Day 5 almost no carbs. Is ketosis really worth it for weight loss...

day 5 almost no carbs. Is ketosis really worth it for weight loss? I still feel kinda lethargic and my ass is a waterfall

Eat some salt or take a vitamin

Try the Atkins diet instead.

I eat probably too much salt and I have a vague idea of the nutrients i get from actual food.

make sure to get plenty of veggies (make sure to get the right ones). you can't eat enough spinach to drop out of ketosis and it will fix you ass issues.

the first time doing keto can be rough for some, but once your body learns how to do it, its faster to go back if you mess up or just cycle the diet.

Also if you can manage it OP try to do some light cardio. That will help get rid of the last glycogen stores and help force your body to produce the ketones

How do I gain weight and get a bigger, thicker dick?

>and I have a vague idea of the nutrients i get from actual food.

Then you probably should not do keto because you will just end up being malnourished. Also you are probably going to lose a lot of weight in the beginning because you will get rid of all the water and then plateau, so no actual weight loss is happening. Keto is more than just not eating carbs

>you can't eat enough spinach to drop out of ketosis and it will fix you ass issues.
kek user
eating huge ammounts of spinach causes the most explosive shits you can imagine.

steamed broccoli, or oven baked till it gets a bit brown = makes you full, tastes pretty nice and you won't shit dark green goo out of your buttcheeks

Eating more calories is absolute meme.

Yeah broccoli is great to. I just mean if you eat the right veggies you'll get your fiber to keep your gut working properly, not drop out of ketosis and have better nutrition.

It's not all bacon and butter!

I want at least 6 more inches. Please help.

Did keto hard for 2 months and lost 30 lbs and a couple pants sizes. It works. But definitely take vitamins and do light on. Also recommend a macro counter to track your foods.

Wow dude you must be, what, almost 13 stone?

153 :(

Feed meh.

>stone
Eurocuck detected

Eat a lot of food and find a bigger boyfriend.

It's perfect lightweight boxing weight. Thank you very much. Besides stamina is like key.

Maybe if you're morbidly obese. It definitely isn't worth it if you're just a little chunky.

Welterweight

Niger's don't know shit about fighting.

Awyeeh so insecure.

Yeah man, for running away kek

Yeah kek

If you would lift weights and build muscle you can still consume carbs at proper times shaped around a lift and lose weight. The added muscle will help weight loss around the clock. Ketosis is a good start though. Only a week, you're probably not in full ketosis yet. Give it another week or two when your body transistions to recruiting fats as energy and then begin your lifting routine with carbohydrates shaped around your workouts. Main thing is consistency. I've been lifting for a decade. It's just a routine now and I feel worse not lifting and eating clean than if I do.

Use ketosis as a reset on your metabolism and insulin sensitivity. It's a great start to serious weight loss and body composition improvements.