Have you ever thrown a punch at your dad?

Have you ever thrown a punch at your dad?

I haven't, but could see it happening in the future

Ive actually swung a wooden sword at mine. Bruised his arm a little.

das hardcore

btw 12

I grew up in a pretty abusive household. So when I got older I started taking the cunt on, wasn't a great idea the first few years because hes an army prick, but I got there in the end

My dad swung at me; I dodged and laughed in his face!

If I did he would react in the same way as the window scene in Braveheart

I would destroy that soft cunt. I doubt he's ever been in a fight. He's borderline effeminate, sometimes. Being raised by him was a mistake. A comfy mistake, but a mistake, nonetheless.

Thou shall honor thy father

If you've thought about it and feel like it but haven't the chances are you won't.
It's a boundary most of us find hard/impossible to cross unless your dad crossed a boundary first.
e.g. you walk in on him fucking your gf

Based Rude Dog

Once when I was 16, the abuse was getting out of hand and I was worried for my little sister. Broke his nose and had to live in the backyard for the next few days.

>you walk in on him...

He did and I let him cuck me

Good for.
Fuck your dad.

When daddy was a violent alcohol, he took a few swings at me, particularly when I was protecting mom, but he never connected.
Couple years later, when shit got unbearable, we shipped his ass to rehab.
Almost a decade later, I'm happy to day we are a functional family, still learning about each other, getting to enjoy what we didn't back then. He's never drink again.

A young Marlon Brandon was in the same situation, takes balls

I took a few stops on him when I was 17, he flinched.
He never got angry or threatening towards me again. Nope, that cluster b just took a different route. I'm sure I paid. With assholes like that, you always pay.
I cut him off 15 years ago. He still writes begging and pleading to mend things. At first it was so tough, I felt so bad. Now, feels great to finally have that toxic shit out of my life.

steps towards him, not stops.

Is it cos he says anime is stupid?

I'm trying to be reasonable with him, I don't necessarily wanna fight him, but if he crosses a line I may need to demand some respect

Several times years ago. He was a drunk abuser when I was 17 and my lil brother 11. One of those fights we crawl in the floor fighting and, in my desperation, I take a knife and put it in his throat. Obviously I don't cut the life out of him, but only a little effort and my dad could be already dead and I in prison.
I abandoned the house with my lil brother that day and the next years I don't know nothing about him, now, several years in the middle, I can see him without that killer instinct filling my head.

My father was a wonderful, thoughtful, gentle man.

My mother, on the other hand... She needs a good beating.

I don't wanna take anything away from you because I hate weebo fags too, but no my dad will claim superiority over the rest of my family but I've seen the weakest of men intimidate him, it's shameful

Nah, my dad isn't nigger-tier. He and my mom loved me enough to put me in a private school to keep me away from the niggers. I can't wait to repay my father with his dream car and let them live with me as apposed to letting them rot in a lonely retirement home with nigger nurses that have no regard for others.

It always works that way: servile to those above him, brutal to those below.

A bully, in other words.

Interesting dynamic, which doesn't get recognized enough
Are you Opie btw

No. But he at me

Slow down young 12 year old boy, that's too much edgy

dubs never lie.....*abused crying*

Never met mine, but I would certainly like to punch him lol

Sorry my parents didn't abuse me

I WOULD CERTAINLY PUNCH MINE, abused my mother doesn't pay shit for his kids ie me and my bro. And he stuck his finger in his dad's throat(he had cancer so had a hole in throat)

No.

My father was kind, supportive and gentle. He never, ever struck or abused me or my younger brother in any way. My worst fear with regard to him was disappointing him.

My mother regularly hit me, threw things at me, tore up my room as if she were a prison guard, plundered a bank account filled with gifts from relatives...

She divorced my father, took the house and car, half his pension, then threw me and my brother out of that house, all while collecting 1000$/month in child support.

My bro and I ended up in group homes. Yeah, I mad.

What a fucking whore

Yep. Home from college for the summer when I was 20. Dad started getting on me about being out too late one night. Argument got pretty heated and I snapped and punched him. He fought back. We both ended up bloodied and bruised but no serious injuries. After that we had a better adult-to-adult relationship. He told me that he had done the exact same thing with his dad around the same age.

Your mother is a fucking skank that needs to eat shit and die.

Pretty much.

I'm insanely lucky that I

1) didn't end up hating all women
2) found the most amazing woman; we've been together twenty years

My brother didn't do so well. He leaps from abusive relationship to abusive relationship; they all seem to betray him, or he others. Fuck, he's dating a cheating mother of two now.

She isn't without her good qualities, but I very much doubt I could ever forgive her for what she did to my father.

phahaha that had nothing to do with abuse. You're cringey and your obsession with niggers is because some black kid probably made you piss your pants at elementary school

So badass you must consult your internet friends before doing anything.

You won't do it, You know it, and sure as hell he knows it. Grow up, laddie.

I'm sorry dude I meant Opie from the radio (had mother issues) not Original Poster.
Your mother seems heartless and selfish, people never believe mother's can be cruel but they can be real cunts

Put your first pint down, son. I'm not hitting my cunt dad and if anyone tried I'd defend him, but he is a bit of a cunt and I'm just gauging some feedback on how close other people have come to decking their dads
seems like dads are kinda cunts

he tried to kick me with all his might when I was like 9, I barely dodged it at the last 0.01 second and he hit his foot on the wardrobe and broke it
if that kick had gotten me I would be on a wheelchair now

fukken saved

I meant he broke both his foot and the wardrobe btw
also, turned out he was super glad afterwards because he was off work for 1 full month while he was jacking off and watching tv

Yes i kicked his ass once for being a massive faggot towards my brother and I. He hasn't fucked with me or him since, and it changed the dynamic of our relationship. I still go home to see the parents and everything is A-Okay, but he knows he is no longer Alpha Male of the family.

