Narrowed it down to Thunderball or Goldfinger. Which one should I watch this evening?

Narrowed it down to Thunderball or Goldfinger. Which one should I watch this evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goldfinger

Thunderball has too much scuba diving for me

You Only Live Twice is your best choice

Both get pretty dull in the second act, one with Bond sitting around on a Kentucky ranch and the other with too many shots of people swimming around aimlessly

Watch You Only Live Twice instead

YOLTmind

Watch Goldfinger, Thunderball has aged horribly

Goldfinger is fucking awful unless it's the only Bond movie you've ever watched.

I'll give YOLT a go. Thanks

The one with the bomb on the train (at the circus).

I like gold!

Goldfinger
youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA

This was always my favorite Sean Connery bond, didn't know it was a common opinion.

No fuck you

>Bond will never retire to a nice peaceful life in the midlands countryside with his new wife moneypenny

Don't forget the later scene where Bondd wrestles Puusy Galore in the stable and has his way her. But it's not rape because she likes it in the end.

Connery Bond is essential man kino

Tourists think Goldfinger is best bond. Real fans love YOLT and by extension, Austin Powers.

Which movie is the one where he dresses up as a gay scotsman and rapes like 20 women?

GOAT bond soundtrack too lad

On Her Vagestys Secret Serviced

Zardoz

Goldfinger, Thunderball is honestly not very good.
Too racist Tbh

On Her Majesty's Secret Service AKA the third best bond

t. Ching Chong Ding Dong

Octopussy

>screenplay by roald dahl

Well of course the one where he goes to Japan and gets a qt Japanese waifuis loved in this weeb site.

Kidding aside, its the first one that really sets the Bond formula in a grandoise way. Goldfinger starts laying some things down, but its still following the more down-to-earth formula of From Russia with Love( and FRWL is easily the best of the first three Bonds with that formula). YOLT goes all out. Thunderball isn't bad, but feels a little derivative and the novelty of the scuba aspect doesn't hold up as well as YOLT's novelty of Japan and ninjas

That Volcano Base is the best.

Way better than Thunderball

Were you even aware that there's a Thunderball remake STARRING SEAN CONNERY AGAIN?!! XD