Did someone call for a customer removal service?

Did someone call for a customer removal service?

no chance. muh terrorist attack refball. sorry

Love your dish soap.

Shame they will literally handle Utd the trophy for muh strong city spirit narrative. I was hoping for a good match, but whatyagonnado.

this much damage control

But Ajax fans are the biggest customers there are

Didn't work out so good for Dortmund

No one was seriously injured or even died in dortmund

just because your franchise is garbage doesn't mean you're not a customer, kankerjood

I betted 50 euro's, so they better win

aren't jews supposed to be good with money?

>w-we're the g-good guys here!!

You're basically the Man Utd of the Netherlands. Just because you're shit in Europe these last 20 years doesn't mean you're not the most bandwagoned club there is.

Panathinaikos were the hardest opponents of Ajax this year

I betted money on ManU

Heh nothin personnel

>kakkerlakken finally win a thing again
>immediately get uppity

in the >eredivisie maybe but on the no club in the netherlands has any international customers

>anyone who dislikes bandwagoning Ajax customers are kakkerlakken

Everyone in this country dislikes you. I'm actually rooting for you guys to win because it's been too long since Dutch success, but people like you don't make it easy.

If any club has any its Ajax

Reminder that the bomber was a true United fan who grew up a couple of neighbourhoods away from the ground and was not a customer

please guys, please, I beg you, you've got to win; just park the bus since the kickoff and go for a cheeky penultiez win

we're not good enough to get away with parking the bus. see: our 5 years under frank de boer

>implying (((you))) won't sell it to the customers like you always do

if ajax win will they be portrayed as the bad guys by the media since they didn't let united have a sympathy win?

no