Whoa... makes ya think huh?

whoa... makes ya think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Halcombe_Laning
klabs.org/history/apollo_11_alarms/eyles_2004/eyles_2004.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>by hand
Are they trying to tell me that she wrote the entire flight control system for Apollo 11 with pen and paper?

But that's not right at all

So what? Most well known 'heroes' are nothing but propaganda spewers who's only main purpose was to distract the mass populace away from other important issues.

Means the very few can focus on moving the pieces on the bored without pesky democracy butting in and holding things up.

Also, in most people's opinion; the simple act of doing something great is more than enough of a reward as being fucking celebrated for it like a child who shits in the toilet for the first time.

Fucking, fuck. Idiots.

lmao by hand.

it's her codes print out.

Is that a transsexual version of Daniel Radcliff?

>a woman did the job she was paid for

Noteworthy.

Sup Forums should support Margeret and women in technical professions like her because they are good role models for women and will reduce the number of vapid whores in our shitty society who's only aspiration in life is to get married and then steal half the guy's money after divorcing him and fucking every immigrant on the street

When they say "lead software engineer" means that other software engineers were involved in the project right? So its pretty possible that the code we see here is a group work result.

Gotta love women and their individualism.

>uhm, so you're saying a WOMAN did all this... thisWORK and didn't get famous for it?!? we need to DO SOMETHING about this misogyny in STEM

I support her the same way I support males in the industry. This woman is fucking smart and good at her job, and she should be congratulated for that. Not put on a pedestal because she has a cunt

If I was a woman, I would be fucking disgusted that my gender is more important than my achievements. It's patronising to the highest degree

I hate when in large undertakings such as apollo, a single person is credited for "making it happen"

I totally did learn about her in school, I thank her for the service to our country, and those are code printouts, not "by hand"

leftists create conflict where this is none

>who's only aspiration in life is to get married
This should be a woman's only aspiration, you kike piece of shit. We are in this mess because of Jew fucks like you destroying the family unit and pushing degeneracy. I hope you die.

She wasn't responsible for all that code she was merely part of a team which wrote it. Still an awesome achievement in itself but standard photo op+dishonest mythmaking sees the whole fucking thing attributed to her because vagina.

>wrote by hand

fucking lmao

Women can actually accomplish things if they're not indoctrinated with femimarxism.

that's literally just the print out of the log that her code produced, not the code itself

the code itself could fit on a sheet of paper

Post the version where her thic legs are visible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)

> muh degeneracy
> muh jews
> I know what women should do

oy vey, the Sup Forums trifecta

This is the proper response. Appreciate her contribution, but disregard those faggots who just want to kick up dirt.

My i3 config file would fill more books than that lmao

>come to Sup Forums
>complain about Sup Forums
>be a faggot

oy vey, the reddit trifecta

Is that Harry Potter in drag?

If she did all that by hand, she must've gotten all lot of practice by giving all the guys in her college a hand job.

If a man did the same work, no one would give a shit. Programming is typically thrown to the side, when's the last time you heard a story about the guy who did all the programming work on a game for instance?

t. Software engineer

ITT idiots
random facebook pic of a slut stacking up random books, somebody books a quote and makes the pic shitty black and white, pol believes women worked on the apollo mission

>never learned about in school

like anyone who bitches about this ever paid any fucking attention in school

She's very talented and shouldn't be shat on like Sup Forumsizei will inevitably do. That said, she shouldn't be worshipped for having a cunt, she should be worshipped for her contribution to her field.

Grace Hopper is the superior CS female role model, anyway.

>woman
>needs code as tall as her to make her program work

it's like being a male CS student all over again

>You always hear about the first man on the moon but never some random coder

yeah dude we didn't hear about the thousands of other people who helped get that man to the moon either, let's just write all their names down. shit.

Cannot unsee, fuck.

she was a qt

how does one get a smart gf?

I thought she was alright looking until I read this

I agree, but good luck getting most people on Sup Forums to think like this.

Ha the good old days, when the women possessed not only a vagina but also a brain.

Is C programming the peak of human technology?

You're too informed to be on /pol.

This is supposed to be a circle-jerk of ideologues who can't stand looking outside of their bubble to see who's really manipulating them. Shoo shoo.

Yes

Only CS101 students on Sup Forums think otherwise

Look her up you ignorant faggot. You have google, ignorance is no excuse.

That would be Haskell you faggots.
Plebgrammers who can't understand monads are retarded and will be extinct by 2040

>"Her code"

Some of the wiki sourced articles are from "WIRED" and "Vox"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Halcombe_Laning

This is the real hero here.

>Go tour NASA
>See room full of male software engineers
>"Look at this room of heroes, they get no recognition for sending men, spacecraft, robots to space. Really makes you think huh."

Said no leftist ever.

Sure, programmers were a taboo thing for a lot of people back then.

klabs.org/history/apollo_11_alarms/eyles_2004/eyles_2004.htm

I actually don't know where she came from. Was she coffee staff or some shit?

>Hacksell
lol
Assembly language best language :^)

But I did learn about her in my computer science class, a class about coding. You're not going to learn about this cunt in a class that doesn't have anything to do with what she did.

>collaborative effort of thousands of scientists and engineers
>both men and women
>hurrr durrr how come school doesn't name all the five thousand people working on this thing, this is everybody else's fault and not mine, everything should be spoonfed to me

Do they know the names of the people who put the fucking shuttle together? Or even the names of the two other astronauts of Apollo 11? History is full of simplified stuff like this, but if you're in a school dedicated for this stuff you bet your ass you will learn more about the key people in detail.

Haskell is a meme language that is very fun to do side projects with but for real work? Lol

>dude who went trough extreme physical tests and risked his life to bring humanity one step forward

>someone who sat and wrote down a bunch of code

>michael ''moonwalker'' jackson
>buzz lightyear
>random dude #3

Hello R*ddit

>Or even the names of the two other astronauts of Apollo 11
of course. buzz aldrin and mike collins. granted, the latter isn't very well known, but the former is almost as famous as neil armstrong

I would destroy her snatch.

What the fuck you talking about white bitch, all that writing shit was stolen from the black Egyptian astronauts

WE

Sage bait threads

This girl is the qt lunch lady at the NASA cafeteria. They brought her into the offices to impress her with all their books and rocket stuff.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>You're too informed to be on /pol.

...and you're accusing others of circle-jerking each other, you disgusting bloated fucking faggot?

>You always hear about the first man on the moon but never this
Then why am I hearing about it now, Why have I heard about it several times before?