Damn, really makes you think

Damn, really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LE496yTXHlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#2016).
web.archive.org/web/20160315182034/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kat-blaque/this-insurance-agent-thre_b_8133114.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Iw5i6HN_ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking nigger

>Privileged as fuck
Reminder this guy went to CALarts, which is an insanely expensive art school.

>Targets of overwhelming violence
Reminder that mean words and also absolutely nothing at all constitute violence to these mentally ill "people"

Makes sense. She was probably spoiled by her parents and when she realized the real world won't do that, she blamed it on the fact the she's a black tranny.

No it doesn't "make me think" only a shallow self centred bitch like that thinks that white people don't deal with racism in the real world. Stupid beyond belief.

Does this dumbass acknowledge that most of that violence is committed by niggers.

I hate that every asshole nowadays has a fucking obamaphone and access to wifi to spread shit like this.

Someone should spam her the statistics of black on white crime.

>Kat Blaque

>she

kills yourself faggoto

Racist bitch. I wish people would call her out more often on her bullshit..
>She

youtu.be/LE496yTXHlg

>getting tit implants just because you're shit at basketball

Just because she/he went to an expensive college doesn't mean he/she is spoiled. He/she could have got assistance.

Kill your self

>believes one is entitled to respect by doing batshit crazy things

>blames white people

>most are victims of black violence after Jerome finds out Alex has a dick and was short for Alexander and not Alexandra.

>Not because i love being offended by because
>Not because i ... by because
>i

BLEACHED

Holy shit

All I see is straight white people being the cause of overwhelming violence these days

Every Trump protest straight white men are being attacked. I don't see anyone attacking black transsexuals at these rallies

>27 trans women were killed last year
Compare that to
>2,681 women and 9,246 men

Literally a molehill. All the trannies killed since the 80's can be found in one wikipedia article (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#2016). It would take an entire wikipedia to cover that same timeframe including men and women.

I don't understand why he would date someone who despises his very existence.

He is a cuck.

10 years ago these people didn't give a single second of thought to the 'plight' of trannies

Now they act like they have been freedom fighters against trans oppression for decades.

I'm almost 100% positive this person only started talking about trans anything in the last 3 years.

if it's worried about blacks dying it should really focus on black on black crime rate. thankfully niggers blame whitey for everything so they'll just keep killing each other while they keep asking for gibs

Yeah, it's called Patreon.

Also she got some dude doxxed for debating her on her shit.
web.archive.org/web/20160315182034/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kat-blaque/this-insurance-agent-thre_b_8133114.html

Hell if you can stomach it, she even laughed at the idea of the guy getting doxxed in one of her vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Iw5i6HN_ZE

Wow, what a fucking bitch.

Ah so that's where the meme came from