Agreed. There’s a difference between black people and niggers, and niggers are the fucking worst. Especially niggers in the 15-23 range, bunch of fucking ignorant pricks that think the world owes them something for slavery that they didn’t have to personally endure, and use that as an excuse to act like wild animals. Oppression has fuckin nothing to do with it. You don’t see Asians, Muslims, Indians, or Mexicans (unless you’re in LA or some shit) acting like that. Fuck niggers.

fawwwk yeah

I'll honor him by kicking his ass. Fuck you, cunt. You want round two? He's the one that made me do shit I didn't want to do like sports and martial arts. He must reap what he sows.

No but I took a butter knife and sawed a little on the top of his ear where it connects to the head

Muslim isn't a race
are you saying behavior is nature or nurture. (heads up attitude is not racially genetic)

white people have niggers too, we call them trailer trash and gypsies

also, it's shalt
faggot

Came close a few times, daddy-o decided to find the reasons for why my mom divorced him at the bottom of the bottle. He never hit me or anything thankfully, but watching him drink himself stupid was anything but enjoyable. Even less so with his psychotic bitch of a second wife around trying to press my buttons to get me as angry as possible.

We took martial arts together when I was in high school, so yes, many times

most blacks 15-23 are not fully aware of reparations to be fair. Most blacks that age range that are doing bad shit are probably poor. Poverty isn't an excuse, but if you know you'll never get out of your shitty neighborhood you might break up some bus stops because wtf

My mom use to beat me senseless for no reason, when I was 13 she did it for the last time after she saw that when I fight back she ends up on the floor.

What are you Vincent Van Gogh or summptin phaa

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

open the door, get on the floor

that's hot

everybody fuck your mother some more

No, but;
When I was a kid, about 10 I think, my brother & I were sent to our room for whatever reason (we could still legally get the belt at this point, that's relevant later)
Anyway, we had this big green tub full of lego, would've been less than a metre squared & a few inches deep, I left the door slightly ajar with the tub of lego resting on top of it (I'm baffled how I got it to stay there to be honest) So he comes back, with his belt, words are exchanged through the crack of the door, he comes in to I assume put the fear of god into me or something & this big tub of lego bounces off the back of his head & it looked like it fucking hurt too... that damn belt was wrapped around my legs more than once because of that but at least I felt like I earned it.
I did end up apologising for it like 20 years later, I'd been meaning to, I went down for my grandfather's funeral & that same damn tub of lego was in the middle of the floor at dad's place, my other brother's stepkids play with it.
Anyway I apologise for the lego trap & he didn't even remember...

When I was a kid, my dad go so mad at me, and he was wrong, so I almost took a swing at him. He saw how mad I was, and decided to get even with me.

Later that night, I could hear him fucking my mom. I guess that's what you'd call revenge.

kek
did he died?

My father hang himself shortly after my fifth birthday.

nah, but I must've got him good if he didn't remember it.
we get along fine btw, probably because he doesn't remember that.

He tried to bend my knee backwards over a stair, I kicked him in the side of the head. That's the last we ever talked about that. I was 10

Check'd

was he OK?

He died and wasn't found for three days

because he couldnt endure raising a pussy like yourself, also nice tripdubs

is he ok now?

His suicide note claims that he killed himself because he was going to go back to prison, and didn't want to be separated from his children for so long. It was probably the alcoholism that actually did it, though.

As okay as a dead man can be..

I did once.
He grabbed me by the back of my head and smashed me against two different walls.
and I'm glad he did.
Chances are you're a little cunt and deserve it.
Don't wait until he's gone to realize how much he actually put up with.

I don't know where my dad is you lucky piece of shit

nigger detected

When I was 17 I punched him bretty damn hard in the stomach in anger. He came back with a punch to my chest that literally made me fall to the ground in pain. He then stood over me and said

"BOY, THAT WAS ONLY 50% YOU DONT WANT TO FEEL 100!"

Also, hes 6'5 and 265lbs
At the time I was like 5'9 and 115lbs

Never again have i tried to fight him

weight classes m8, nice trips though

Was beaten as a child, and received more beating cause i never cried, (didnt want to give him that satisfaction). So when i became a teenager i told him get ready and i started a fistfight which resulted him in an hospital with 3 broken ribs.

literally cried with laughter

you should have roundhoused him and then cried for the first time, would have blown his mind

Both boxers so i wanted to beat him on he´s own game. Only cried once during my lifetime which was on the birth of my firstborn.

A mans man.

I didn't cry out of joy, but because I knew what was going to follow. See

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PUNCH YOUR DAMN DAD CJ

thot slayer detected

>He's the one that made me do shit I didn't want to do like sports and martial arts.

wait what. clearly you're the pussy not your dad. I'll kick your fucking ass.

CJ was a young black man from the hood....it didn't make any sense that his dad wasn't in the story at all

Nice try but i know my women and she knows if she cheats then im out. All women i date only get ONE chance and they know it cause i tell them only one time on first date. Still together with the mother of my children (over 13 years now)

Still man, we're both on Sup Forums so things can only get better. Gotta be a better man than your dad was, go outside and make it

Only a pussy as yourself would fall in such a trap as in the picture.

Good riddance. Only a coward takes his/hers own life.

>young black man from the hood

It made perfect sense. kek.

No, but I pulled a knife on him once

yeah I hope you understood the intentional irony of that post

This

kek. You know you're full of shit to pussy. Everyone who says stuff like that on here are angry little unloved faggots who think theyre hardcore or the biggest cowards themselves.

It's not cowardly to self immolate....legit, would you have the balls to plan and carry that shit out?