his own glider while attempting to skewer me. He asked me not to tell you as his dying wish, which I honored until you found out just now.
>...oh.

When you push the joke to an extreme like that it isn't that funny. I know this is Sup Forums but there is a difference between telling a joke and just saying something homophobic and offensive. Please delete your post or I will report it.

>GET THE FUCK ON WITH THE MATCH

underrated

this is the exact moment where I dropped the movie, what were Marvel thinking?

>Aunt May, I'm Spider-man
>Oh my! This is certainly a surprise but after both having my home blown up by a psychopathic man on a flying surfboard and thrown from a building by another psychopath I'm quite able to handle the shock.

AHHHHH PETER THIS HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH GO FUCK YOURSELF AAAAHHHHHHHH

>Panther, Falcon, war Machine
Wow, there was a lot of black heroes. Falcon and War Machine aren't the same person?

Mr. Osborne! Why are you dressed as a turtle?

>Its you whos out gobby. Out of the closet, You cum guzzling gay nigger jew!

>OUT AM I?

The ten minute rape scene that followd was a little to extreme for my tastes

>Oh no, I, Flint Marko, have fallen and become trapped in this strange silo

>Hey we just saw a man fall into the test chamber with our security cameras we're using to watch the scientific test we're conducting. We'd better get him out of there before starting the test.

>Phew, that was a close one, I was almost caught in there, thanks for rescuing me.

My sides

>J. Jonah Jameson: Hoffman, run down to the patent office, copyright the name "Green Goblin." I want a quarter every time someone says it.
>Hoffman: How about "Green Meanie"?
>J. Jonah Jameson: How about you get the fuck out of my office and don't come back you sniveling kike? Speak when spoken to, sheemie

Did you know Raimi only refers to his brother as "The Heeb?"

>Forty thousand years of evolution and niggers are still living in mud huts while white men do this shit all day.

>Guy named Otto Octavius winds up with eight limbs. We need a name for this menace!

>Doctor Octopus?

>Nah, crap

>Science Squid?

>Crap

>Doctor Strange?

>That's good. But it's taken, unless we can renegotiate the rights...

>Mr Jameson, I've come to bargain

Woa Raimi really pushed limits in blockbuster scripwriting here

Why would Strange come to bargain with Jameson over giving them his own fucking name?
He wouldn't go to them to bargain. They Jameson would have to go bargain with Strange and in that event, Strange would tell him to fuck off.

>Did you know Raimi only refers to his brother as "The Heeb?"
No it's 'The Hebe'. His brother browses Sup Forums exclusively for cunny threads the sick fuck.

He wants to get a good price for it. He's flat broke.

>He stinks like my alcoholic father who used to beat me, and I don't like him!

youtu.be/NaMC5eV2MkI

Underrated

It was

>If I disguise myself with this hair, no one will know I'm Peter Parker.

>Spider-man... That is what they used to call me..
>yes...
>I am Bull-man, now.