Ask a devil with IQ over 200 something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you a devil?

What makes you IQ?

>IQ over 200
>"We must asume the primordial force is conscious and have an intelligent mind"

Mostly because im lazy. So im not really doing what my moral tells me. But im not evil of you were thinking that. E.g. to be so intelligent as i am and not doing anything with it is a great dissapointment.

so what demon are you then.

succubus, I milk dicks with my ass

It's just the harmony of functions that are highly developed. And my genes are strong.

genuinely lold

Interesting

I remember reading part of this guys book, was interesting but never got to finish sadly

If there truly is an intelligent creator(s) then how did it or they come to exist?

IQ is merely a measurement of intellectual potential and has no real bearing on actual intellect

Feel like I lost 200 IQ points reading this thread.

Why did you pick such a shit quote?

Certainly something like that yes. Concsiousness is still what you are as whole. I think high IQ is the power and the potential it originally has to become strong.

How long have you been watching Rick and Morty?

> IQ of 200

We believe you...

Did i bore you?

All you need to do is nuke kroydc, by nuke I mean whatever disables this unit. The war will be over. There will be no repercussions. You with have dominion thereafter, secured, and my guarantee.

Secret leaked photos of OP exercising his IQ, because we all know he doesn't exercise anything else.

And i belive you do. Thought it could be interesting to post it. And i thought you niggers had some streethood or more scientific statements that i could kek of.

If there truly is an intelligent creator(s) then how did it or they come to exist?

Good to see you found your master. You will never win the fap game.

Yer on Sup Forums. IFGAF what your IQ is. You are still a certifiable dumbass.

Turtles all the way down.

Which means?

You do realize even the brightest minds have like 160 to 170 IQ

You've never heard that expression? It's a joke about infinite regress. The world sits on top of a series of ever larger turtles.

What comes before The big bang is something we don't know. So why ask me about something we don't know. It's the force and energy that was so immense that the universe formed it's elements that in time could become life. So stop thinking about creators. Everything must have it's origins. So why cannot earth have been the origin place that had a chemical reaction to form life with the potential of eventually becoming intellectual happened. There is no God.

Never. Seems like I should've heard it.

Or at least not a god we know anything about for that matter.

After a lecture on cosmology and the structure of the solar system, William James was accosted by a little old lady.

"Your theory that the sun is the centre of the solar system, and the earth is a ball which rotates around it has a very convincing ring to it, Mr. James, but it's wrong. I've got a better theory," said the little old lady.

"And what is that, madam?" Inquired James politely.

"That we live on a crust of earth which is on the back of a giant turtle,"

Not wishing to demolish this absurd little theory by bringing to bear the masses of scientific evidence he had at his command, James decided to gently dissuade his opponent by making her see some of the inadequacies of her position.

"If your theory is correct, madam," he asked, "what does this turtle stand on?"

"You're a very clever man, Mr. James, and that's a very good question," replied the little old lady, "but I have an answer to it. And it is this: The first turtle stands on the back of a second, far larger, turtle, who stands directly under him."

"But what does this second turtle stand on?" persisted James patiently.

To this the little old lady crowed triumphantly. "It's no use, Mr. James – it's turtles all the way down."

You mean there's infinite creators?

The infinite regress problem applies to some forms of the cosmological argument, yes.

Interesting argument. It lacks sufficient evidence though.

If I haven't made it clear, I'm not arguing for an infinite regress of creators. I'm poking fun at the concept.

Oh I know. However do you have any evidence for one creator?

No. I'm not defending the idea of there being a creator at all. Quite the contrary.

I see. What are your opinions on christianity as a whole? What do you think of it as a religion and/or philosophy and do you believe there is a better religion than christianity? If so, why?

Yes, i am interesting. Life has many aspects and can conditions. Some you can swill with booze too. But yes, i got many answers, many truths and many questions. I would be a good guide for many.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

My opinion is that there's no good reason to believe that it's true and that any religion which promotes faith as a virtue is harmful.

Don't forget to tip your fedora, nihilist

I see. What's your opinion on sociopaths intellectually and morally?

I don't like hats, they make my head itch.

He has an IQ of 200, but he types in incomplete sentences with broken syntax and grammar. Someone's lying.

Yes because it's always important to type correctly on Sup Forums where 50% of the threads are trap threads.

I don't really see the point of the question. Sociopaths are neutral intellectually and lack a conscience.

No but your whole " What's your opinion on *insert boring subject* " makes it quite clear

Does a person who claims to have over 200 IQ realize that the first step to a utopian world is adopting Veganism and it's associated philosophy?

Mensa certificate?

Just because it's boring for you doesn't mean they're not useful to me.

Can you turn me into a qt trap?

I know that but what's your opinion on them?

And the conclusion you make of each subject is seen everywhere

Natch.

That is my opinion on them. I don't understand what you're asking.

What do you believe in?

It doesn't matter. Thanks for answering my questions.

What do you mean by that?

Try to read your conversation again, but do it like it was another user writing
you'll see what I mean

Yes. I've known that since i heard about it years ago. Now it's common knowlege.

Done. Still no idea what you mean by that.

Then you're really slow

Using a dictionary and quoting famous people doesn't make you have 200 IQ

Never taken mensa test. I've been checked neurologist, a more complete measurement.

No I'm not.

Mensa is for retards anyway.
And it really came out with 200 IQ ? I doubt it

True, correct, right that. Wanna ass-me a question?

Agree. Yes i did. I broke it. It was no challenge.