Hi Sup Forums I want to be cooler at school so I have decided to give myself Geralt's scars from the Witcher and say I...

Hi Sup Forums I want to be cooler at school so I have decided to give myself Geralt's scars from the Witcher and say I survived a bear attack.
What would be the best and least painful way to do this?

Fight a bear.

No i'm serious.

And I'm Donald Trump

lol ok then.

if you really think this, probably you need that scar as a life lesson

hi donald

Nobody is that autistic

tbh I am probably an autist or some retarded shit. But I want these scars or just some cool ones

You should stick with the mints Dave

Goto a tattooist and get your face branded.

I have been cutting on my arms and legs to test out ways to do it. Also I have a fixation with blood and love to see myself bleed

Graduate highschool.
Or alternatively, this

Get help dude

I don't feel depressed or anything I just love the blood flowing

nothing is cool if you are not cool, sorry bro.

I guess that's not a problem then. But don't scar your face for the rest of your life just to try to be cool. Just tough it out until you graduate, get a job and eventually you will find friends who think you are cool

Still get help

You need to be at least 18 to post here, son.

are you fucking retarded? wat is this gay shit gtfo

Ok

I assume you are amerifat. All the cool kids in school carry guns. Get yourself a gun instant cool.

you would need a serrated knife. If youre not careful, you get a bumscar (basically the scar tissue makes your face fold over so it looks like buttocks.

I have a scar under my eye, i was hit in the face with a rock and the eyelid was hanging off. It isnt cool having scars on your face. Just get a wash, nice haircut and some real world clothes (no fedoras or dusters)

this,
also some people have the tendency to cicatrize with keloids (big chunks of skin look it up). i have a scar on my chest made by my little sister, it was really only a scratch but now looks like a nasty ass tumor

Ok, honestly if you wanna do this at home it'd be best if you put a bag of ice over your eye and keep it there for a hour or half, besicly until it goes numb. It won't be what you expect, it will hurt but from cold. The eyesight in your iced eye will probably get blurry but it will go away.
Then you get a sharp knife, best really short one so you can control the movement well. Put a rag over your eye coz the blood will get on it.
Look at the scar in the pic, you need to acually take some of the skin out, not only cut it.
Be careful not to get to the bone on your brow!
Later on wash the wound and remember to boil the knife beforehand.
Godspeed OP

google "bearcave" and go to the nearest one

Anime/Movie/Vidya scars don't translate well to real life. Real scars generally dont take the shapes people want them to, they fade or worsen over time, or they are bigger or smaller than you want them to turn out.

They also hurt, but tbh im not super concerned with pain.

You know the "stupid shit" I did as a kid type threads? Your thread right now, is going to get you end up posting there someday.

Don't do it user, just get a facial tattoo if you're that desperate. That way you can at least have it removed later.

Thank You! A real answer at last. Will post results probably some time next week

If not trolling, this is hilarious.

>school
Underage b&. Bugger off faggot.

MODS!!!

Use glass man.. drag it down top to bottom avoiding your eye of course. .
Not too deep. But deep enough..
Let it scab up. Then just pick at it..

I'm 19

Ok, don’t do it yourself, you’re gonna end up looking even more retarded. If you ABSOLUTELY MUST go through with this ridiculous farce then go to a professional scarring artist, some tattoo artists know how to do it just search it up.

You never are. And kids go to school. Adults go to work or university. Underage b&

>19
>in school
>needs to be cool to peers
Dude let me punch you in the face and I'll give you some sweet marks bro. It'll look just like a bear fight bro.

faggot

That's not how you Carlos you tard.

Thread/

>cooler
Don't be a moron.

This sounds like something Eric Cartman would come up with. OP is a faggot.

Does it matter if its a Grizzy bear or Black bear because Yellowstone National Park has both.
Like which am I more likely to survive without looking like pic related?

Those are very deep scars, so you couldn't use the standard cutting methods. If you cut that deep on your own, you'd almost certainly get a life threatening infection. If you didn't die, there's a good chance you'd be permanently disfigured (and not in a cool way).

To avoid this, like other's have said, go to a good tattoo artist. They could give you a very realistic looking optical illusion facial scar. Nobody could tell it wasn't real, and you can just laser remove the tattoo later when you grow out of it.

user, if you're serious, you're making a very big mistake. A mistake that you may never be able to fix.

You think massive facial scars will make you cooler at school. That's because that's what YOU think. Maybe even a couple close friends. When you are out of school, everyone you meet will think you're a terribly disfigured freak. It won't be cool then.

Kek i remember that green text

big thick serrated knife, shove it hard and fast between your throat and spine

obviously a red hot knife, post pictures afterwards good luck

maybe you could get a tattoo that resembles a scar?

You're welcome, op. When you're posting results write "duckminator" somewhere in the post so i can find you using crt + f

You cant fake that. You have to live that. Try doing something that you find cool, the scars will come by themselves

The chances of getting a cool looking facial scar are almost non-existent. 99% of the time you'll end up like pic related.

Take me for an example, I have a facial scar in almost the exact spot as OP's Witcher picture and it just looks like a bird shit down my face.

apply shotgun to face.

should do the trick.

don't.
I did the same.
Not only it was fucking painful.
Not only noone believed I survived an attack.
They all called me "The Saggy Penis shaped Scar"

Scars are painful. If you want scars, you need to endure the pain that goes with them.

So you want a pain free way of making some scars so it looks like you survived a bear attack? And you'll actually use this as an attempt to get laid / respect / whatever despite the fact you will always know that whatever you get out of it will be built on false pretence.

Yeah good luck with the rest of your life user you fucking loser faggot.

Just give them some gum. It will make you popular.