twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cant wait for him to score the winner

At least 85 dead spectators

>dat explosive manure team

sweden yes

sky execs told me its going to extra time

dunno the final result yet

6-1

Ajax to completely dismantle the dab university team.

If he scores will Sup Forums finally apologize?

Ajax pulling off a 1-0 in ET.

2-1 United

Jesus, this is today? Why not Saturday, what else is there to do? They would get much bigger ratings.

We will literally destroy Ajax

They are nothing

They have no threatening players

We will win 5-0

Ajax to take an early lead and take it to 2-0 before half time with great football. Then Ajax collapses and Manure bring it back to 2-2. In extra time, Ajax is exhausted and United is keeping on the pressure, but then Dabman gets a red for violent dabbing. Ajax score from the free kick. Final score: 3-2.

Ajax wins 3-1

>Mourinho in a big game
Boring 1-0 to United. To anyone predicting anything else, I hope you've enjoyed your first week of watching football

No one gives a fuck about europa league except manure customers, Ajax fans, and autistic football fans on a Mongolian Woodrafting forum

domestic cup finals are on next saturday and champions league final is after that

>except manure customers

Actually they don't care either

>There'll be no parade for Manchester United... even if they win in Stockholm
>The club say they have no plans to celebrate as most of the players will be going on holiday

I really like the Europa League. Has some really fun matchups and matches. Spanish teams make the later rounds a bit boring though

1-0 or 2-1 with Fellaini scoring the winner.

>for ajax

0-0 Ajax on penalties
Pogba misses the deciding penalty

>Pogba taking the deciding penalty
>He decides to dab furiously during his run up
>Misses horribly

Sadly, any chance Ajax stood went down the toilet after the terrorist attacks. Not saying there will be refball, but they'll be politely instructed to take it easy and respect the dead people in Manchester. Europa League is irrelevant enough to rig it subtly and promote #Togetherness, and we all know who the muslim poster boy in sports is. Perfect chance to make him dab with the silverware and dedicate it to the victims, that's a headline everyone wants to see. Ajax have no reason to care, they're already qualified for CL and players are young and talented enough to compete for better trophies in the future, at bigger clubs.

Kek

HAMAS
HAMAS

JODEN AAN HET GAS

Pogba scores 1 goal out of 26 chances created for him.

GOAT

WORTH EVERY PENNY
EUROPEAN CHAMPION

Zlatan to tap in late goal with his knee, you heard it here

MIJN VADER ZAT BIJ DE COMMANDO'S

didn't read a word

GOAT glass cleaner desu

>le no room in skull for brain man

MIJN MOEDER ZAT BIJ DE SS

SAMEN VERBRANDDEN ZE JODEN

>teenage pakis in charge of processing anything but short greentexts and images
tl;dr - Manure win tonight

Which country has the bigger immigrant problem? England or Holland?

enlgand for sure , no attack yet in holland
and
>rotherham

Your police seems to only care about virtue signalling and not looking racist, plus it seems to me britain is evolving in a ever more totalitarian police state.
>bin that knife save a life mate

>England
>muslim mayor of capital city, whole turban cities like Birmingham, ISIS blowing themselves and killing kids at a concert
>Holland
>Morrocans smoking weed in cafes
What do you think

England. Every somewhat bigger english city looks like fucking Berlin.

Didn't Porto score 3 and 4 in their finals? He got 2 with Inter too. For what it counts, 3 against Saints too.

Ajax are inexperienced kids and got a shitty defense, the only reason they got so far was the other teams choking even harder, should be a comfy 2-0 at least.

>even slovaks ABU-ness isn't enough to delude himself
Did you finally accept Grieseman coming too?

Please make Mou cry Dutchies

2-1 for (((them)))

Of course they're winning, but not for sport-related reasons. As elaborated earlier
>Griezmeme comming
Literally what every ABU wants, otherwise they could make good investments for once

>turk steals ur bike
>morrocan steals ur car radio
>drunk polish man drowns in ur lake

meanwhile half of bongland is considered a caliphate

Man Utd to go 1-0 up after 8 minutes then park the bus for the rest of the match

pls god no

then again, it is my fault getting my hopes up for an exciting game with mouyes

damn, the dutch really got triggered with the immigrant question

It's a pointless number without stats for crime and the likes.

meanwhile your average >john doe has 30% chimpanzee DNA and can correctly name 1.432 countries on this map

not a letter

How does this make you feel?

