HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pussy President HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pussy President HAHAHAHAHAHA

"boohoo North Korea didn't want to speak to us during the Winter Olympics, so I am so angry I will put on new sanctions boohoo"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a fucking coward Trump is HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking America HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy President Trump is a hypocrite like all Americans, he talks about better paedo control but is a paedo himself, cheated on his wife and ended up with gold digger #5 Milenia or whatever that SLUTS name is.

Remember when those FAGGOTS who cried about Bill Clinton having an affair, but yet they don't worry about Pussy Boy Don.

They let Russia attack people in Syria, who they are supposedly there to protect, because he doesn't want to upset Putin.

HAHAHAHAHA Fucking Pussy President

HAHAHAHAA and he cant stop Jong Un and has to be a Pussy on Twitter, with WORDS, HAHAHAHAHA PUSSY BOY ONLY FIGHTS WITH WORDS

America is full of PUSSIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PUSSY TRUMP

He can't even stop the school kids from dying from other PUSSY Americans who can get guns for cheap.

But he can't do anything or else he will upset the Pussy Redneck Brigade HAHAHAHAHA

More kids will die HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH PUSSY TRUMP

He can't get jobs back that he promised, and the IT jobs are in TAIWAN, HAHAHAHAHA

So much for American Jobs for Americans HAHAHAHAHA Pussy President Trump

He doesn't want to anger his corporate bosses so he forces sub quality goods to be built in Taiwan to be sold for mass PROFITS in the US, maybe start a house fire or 10000 and kill more useless fat gay PUSSY Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy President Trump, cannot feed his people right, they eat fake meat made with meat glue... HAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't want to upset his bosses, so his own people get fed food that isn't rated well for human consumption HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING Pussy Boy Trump

And Americans are PUSSIES for allowing it, and then they actually pay for the food and pay for the delivery gay boy's WAGES too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then when they all get FATTER they have to mortgage and take out loans to pay for their medical bills HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking bunch of Pussy Losers HAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA People still don't have their wall either HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy Boy Trump not delivering promise to make Mexico pay it, because he is a PUSSY and can't do shit but complain on TWITTER with WORDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he couldn't get the money from his boses either HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking "American President" HAHAHAHAHAHA what a PUSSY

HAHAHAHAHAHA then the christ faggots all cry about gay boys and heshes in the forces HAHAHAHAHA

Trump doesn't want to upset them but gets rid of them HAHAHAHAHA then gets upset because he upset the FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHA Pussy President HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And all that is left in the forces is roly poly FATBOI PUSSIES HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Best Army in the world user" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trips of truth

OP did you forget to take your pills today?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATBOI AMERICANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy Trump HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahaha so California make themselves a safe zone for immigrants of all nations, and Trump in fear of upsetting the corporations is going to pull out the immigration control from the state.

HAHAHAHAHA

You have a Pussy for a President, HAHAHAHA

Like most American all BIG MOUTH and no ACTION, well the only action they get is sucking that DICK with their big mouths.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Pussy for a President.

HAHAHAHA

you have to give it to OP they may be mad as fuck, but what they have said is true.

Pussy president thread

Did the fucker put the sanctions against russia in yet? You know the sanctions his full congress voted for ? No? I wonder why he would not be able to put sanctions on russia..hmm.

Because he is a "Pussy President"

I look forwared to the new wall

this you op?

stay mad princess

The libedge is not too sharp

what i'm saying is you are dull as well as stupid

stay retarded

Should you as a retard really call other people "stupid?

stay mad princess

I seriously dislike Trump and his stupid bigoted policies but, minus his Twitter rants at Kim Jong Un, the White House's policy of trying to reign in NK is actually sound and seems to be working.

Tldr; Trump needs to STFU and let his do what they do better, be the president

His team*

This is CNN, the presidents harsh comments about the school shooter are completely wrong because we need to say the opposite of what he says. This is CNN.

like that would ever happen, even if it does, it will be paid by your taxes

and you're an idiot too for believing that it was an option in the first place

The stupidiest stupid in front a bunch of cripples with guns

I don't doubt the president is American; unlike the president thinks about his predecessor.

Faggots fear the hamburger samurai

Back to Sup Forums

Fake photo, fake news.

You doubts, please go on.

Just a liberal embracing your Trumpian arguments. Either way you lose

If I lose, then explain this image?

Doesn't explain the prayer rugs and roaches that had to be removed from the Whitehouse though.

Explain this image

He says, "You are WRONG , 'All your base are belong to us', IS proper grammar."

why are you so angry, just because you're so full of hate doesn't mean that you're right

Wut? Can't understand your crazy "Moon" language.

Your definition of anger seems to have an element of projection

Moon? "My daughter talked to him yesterday, he was great. Like a really great guy. Like he just thought the stuff in Korea was great. We are going to take care of that Rocket Man. He and I think Ivanka is just great too."

nope try again :3

Um sorry. I'm an American Trump supporter that may have replied to the wrong user

As I said, you still lose.

>name calling is the worst criticism the left can muster up

stay mad princess

>> why are you so angry, just because you're so full of shit, doesn't mean that you're wrong.

Oh wait, yes it does.

>> as I said

In crazy moon language

I have the good kind of shit tho

Stay mad Trumpian. Too bad that Shit head Sessions made Marijuana a total narcotic or maybe you could laugh again too.

Sure kid

Yes, I understand; Trump now thinks proper English is "Moon language". Dementia is a hitch ain't it?

well it's better than thinking that communism is a functional economic system.

Legal in shithole countries though. Completely understandable though.

>right winger: hurr durr political correctness is killing america even more than goddamn niggers.
>left winger: fuck you, nazi asshole
>right winger: when you have no arguments you resort to name calling.

he's right tho

Yes, sums it up nicely

>a black guy was in office, he must be the only reason i think the country is fucked up!

not at all, Obama didn't pass nafta

Yep, enough liberal logic for everyone!

So much fake news in this picture I just got AIDS. Fucken hell. American jobs grew at the highest rate in the last god knows how long. He fixed unemployment which bush pushed up, caus he's a cunt.

>> Dementia

Are we still discussing it user?

It's hard to keep track of several lies at the same time

>> fake news

>"waah" things I don't like are fake news, progressives don't lie like that unlike republicans who do nothing but lie

Ill take that as a yes

Watertight argumentation. You could have used a few more HAs though.

Idk your on drugs or a mental case but you need some serious help kid

>> Dementia
People that tell me Trump has dementia.

Kek

Dementia

Don't post when you forget your medication.

>being this mad

>> Dementia

Way to make your own narrative after reading the headline.

The most gun deaths occurred during Obama's eight years, brain stem. Clearly, Trump's successes continue to take their toll on the politically frustrated left.

Must also be hard to respond to >> Dementia

yeah, reatards are hard to argue with

You seem to also find it difficult to disagree as well.

disagree with what?

this is the reason Sup Forums sucks now. every thread is a troll thread