NOT ALL MEN

NOT ALL MEN

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/ethan-kath-sues-former-crystal-castles-bandmate-alice-g-1820135838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alice: "I'm just going to jump the train and falsely accuse my band member of rape"
>gets sued
>"AWWW SHIIIEEEETTT"

>make a fake story for attention
>people give you attention
>by filing a lawsuit
fuck her. i hope he wins

Even if Ethan wins does this mean CC is done for good? Seems like the band name is forever tainted now

who would make music with their alleged rapist, dude?

Can you read?

i hope he likes living in Brazil

Even though he raped her?

How about I rape you instead

>Even though he raped her?
He wouldn't be filing for defamation if he did

if you're reading this please don't rape it's very mean to do

I'm a man

he just sued her you dummy. nobody would be filing for defamation if they actually did it.

If people are willing to work with Phil Specter, then a rapist is really nothing.

Yeah, can you?

If he really did it then fuck him and good for Alice Glass, but it would honestly own if he didn't and won. I think most (if not close to all) of the big people getting accused of sexual harassment/assault are guilty but I'm really worried about this mob justice approach to it. Unfortunately our legal system is inadequately prepared to deal with sexual assault, so it's possible that Ethan might win his case despite being guilty (usually lack of hard evidence with these things).

they should make him walk around with a cucumber up his ass or something

I mean more in line with playing live shows and being able to sell records

>sues slut for defamation
>gives the money earned to organizations for actual rape victims
>drinks tumblrs tears

yes and?

You clearly never seen brazilian feminists, the're even worse than murrican ones.

her name's actually Margaret

Edith is her replacement, are you that out of the loop?

looks like ethan is the only alpha male in the industry
matt
alex calder
klk
and the rest took it like a bitch and went away
not ethan. fuck it think im going to go buy his new album to help with legal fees

This is strange really. Defamation cases are on of the hardest to win in court.

You generally need hard evidence the other person malignantly lied about you on purpose. So I think he atleast have to have some evidence he didn't do it if he is wasting the money to sue her at all. Or it's a PR stunt. Either way it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Has Edith said anything since this has come out? Is she getting raped?

Holy shit this would be brilliant

""""""""man""""""""
doesn't exlude you from being the kind of person that makes a good rape victim

>First album has the song "Tell Me What to Swallow" which explicitly talks about physical abuse
>After leaving the band, Alice releases "Stillbirth" and any proceed would be donated to an anti-sexual assault organisation.

And you're telling me that you didn't expect that to happen and that you don't believe her ?

>does all that
>still lets him make another band with ANOTHER FEMALE
yeah no...

alice glass is fucking ugly lol

Why do women need something hollywood-related to spur them into reporting rape? Seems rather nigger-brained IMO

no

if you don't believe her you are clearly an incel with no grasp on reality lmfao

because the music industry is full of beta males. who need to do some sneaky shit to get laid.
look here's one right nownone of this would happen if u faggots just asked girls if they wanted to have sex or not.

yes

Okay wait, what's the difference between feeling like you've been sexually assaulted and actually being sexually assaulted because this feels like the former

i'm a successful female musician making real money weekly from playing shows... sorry lol

>In the common law of libel, the claimant has the burden only of proving that the statement was made by the defendant, and that it was defamatory. These things are generally relatively easy to prove. The claimant is not required to prove that the statement was false. Instead, proving the truth of the statement is an affirmative defence available to the defendant.

Because proving the truth or falsity of the statement is often extremely difficult (and the defendant does not generally have the ability to force the claimant to disclose materials that might help prove it[citation needed]) it is frequently said that the "burden of proof" in English defamation law falls upon the defendant.

>people wanting him to have not done it just to stick it to those lying women
>not because that would be a shitty thing to do

u poor cunts.

>Clairo

Have you ever got laid by being up front and straight up? If you ask a girl to sleep with you they'll say no or nothing guaranteed

If you get to know a woman, then you can ask dumb shit

I've never met a woman who straight up liked being asked for sex, it's more like you have to ease yourself into making a move that hints toward it. Never bluntly asking

I just think that her accusations make sense as there were some clues before she talked about it publicly. Either way, CC's tour is cancelled so if Alice was just "doing it for attention", she succeeded, but she doesn't seem to celebrate about it.

>i'm a successful female musician making real money weekly from playing shows... sorry lol
is $50 bucks consider real money these days?
nice
look you can either be mr. beat around the bush and speak vaguely about wanting to have sex with her and get accused of rape years later
or tell the girl you're attracted to her and would like to have sex

i had girls say no and told me to fuck off and had girls who liked the honesty and had sex with them. im not saying be an autist and let that be the first thing to come out of your mouth. but pls for gods sake quit the fucking pre-planning you have in your head to get laid. it will fuck you over like these idiots are now.

>just asked girls if they wanted to have sex or not
I don't know what kind of ultrawhores you're dealing with if this isn't an instant 100% shut-down
It's like that tumblr consent propaganda video

And his name's actually Claudio. You know what stage names are right?

i don't deal with nutjobs who have self-esteem issues that they speak in vague terms. you're a male be fucking confident and say what you want. stop being afraid of rejection

Who are you referring to by "our"? Canada?

these threads make me really not give a shit

"Sup Forums - Music", right ?