>mfw

Holland is poor as fuck so England.

Holland got a much better GDP per capita even before the incoming economical suicide.

Makes me angry. Like I wanna slap someone.

Couldn't begin to care

It's a fact of life. The difference is that socio-economics in the Netherlands are better than Britain which results in a more pacified immigrant population.
We've seen it in France, which has horrible employment options, and shitloads of problems with immigrants.

Cities like The Hague aren't much different from Birmingham. The poor people, 80% of which muslims, just got mildly better lives.

manure to win 3-1
no way ajax can beat them

> Ajax a team of nobodies and a starting eleven worth equal to that of the ManU right back.
> Manu a team of world stars

Ajax will get their ass handed to them. I really hope so! I want to see Dutch football emplode!

youtube.com/watch?v=ukoAyj3nt5g

>world stars

you are in the same final as them, they are all equal in skill

So this is why a ton of sunburnt anglos are here today

Not gonna lie, former United supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Manu crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Mou get another UEFA

United will win by 1 goal and I am already mad about it.

>2016
>Liverpool reach the Europa League final
>Beat Augsburg, Villareal, Manchester United, and Dortmund in arguably the best game that cup has ever seen.
>United fans: "HAHAHAAHAHA WHAT THE FUK IS A UROPA LEEG"
>Liverpool lose in the final to the strongest Europa League side in the past 3 years.

>2017
>United draw to Rostov, lose to Anderlecht, lose at home to Celta Vigo, and go through in extra time.
>their opponents will be Ajax, a team with an average age of 12
>United fans "This is without a doubt the single greatest accomplishment in Jose Mourinho's football career. Those who fail to see that this is the best team ever assembled needs to kill themselves at once.

If anything, this year has taught me that United slipped back into a midtable mentality faster than anyone here expected.

Ajax to win it 3-2.

We need a fitting end to the Age of Rooney.

I want Ajax to win because I hate united but also because I got TEN to ONE odds on both sides scoring and Ajax winning the game

>terrorist attack imminent/likely
>major sporting event
>in Sweden
deebly concerned

It's hard to plan a parade through Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Delhi, Mumbai and Manilla all at the same time.

underrated kek

I find that difficult to believe. Arena is at an elevated location and the police headquarters are close by

1-0 to United, probably. Lingard scoring and all the United fans will forget how shit he is for another 8 months.

i call that the ronaldo syndrome

Cows are notorious frauds

No. Lingard is shit.

Well, that settles it.

Ajax confirmed winner. A Dutch cow predicted it.

noo not this shit again. we had this octopus oracle here during the wc's """"""predicting""""""" the winners of matches. it was a spectacular shit show. whenever the octopus chose not germany, everyone went apeshit as if he was god and literally decided who wins.

Which customer will Sup Forums apologize today?

This shit isn't even on free terrestrial TV here. BT Sport was a mistake, fuck these cunts.

>everyone went apeshit as if he was god and literally decided who wins.
It's exactly what happened, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Problem? England.

Holland isn't whiter though, it's just England has Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who are scum whereas Netherlands' muds are Moroccans and Turks who aren't as bad, but they're still a problem and they shouldn't bury their head that whites will become a minority there too like they seem to be with the replies to your post.

It is on free tv. BT are also broadcasting it on youtube for free because of people like you

>b-tier divegrass
lmao no thanks

>Friends arena
>Sweden

Every time.

>Implying it's even a question
Don't delude yourself boy.

>Moroccans aren't as bad

>lose to Anderlecht, lose at home to Celta Vigo
Nigga, what?

youtube.com/watch?v=8K1AoC-cP3o

moroccans are the most hated ethnic minority in netherlands

>they're already qualified for CL
no we're not

This. Probably 1-0 for Man U. Another win for Mourinho and another loss for football in general.

DELETE THIS

ur flag looks like a teeths paste lmao

Ur flag looks like a ripped-open smurfs anus

I can see United slipping this

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T