America mistakes allies for Taliban

Where were you the day America killed its own allies?

theintercept.com/2016/06/01/pentagon-special-ops-killing-of-pregnant-afghan-women-was-appropriate-use-of-force/

Long story short...
>Afghan American allies having a celebration
>Specs ops raid
>overkill.jpg
>Americans say 'we were looking for the bad guys 'Al-Qaeda' and used appropriate use of force
>Afghan survivors say they were allies with US troops and goverment and were against Al-Qaeda insurgents
>Afghan survivors claim they thought the specs-ops were Al-Qaeda millitants
>one guy(Afghani police captain) goes out to inspect
>Americans go apeshit on their own allies
>wedindunuffinweagoodboyswearonmymum.jpg
>Afghan survivors start calling Americans 'American Taliban'

Look i know that friendly fire happens every once in a while during war times but if you want people on your side do you really have to stoop to so low when you make a mistake, America is not the only one guilty here either, NATO helped them cover up the case too.

>Americans
>Actually being good at war

There are no non-Taliban Afghans.

Kill all Muslims, please and thank you!

This. Every police chief over there has Taliban sympathies. I'd probably claim to be an American ally after I got raided too.

ahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
oh
god
mercy me
please

Please read the actual article before posting here Ingoramious

> Daoud, the police commander, had gone through dozens of U.S. training programs, and his home was filled with photos of himself with American soldiers. Another family member was a prosecutor for the U.S.-backed local government, and a third was the vice chancellor at the local university.

>implying we have allies anywhere
lmao, nobody has ever truly risked anything for us. Our """allies""" are all opportunists, especially sandniggers in the Stan. There's no doubt that the EU would dump us if we didn't run this shit militarily

Classic

Yeah he made a film about this incident, Jeremy Scahill is a muckraker. I can absolutely concede that his reports are illuminating to a broader trend such as the evolution of JSOC, but aside from that he believes that war can be sanitary. Dirty Wars was well thought out to show a particular incident, but its blatantly one sided (obviously).

Surprise surprise, people dont follow the arbitrary rules of the Geneva convention. Surprise surprise, civilians die. Surprise surprise, nations (yes even the US) can not give a shit about territorial sovereignty and strike in order to hit islamists (and sometimes civilians) without a declaration of war.

Seriously, he acts like any of this is new or news. Americans dont care, because people dont like watching sausage be made but love the taste. Only muckraker journos try to pull heart strings, that and Christian aid organizations in shitholes in Africa.

then you must be terrible if we beat you once and fought you to a stalemate a second time

Dont be a bitch Britbong, you guys have solid tier one operators and even average infantrymen are pretty damn good. To say were not good at war is to dismiss the bodybags of shit birds we stack daily.

Hell even Canada has solid snipers.

all that salt
:>)

>being this delusional

Slow your roll, fatty

k

Just because it isn't new or news worthy doesn't mean that it should happen.
I understand human error and the very serious attempt to thwart terrorism wherever it may lie but at least don't just go apeship and say that everyone in the entire world is against you.

I know it's obvious bate but you're going to get a lot of (You)s

>Just because it isn't new or news worthy doesn't mean that it should happen.

People shouldn't die of starvation, or simple illness, yet they do more often than people want to. That statement and his outrage literally doesn't matter or make a difference.

> ...and say that everyone in the entire world is against you.

Again you're not wrong, but welcome to politics and warfare. Look at Syria, there is so much crying foul, and even chemical weapons being used. It literally doesn't change anything, even when they took the weapons from Syria, there were still chemical attacks, and it didnt even put a dent in the overall body count.

The US is fighting an ideology, that is spread across the world, so yes they are in essence at war with the world.

Conventional wars and anything similar stoppend in the 70s with Vietnam and Yom Kippur. Now they are very unconventional, and most of the time proxy forces for bigger actors.

Jeremy is an arrogant muckraker who is simply trying to make his mark in the Jurno world, that is evident in his film Dirty Wars.

Serves them fuckers right for team killing us every chance they get.

>invade a country and bomb the shit out of people who dont even know what 9/11 was and done have any beef with you
>WHY ARE THEY KILLING US