If your white is easy mode life. try be asian guy, still dump for white man. asian women are whores

if your white is easy mode life. try be asian guy, still dump for white man. asian women are whores.

all women are whores

Finish the rail road chinko

calm down, Sup Forumsro, they all are, not only the asian ones

Learn English yellow-nigger.

I’m an Asian guy and I’ve fucked lots of whites and latinas in addition to Asians.

They’re all the same. Have an easygoing demeanor, and don’t be afraid to be interesting and be interested in them.

Oh yeah, and be rich. Almost forgot about that part.

Calm down Asian bro. They are all whores.

The best advice I can give is to travel. Ugly in one place is highly favored elsewhere. Pay for tinder plus and swipe in different cities to test out the theory.

That girl in the photo is ugly so that's ok.

hit it right on the mark at being rich

nigga have u even checked out her profile? OP forgot to crop out the username, she's hot af

you western guys have really shit taste when it comes to asian women.

Quads have spoken

wow she is not pretty holy fuck

i will try to doxx her and alert her that this post was made.

Will not one of you faggots take the initiative and start posting her pictures here?

dox? lol you can see her instagram name, just msg her

yeah, but i couldn't from pc, so i tried to find her facebook because i'm a fucking dumbass. Anyway, I did it.

it not matter. she is a whore and selfish. i did everything and dump for some white guy who watches anime. LOL. maybe i should turn into retard for 'fun' girls like 'fun'

Get rekt

shes pretty hot. op you got any good nudes of her?

HOLY SHIT OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

well, maybe you got dumped because you have a tiny dick. like all asian guys.

does she mean bigger dick or just bigger in general

Why are spics always white knights?

now you can fap knowing that he is fucking her harder than you ever could and this will probably happen with any women you have a relationship. maybe u can get used to cuck fetish

NO i am average. i heard he is 7'. that not even much difference and any bigger than that women dont even enjoy. but ok. i have money lol.

not fucking white knight bro, i just wanted to cause psychological harm in this poor insecure asian baby

feels yah.

yet u couldnt hold a woman down. pathetic

I feels yah too

checked

got any old nudes?

Tits or GTFO

What app is this ?

Reddit.

fucking instagram bro