29/m/Virgin

29/m/Virgin

What's it like to have an attractive girlfriend?

I'm asking for a friend.

dunno 18/m/Virgin here

27/m/kiseless virgin here

Im not virgin

24 y/o with an average looking gf. couldn't be happier

nasty dude

fucking awesome

Im jelous all the time, thats why I only Daten 5/10.

Kinda annoying. Its nice cus people are like wow. But then you get guys hitting on them a lot and im really jealous.

Damn i miss having a girlfriend

Probably fucking hell tbh unless she's into the things you're into but that highly unlikely. I've always fantasized about it but in reality i'd just like to be alone.

Its alright at the start all the cutesy shit and stuff, convenient aswell with sex on tap without the effort and shit but slowly get blander and blander until you get to the point you really cant be fucked so you start cheating. moral of the story is stay single

I think it feels really good, can't say for sure though

Not worth it, they know they're attractive so they act like Greece and latch onto you like a parasite and suck you dry of money until you pull a Merkel and say No more. Then they get pissed, dump you, and move on.

This

it's like at least half one of these things:

- sexual intercourse will rapidly decay to boring, because she won't be willing to be the toy of some unattractive dude
- your former "hurr durr best friends" flirt with her as soon as you look away
- she feels entitled to any unreasonable thing because there will always be someone richer and chadder than you who would gift her
- she lost her virginity ages ago and rode the cock carousel until deciding to *temporarily* settle with you
- no matter how you are loyal, attractive, rich, and no matter how she tells you she'll never cheat: as soon as she's on a whim (say, for some tiny gurgle in her confusional period), she'll cheat on you because "being attractive" means always having to choose over an absurdly large pool of dicks
- she won't resist the temptation to dress like a slut (especially when you aren't around) because her looks make her think she *has* to
- she could eventually take some black dick "just because" - it's easy to get bored when you have literally 24/365 opportunities to have sex, thus the temptation to try something bizarre with some foreign cock will always be there
- you will lose all of your femfriends because they will feel you always compare your attractive gf to them (if your gf was instead a solid 3/10 they would think "oh, then it just must be love")
- every fuckin faggot throwing a party or something will invite you on the condition your gf is there as well. You'll become literally the price to pay to have her "spontaneously" go to their fucking parties
- divorce will be even more devastating because a wasted divorced guy won't ever find a woman prettier than his former attractive wife

Damn.

>until you pull a Merkel and say No more.

lol!

Well it's weird
I was 21 when my gf was 15

She was into loli so always wear doll clothes

She was so angelical and I was like khal drogo, tall, ugly and angry face

Everyone in the street look at us, it's kinda odd

But having a nice gf it's the best feeling in the world, it's the only one who I can trust in this shit world and I hope someday you will have one too

>21
>15

just turned 18/virgin gf is 16 waiting till were both 18+

Basically you have to search for a mentally sane unattractive woman.

That is, the kind of woman who doesn't have the slightest reason to waste her virginity over a random dick, the kind of woman who knows she will never get a Chad no matter how she dresses/talks/etc.

Remember that a woman's body starts decaying by 25. You will notice her looks degrading from 10 to 9, but probably you will never notice a 4 degrading to 3.

>But having a nice gf it's the best feeling in the world
not that true.
it's the best feeling only if:
- she's actually always been yours, not Second Hand Damaged Goods -- a real man buys brand new stuff; depreciated goods are for losers and cucks
- she unilaterally wants to be yours, loyal, faithful, committed for life -- especially if this is not related to your money
- she actually loves you, enjoying even the smallest things (walking hand in hand, cuddling, makiny you a sandwich)

>inb4 you watched too many anime romance series
believe me, at least once in a lifetime a man stumbles upon this kind of girl. if he doesn't recognize them he's doomed

What if you're attractive ?

that's even worse because you will be less able to discern between infatuation and love.
also, there will be always some Chad chadder than you in the radar range of your woman.

Harsh reality, that's why you have to beat the women

But then again, there will always be a prettier single woman in your radar range

this is why marriage only works with commitment.
"love" (actually infatuation) quickly fades away, and so does "sex drive".

like being around someone that never had to do anything for themselves

Is it humanly possible to trust a woman ?

this

Do we talk attractive and smart or just attractive?

I just turned 18 last week, my gf of 3 years is 21. She's a 9/10. It feels good to be envied by other dudes, some of them see me as an hero when they realise that hot girl is my gf. I also get turned on watching pathetic betas trying to impress her and failing to do so.

Sorry but she's having a bull on the side
He's 6'5" and has a 9 inches dick
She just keeps you for comfort

You realize unattractive women have holes too right? At your age as a virgin you shouldn't be worried about finding attractive women but rather women who have pulses.

Funny. I have exactly that height, but the dick is only 5'5'' ;-;
We've actually cucked some guys who had a crush on her before, it's so fucking arousing.

Then he's 6'7"

what if so fat the stomach rolls block vagina access and have to dig for months to clear way

That's closer than he's been so far.

blowsjobs are better than sex

just ask your local priest