Got to see a test screening of Cars 3, yesterday. It was actually pretty damn good...

Got to see a test screening of Cars 3, yesterday. It was actually pretty damn good. Cars 2 is completely ignored and Mater is barely in the movie, at all.

care to tell us more about what you saw? What is the overall plot or theme of the movie?

How far along was the animation?

I liked Tow Mater

>Cars 3

JUST

Does the black car with the big exhaust pipe bump into the porsche?

Everyone knows cars 2 was half assed sellout shit to sell toys in case of inside out and good dinossaur flopping
I wouldn't be surprised if Cars 3 is like it again since they said they're not making sequels anymore after 2019

No far at all. Most of it was just animatics and what was animated was still unfinished.

Sure OP, spoil the entire thing then

Newer, more high tech cars come into the racing circuit. They basically force all of the older cars into retirement, but Lightning McQueen is determined to train to neat them. They also pay a lot of tribute to Doc Hudson. It was honestly a fairly touching story and much more akin to the first movie.

tell us more about the cars and the racing, like what happens to the older race cars?

>this actually sounds like a good premise

I don't really want to spoil anything. Just wanted to assure people that it will actually be a decent movie. Most people around us, including ourselves, in the theater were fairly dismissive of it, once we found out what that's what we were going to be watching. By the end of it, I think most everyone had a positive reaction towards it, though.

That's a damn shame because I'd much rather have an Incredibles sequel than yet another Cars sequel.

>I'd much rather have an Incredibles sequel than yet another Cars sequel
I thought they already confirmed an Incredibles sequel?

If they have I haven't heard it yet. All I know is Jackson keeps asking Bird and Pixar to do it.

Mater was the only funny character in Cars 1 & 2

Yeah, it's confirmed. These are official posters for future Pixar projects.

Then there is justice in this world after all. No pun intended.

yeah after these three sequels there will be no more, or at least there isn't any plans for sequels, we might get only original pixar movies til 2030

where was the pun suppose to be

How'd you get in?