This is shit, as selfish as it is I know that whoever is shown to be fibbing here will mean I can't rightly listen to CC again. Half the band is either a child molesting, psycho or a delusional, lying, mega narcissist. I know others can "separate the art from the artist", but that's never sat right with me personally.

This is fucked.

What a fucking cuck you are.
If anything, this makes their angsty shit feel more genuine.

lol I bet you cry at the 'sad' part in movies too you faggot

>child molesting
Where did this come from?

>being this naïve

do you seriously think ethan would be like "yeah, that's true. i'm sorry. please take me to jail". jesus christ.

[citation needed]

Did you watch Lion!?

My understanding is that Glass is alleging the abuse began when she was 15.

>inb4 ephebophile memes

>Ratified in 2008, theTackling Violent Crime Actraises the legal age of sexual consent in Canadato 16 from 14, the first time it has been raised since 1892.
>But the law includes a "close-in-age exception,"meaning 14- and 15-year-olds can have sex with someone who is less than five years older.

Is Ethan 5 years older than Alice?

Actually, this doesn't even matter. Alice would've been 15 in 2003, so any sex between the two would have been legal.

I didn't know about that law, so I may have been mistaken. According to a bio I found he's 34 and she's 29 so it could go either way.

alice wrote in her statement that their relationship began when she was in highschool

>get accused of rape years later
This never happens unless you're a celebrity

It wasn't child molestation though. She was not a child in the eyes of the law

Then she wasn't a child idiot.

alex calder is a celebrity ?

you'd be surprised which real artists frequent Sup Forums

>you'd be surprised which real artists frequent Sup Forums
then they wouldn't mind posting a proof of their weekly earnings right?

See

was phil murderous in the 60s and 70s too?

What makes everyone think he's not guilty?

not really

>nu-Sup Forums siding with the ugly shitskin instead of /our goddess/

Not everyone thinks that. Mostly misogynistic trolls in Sup Forums.

And you're that naive to think that people aren't trying to take advantage of current moral panic every which way?

I want you to prove that the accusation is false to the best of your abilities lmao

Also side note, people worked with Harvey and they knew he was a rapist and he raped some of them, or at the very least was a perv.

When money comes into the equation people seem to care a lot less.

Lazy fucker

avclub.com/ethan-kath-sues-former-crystal-castles-bandmate-alice-g-1820135838

>I want you to prove that the accusation is false to the best of your abilities lmao
they made shitty music together for 4 years while she had a boyfriend

Right let me post my bank statement on Sup Forums

not many do. this is the only place I can think of that's somewhat even in/against his favor. any other place and you'll be considered a shitlord misogynist if you don't believe alice because victims should be believed 100% of the time, even in a political climate where accusations such as these can clearly be weaponized

how hard is it to take a picture of cash money idiot.

>muh false rape allegations!!!!!

>having a boyfriend means you can't be raped

because its just so peachy to say that you've been raped. its not like shitheads like you and most of the numale hipster scum who browse this board crawl out of the woodwork instantly in favor of the rapist and proceed to try and tear you down and get you to retract what you said.

nah its super fucking peachy to say that you've been raped and then have to fight a massive machine that will do everything in its power to discredit you because theres no way a dude raped a girl. nuh uh, no way. he was a good boy. he dindunuffin. she's just an evil harpy bitch who's trying to make him into a fool.

>>having a boyfriend means you can't be raped
never said that.

The fuck gets paid from a major venue in cash

men fear women will hurt their feelings
women fear men will kill them

>The fuck gets paid from a major venue in cash
>gets paid from a major venue
>can't keep $100 in cash on hand
you can stop larping bud.

wow its so deep

Why does it irk you so much to believe someone on Sup Forums is successful? You can do it too.

Successful people do not belong here. Just another case of the rich taking advantage of the poor

>Why does it irk you so much to believe someone on Sup Forums is successful?
when did i say that?
i just asked for this successful female musician to show proof thats all.
kevin parker came here like 2 yrs ago but least he showed proof.

>I'm a "man"

Women who actually screech "da mens wan to kill me" are hyperactive retards and attention seekers.

>muh false rape allegations!!!!!
>guilty until proven innocent

Why is it so difficult to accept that women can be just as much as opportunistic cunts as men? Why do you fancy yourself judge-jury-executioner in rape cases you had nothing to do with?

>The Nesquikening
William Hughes
11/04/17 2:27am
This may sound strange, but I hope he’s telling the truth. Because I could totally forgive her for lying, but I could never forgive him. And goddamit, I’d like to be able to listen to their music again.
To be perfectly clear: I do not think she’s lying; I’m pretty sure he’s scum. But I hate this.

i like how 90% of the thread glanced at the title and just assumed it was Alice suing Ethan, because that's what we'd all expect to happen these days.
Ethan is suing HER for the claims.

>Because I could totally forgive her for lying, but I could never forgive him
what the fuck is wrong with you? assuming she is lying, crying rape that never happened just to ruin someone's life is just as bad.

I've yet to see anything that proves it to be true.