The BLACKED meme is getting old. All these liberals getting GUNNED is pretty nice though

The BLACKED meme is getting old. All these liberals getting GUNNED is pretty nice though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gimme some good GUNNED memes.

Why do you want to kill innocent schoolchildren?

why don't you want to protect innocent schoolchildren?

why do school shootings always happen in blue areas?

Ok, I get the idea of fighting cringe with cringe, but come on. This is the kind of thing that people will just make fun of you for, and use as a strawman.

Well, if the area was already red before it happened, how could you tell if there was a shooting?

Liberals are getting GUNNED.

You gotta enjoy the little things in life. One of those little things is watching how mad liberals get when they can't take your firearms.

This every time they cry about them on TV people run out and buy them in droves KEK mass shootings are better than gun commercials.

I love the irony of it, in a way. You can't really take someone's gun without pointing a gun at them.

Imagine this, ok: Robot chicken short, the nerd shoots up the school, but it's actually a gun commercial. Like, with a rugged sounding announcer man, and a jangly acoustic guitar. "Bushmaster! Get educated, fucker!"

This. Republitrash wants to kill anyone who disagrees with them, that's why they want to keep guns so desperately, to keep shooting innocent americans. Republicans are traitors.

when you need help, you call the police, the people with guns. why don't you want people with guns around the innocent children before the mentally ill decide to do evil?

you don't need to arm 100% of the teachers. let the people who have training in firearms carry on the property?

Do you know the first 4 deputies at the school DID NOT ENTER? law enforcement abandoned the children.

the coach who tried to protect the children with his body might have been able to do something if he had been armed.

The mindset is that of a child. "NO ONE CAN HAVE GUNS BUT THE GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE THEY'LL USE THEM RESPONSIBLY." Even though that idea has failed time and time again, and was even one of the reasons for the second amendment.

I smell a triggered liberal. Are our shiny guns making you mad?

Remember that time a liberal shot up the GOP congressional baseball practice? Apparently not, but it wasn't even a year ago.

That isn't what he meant you cringelord faggot. Why are liberals so dumb and always out of the loop on everything? Go learn some social skills

I member

the crime-ridden areas are under Dem control. it's the Dems that are doing the killing in the US.

It's funny how not one liberal brought up gun control when that happened. I can't believe their followers actually buy into their crap.

I really hope gun owners back up their words when they actually ban semi automatic rifles and the police kill the whole lot of you in your "last stands". Unfortunately you are all actually pussies (hence your need for a gun) so will fold and turn your guns in with your tails between your legs like the little bitches you are.

>I can't believe their followers actually buy into their crap.
>self-identifying as a follower of either major side (or any minor one)
rigid adherence to another's morals is cancer

>Implying they're innocent.

It's treason, then.

Typical gun fucker, calling for the murder of those with whom he disagrees.

AR-15's and Huge Pickup Trucks are just replacements you guys bought for your tiny dicks. Btw sorry your fat.

>when they actually ban semi automatic rifles

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ

>owns an Ar15
>get shot at the mall
That's why we laugh at you, amerifat

Remember that time when a congressman got ambushed, shot and NEVER called for sensible gun control. I do.

Can you imagine how libtards would've reacted to JFK's assassination?

An hero

It's not what you mean, it's what you type.

Implying the Sandy Hook victims in first, second and third grade weren't innocents.

>what is police

You stupid nigger kill yourself.

How many were white and male? According to liberals, they weren't innocent.

I'm super pro gun, but this is gay and it hurts our cause.

By purchasing a bullet proof limo for the President?

I don't see sniper rifles banned.

Well Sup Forums hard mode or casual?

No dude, these are EXACTLY the things your buddies are fighting for: the murder of additional children and delusions of persecution.

they're both casual
trick question

Is your house unarmed?

dude lmao

All because some very rich people want to line their pockets by selling you more guns and ammo.

Did Obama ever try to take your guns away?

After looking at black on white crime statistics, I'd say those guns and ammo might just come in handy.

Look up the "Battle of Athens" that occurred in 1946 in Athens, TN. Pretty much sums up what you're thinking is wrong and why we have the 2A.

Assault rifles, high-capacity magazines and bump stocks should no longer be available for purchase. If you don't agree, your delusions have brought you to a position where you support the murder of additional children. Pretty simple, really.

yea they actually tried but failed only like 30 some agreed and the rest were opposed i'm not going to find it because you have a thing called the internet too

Nice image btw, really thought provoking stuff

why do you ask stupid questions?

why do you want to rape women?

Reported - death threat against a specific individual

the blacked threads are started by this little shit.
I've been able to derail his threads by posting this screencap.

Oh yes, the infamous Take All the Guns Back Bill that no one ever heard of and you can't cite. Got it.

he is also anti-trump. ironic how he calls Trump a pedo on a pedo website called lolifox/

stay mad princess

Save money on education with less kids

Your anger is just your lead poisoning talking.

>Take All the Guns Back Bill
good assumption really made you look like a jackass no its not obama tried to ban curtin modifications im no Sup Forums fag i won't work to change your mind

stay mad princess

this retarded

prove me wrong faggot

>all these one kind of memes are getting old
>opposing memes please

if we can't beat them might as well paint them as nuts right commrade?

ow that meme really hurt
lmao at the manchild

HAHA HOLY FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN MAKING THESE THREADS SINCE LAST NIGHT

>if we can't beat them might as well paint them as nuts right commrade?
this retarded

this useless

try thinking before you post

you know if you could provide proof we wouldn't be laughing at you right now

>curtin

Lol

*thinks you're an idiot*

you're an idiot

proof of? does it take effort on my part?

You don't have to be a liberal to think that people don't need access to an assault rifle. If you listen to Alex Jones on a regular basis non-ironically, you should consider drinking some bleach and just taking your genes out of the gene pool. They weren't any good anyway.

What we need is less stupid people.

we call them liberals

Maybe pacifist bitching on't work. But liberals are Americans after all and push us too far and we'll one day take it...from your cold dead hands.

that all you wanna point out? wow someone made a error.

an

this retarded

oooooooooooo

lol, don't provoke them user, they know not what they do. They can't see how the media/libs suck up their anger and rage for political means.

libs can suck all they want

awe. you're cute

stay mad kid since you can't prove my statement wrong you resort to point out an error and be a general faggot. stay mad kid i'm going to beat my meat

this russian

>School shootings happen because of guns, not because the social situation in the US is entirely fucked!
Banning guns won't stop school shootings or shootings in general, there will always be black market access. They're a symptom of underlying societal problems caused by poverty, poor education and lack of empathy. Focus on mending those problems and there will be less school shootings.

with your shit tier memes I got it

I am suuuch a loser unable to prove you wrong while beating MY meat

A if a school shooter actually decides which school he wants to shoot up. If he wants his teachers and classmates dead, he'll get it. And if for some reason there's an armed staff, the teacher will get the full magazine treatment instead of a few rounds.

ban murder

>please send money so I can claim inheritance

na dude, educate. I have a fat-ish gf so, naturally, she has feminazi/shit tier liberal friends. They know I'm a decent guy and whenever I get a chance I'll throw one of my guns in their hands...even just showing them how to use the action starts to dispel the fear. Education, it's how we can ultimately win/avoid civil war via the polls.

i got shitty memes for you

cringey as fuck

I even spelled it out cause, damn

exactly, if the teacher's armed, he's just a priority for the shooter. Besides what idiot would want to land himself in a firefight. I wouldn't face off against a shooter even if I was armed with a rifle, real life ain't Call of Duty you NRA cucks.

MOAR

>i wouldn't be the right person for the job

very big of you to admit that