Tfw smoking 75 cigarettesa day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettesa day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ca/MariaLuisaFernanda
amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really don't feel like responding to bait but here ya go OP.

Yes, I did. Secret: Don't be human garbage without self control

How do you even fucking afford that?

That's 3.125 cigarettes an hour OP., stop baiting. I smoke and on average I smoke 4 cigarettes a day

There's no easy way to do it, just throw away your cigarettes and face the shitty emotions you've been avoiding. The good news is you feel better (physically and emotionally) pretty fast, and after a few weeks like feels a lot better and you become more positive. It's basically giving up instant dopamine hits for a better happier life, it's up to you.

Actually there is an easier way. medication adn the patch help.

Started about a month ago.
>Smoked tobacco for 6 years
>3 years ago swapped to e-cig alternative
>A month ago I started taking Nicorette lozenges and swapped to 0mg liquid
>Been smoke free for 2 weeks now and been phasing out the lozenges
>Down to 2 lozenges a day
You can do it OP. Exercise helps a lot.

Costs me 39 dollars a day, it's 13 dollars a pack

Smoked about 30 cigs per day, for 7 years or so.
Stopped Smoking five years ago.
How to do it? Dont be a fgt, just stop it.

Waste of time. Cold turkey is the fastest and easiest way, the other ways just prolong withdrawals. The patch and lowering nictotine levels is a myth, it doesn't work. Once your brain is addicted to nicotine, any amount of nicotine reactivates the addiction level of the most youve smoked, it's a very unique addiction in that way. Even a puff will reactive all the nicotine receptors your brain created. Cold turkey is the only way. Meds might help with the emotions, but why even experiment? Just bite the bullet. Cold turkey is how most people quit successfully.

This

>>tfw smoking 75 cigarettesa day

tfw smoking only 73 cigarettes a day... here in Melbourne.

It's gonna sound kinda gay but vapes really work, I was smoking 40 cigs a day, and i bought a vape and juice with nicotine, and that day on i only smoke the vape.

PROS-
>never need to light up
>cheap as fuck, saving a fuck load of money, even bought my gaming pc with the spare money
>as far as we know its better for you
>variety of flavors, anything you want you can get it
CONS--
>Bad public perception, ie. people who vape just to blow smoke.
>expensive up front, 100 bucks Australian for decent vape and tank, 50 bucks for good juice with nicotine.
>need to recharge

>75

How? I've been a smoker for 5 years and only have 10 a day. How do you let it get that bad. How do you get the money. Suppose it's cheaper in US. It's about $15 for a pack of 20.

If your choice is between vaping and smoking, vaping is definitely better.

Nicotine addiction is shitty, though. Vaping is healthier by far than smoking, but nicotine addiction is still not good for emotional/mental healthy. Switch to vaping if you can't stop smoking, but quit smoking cold turkey if you can. If you can't, grab an ecig, but youre just prolonging addiction and withdrawals.

well yes and no, i used to smoke about 12 mgs of nicotine, now i smoke around 6 mgs, i find it far easier to vape with no nicotine, then cold turkey on cigs.

wtf are you paying for cigarettes?!
Theyre bout 5$ in the shithole country im livin. I've always thought they are expensive here.

5$ for a pack of 20cigs btw

fuck that sounds shit.

i never really got the hate for vaping, i feel it may have been started by the ciggy industry to tarnish a competitors product, which was in all respects superior to their own

Sure. I've managed to quit over 20 times

they're about $2 in russia

smokes but don't dip
The fucks wrong with you kid

Teenager Pack
icutit.ca/MariaLuisaFernanda

Well its kinda due to fags vaping with no nicotine, they don't use it for anything other than tricks, and being a fag and annoying people, it is legitimately a good way to quit smoking, which is why i think its gay cunts always think because people vape they do it for fun, and yes it is fun to a degree but i have the same manners as smoking.

I live in Ontario it costs me 39 dollars a day

cost 5 - 10 quid for a pack in britbongistan

Im on 50ish a day, been awake for 7 hours now, had one with the coffe.
I wanna kill myself right now but this time I'm gonna quit for real

Live in UK. Not allowed to buy more or less then 20.

Tax is at retarded levels, cheapest smokes are £8-9 (bout $10, probably more) decent smokes can cost a few quid more

>be me
>pick up smoking due to stress in family and lack of weed
>for my 18th birthday decide to get high
>smoke like two cigarettes while I'm stoned
>next day cigarettes all taste like shit and addiction goes away

I picked it back up after more stress from work but I don't feel addicted anymore

when ive started smokin (12years ago) they have been bout 3,3€ (~4$) for a pack of 20 (Location Middle Gayrope)

Smoked pack a day, 13 days smoke free.

amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0615482155
If you want to quit smoking this book explains all the smoking myths and i would say it makes the comedown period even enjoyable. I even believe those positive Amazon reviews

Bait? Newfags jesus christ it's so cringe. These truly are dangerous times

Don't think you were addicted son. Maybe starting to

the only thing that book taught me is that nicotine cravings will pass after like 2 minutes. I found that real useful, its like weathering thru a panic attack (i guess, im not a faggot), it passes in the end.

Maybe. Now i mainly smoke out of boredom though

I totally get you tho on how when you fiend for weed you need to smoke a cig, currently out of wax and fuck my life

top fuken kek. do the tiniest amount of research b4 posting retardation such as this m80

you dont live in UK. otherwise you would know english and use Than instead of then.

Started smoking when I was in 5ème, was about 13. Haven't stopped since, cigs here are about 7 euros for camels and 8 for marlboros. Go to an AA meeting but for smokers, best way to cut down on your cig intake is to stash all your cigarettes in a really inconvenient place. That way you have to go out of your way to get a smoke, helped me cut down my intake by ~70%

Cool argument, bro. Eat a dick.