This is a 10/10 in L.A

>this is a 10/10 in L.A.
Immersion ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y40bop0dSUPKCEZ1V1rSvQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a stupid fucking thread

your mad

This was an unnecessary thread, and don't be talking shit bout my perfect waifu.

She's a 10/10 in the galaxy, desu.

who is this neon demon?

she had a unique quality that those other models didn't have

That was the worst film I've seen in years. So so so shallow, it was like a tacky Hollywood attempt at making an arthouse film critiquing that hollow LA lifestyle.

Absolute self-indulgent bollocks. 0/10

Post her fat butt or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Like having an egg-shaped head?

10/10 facial simetry

she was innocent and pure

I'd give her 10/10 inches of my dick

We already had this thread before.

Also Jena was better then her.

I actually find her so beautiful I don't think about fucking her when I see a pic, the fuck's happening to me?

>"high impact sexual themes"
>Elle doesn't show her tits

Immersion ruined.

kinopleb detected

>posting such beauty recklessly

DELETE THIS

her sister is like 10 times better looking. Why isn't she getting all the roles?

these two are 10/10 in California

I unironically believe she is the most attractive white girl in Hollywood.

i just wish she show her pusy in this what a flop!

kinda looks like a dude

I hear ya, brother.

I hear ya.

She does get roles.

She just in indie stuff now a days.

most fashion models aren't that attractive, to be fair

ahem

I don't call anyone a pleb, but you truly are if you believe that film had depth or artistic merit whatsoever. Vapid is the only word for it.

Seconded.

To majority are easily more attractive than the average woman of the same age, it's just that most of the time they're seen in unusual styling and stuff. There are some pretty weird looking ones though, for sure.

i'd give her 4/4 if you know what i mean

It wasn't a 0/10 but it definitely wasn't great. I think that some people just don't know enough about film to decipher what actually has depth and what wants you to THINK it has depth. The Neon Demon is definitely the latter (aka pretentious).

high fashion models are specifically chosen to have oddly proportioned bodies and masculine facial features

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y40bop0dSUPKCEZ1V1rSvQ/
>This is a virgin who is going to die alone and reposts his threads that people actually responded to for once in his life because he just wants attention from random strangers thread since his life is so empty
your life is sad. thats funny

slutty neck would lust/10

Waifufag is THIS mad, LMAO

>jena malone will NEVER bathe in your blood
jdimsa (._.) (;_;)

>tfw crying fetish

That tear drop actually made me feel something in response.

I'm not okay with that.

>m-m-maybe if i say 'u mad' they won't notice how i got btfo
i bet you spend your days "trying out" threads and spend all day reposting any that got replies. its like each reply is someone noticing you. oh god, the world finally noticed you. better repost it to recapture that feeling.

Is she crying because her face isn't symmetrical?

No, not necessarily. The most common important things they look for in models is tall, skinny and young. Not all of them are Polish cube heads with heavy, square jawlines.

>m-m-maybe if I defend the honor of my waifu on the internet she'll notice me eventually
kek

Who wants sour memes when you can get fresh cunny?

They are chosen by how their faces look good with different makeups. That's why there are so many models with flat faces and rather separated eyes. They are like blank canvas for the makeup artists.
Also skinny and tall because the dresses look better.

Exactly, it was hollow LA/Hollywood shite, the very thing it was trying to mock.

Having a minimalistic plot and abstract shorts doesn't make a film creative.

You don't need to necessarily know a lot about film to see that a film is shallow or profound. That's quite pretentious of you to assume that.
If you watch any interview with refn, you get the impression that his films are to be taken at face value. He is not pretending they are greater than they appear (aka pretentious). Of course someone who knows SO much about film wouldn't bother to read about the subject and watch interviews like you.
Neon Demon is clearly about something, and refn executed what he intended to do with neon demon very well. It's not deepest film ever made (whatever that implies anyway), but to say it has no depth is to be completely oblivious to it, and also maybe incapable of actually thinking about a film intellectually. I don't know how big of an idiot you have to be to completely miss the point of neon demon.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is pretentious or lacks artistic merit.

>This horrible movie will never be release

Feels bad man

>implying that's not a 10/10 everywhere

so you're a faggot OP nice to know

SOME REAL LOLITA SHIT AT TWO OH SIX (206)

They also look for unusual features which are more frequent in eastern europeans.

If we were to rank all the woman in LA based on physical attractiveness, and divided them into ten groups, she would probably be in the most attractive group.

I heard they're doing a re-edit of it

But she already existed and was better

Sounds good.

Though apparently the director fucked up so bad because the original story was supposes to be about a lesbian not a tranny.

>tfw it will never be your job to stare at prime elle all day

you should get this guy's job

>just staring

Know how I know your testosterone-level is lower than average?

>tfw she'll never stomp on your balls

I guess what I mean about the "knowing a lot about film" statement is that people just don't know enough to think analytically about movies. At least not to the degree it takes to realize that a movie like this, even though it is creative and interesting, is ultimately shallow regardless of the fancy film and narrative techniques.

For a film to be pretentious really just means that it is making a simple point with fancy imagery and complex filmmaking. Some of the scenes, the surreal stuff and some of the symbolism especially, are really fancy considering his point is something simple about vanity. It comes across as pretentious because he could've made his simple point without all of the bullshit and confusion like the scene where Jesse walks down the runway and there's the blue triangle and it turns red and all of that nonsense. Scenes like that just obfuscate simple narrative points, and I imagine it confuses a lot of people, causing them to think more is going on than just "oh, that runway scene was just to show you that she was affected by the vanity." Using complex techniques to make your work appear deeper than it is is pretty much the definition of pretentious.

I want to bully her

because Im over weight, love sitting around and doing nothing and don't seem to mind that I only have sex twice a year?

but nah physical gratification wouldn't be worth spoiling her pure beauty. Maybe like daily HJs

It seems a lot of people had a hard time with this film, which is kind of surprising because the film isn't very subtle.

Neon Demon in a nutshell:
Fashion industry, how it preys on young girls, consumes them, and then disposes of them when they are no longer fit.
Beauty, what it means to be beautiful, and how dangerous it can be.
There is a parallel between the three women in the film and witches who steal the youth of virgins to stay young.
Similarly, there is also of course the allusion to vampires (lots of the dialogue makes reference to this) who are immortal but feed on human blood.
Narcissism is also a very big theme in the film, and how it is being embraced as a positive trait.
Then there is the underlying theme of pedophilia which is quite ubiquitous in Hollywood/fashion industry.

None of this accidental, Refn put it in there.

she looks like shit

>hard time with a film by a director who hits you over the head constantly
yea no

100% correct analysis

that's harsh, bro

Anyone who had a hard time with the film or didn't get this shit first time is too young to be watching it.

There's no subtlety whatsoever. The themes are conveyed in a crass, self-indulgent, Hollywood style that borders on patronising.

You're right, she looks like an ayy lmao

So... 1 inch?

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

You just got WAIFU'D

this is a 10/10 in my heart

No image on Sup Forums has bothered me as much this one with her patently uneven eyes.

people aren't perfect, get used to it

she was underage faggots
>real lolita shit

is refn a faggot?

it's completely obvious for any straight male how she was painfully overshadowed by at least 3 qt girls in that movie.

she was supposed to look younger and cuter than the other chicks.

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his licence like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies without chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarrot cards
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>keeps writing scenes about his characters going to hookers then getting limp, obvious self-insert
>cried during his first meeting with the Goose
>cried on live Danish TV
>said he now only watches movies on an iphone
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>has no neck

Elle was just Refn self-insert for this movie.

She'd look good if it weren't for all those disgusting moles

woah hey guys

please explain this picture

Based Nick getting an eye full of that neck kino.

>disgusting moles

faggot thread is two threads down

There are lots of 10/10 blondes in Hollywood lately

lmao

TOO PURE!
DELETE!

Yeah i really dont understand it either. She has a literal pig face and they tried to push her as a top fucking model. Pathetic.

>tfw you find out she has a bf