About to use some of the hash a friend gave me

About to use some of the hash a friend gave me.

Thinking about melting it in butter and making brownies or hot chocolate.

Any Sup Forumsros got experience in this?

youtu.be/4hH1w3Y2qc4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVAy2JN3YFM
youtu.be/nDGSpmoGdgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salgspakke...hvad så der

welp can´t read that

Do some bottle tokes, it doezn't require alot of hash and it gets you really high... If you're not sure how to, just youtube hash bt
Source: ive been smoking hash daily for the past 2 years

Did it once to great effect with brownies, takes a while to kick in, but it's pretty sweet. Tried another time with some hazel cookies, they got slightly burnt and tasted like ass, finished the entire tray and got little to no effect. Your whole house is gonna stank too. It's worth it if you wanna put in the extra effort, it's a different kind of high, lasts way longer

thanks, checking out right now

Do you prefer hash over weed? Because till now I mostly read the opposite but didn´t quite hear anything about how different it is

Don't fuck with the hash like that , just smoke it and enjoy it. Edibles are for weed-wanna be teenage normies trying to be edgy

yeah heard that it would last longer. Had selfmade hash brownies from a friend once, no idea how much he put in there, but the effect wasn´t too strong though I ate about half of the pack
I have only a tiny brick lying around, about 1qcm I guess, didn´t weigh it yet.. will this get me anywhere?

I prefer hash over weed because I can smoke hash indoors but not weed (landlord is really weird), but the thing I prefer most about hash is that while using the bt method, it lasts 30-45 mins, which means I can smoke, and be productive later on

Unless it pure hash I wouldnt recommend eating it.
Normally pure is cut with henna plastic and sometimes desil oil gets into the mix.
Also gunna need hash pic

This is what I've got

fandme et outdated billede, dårlig kval i forhold til nu

coconut oil is a good alternatie

Would actually prefer it to last long, so not the best method for me to go with i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=CVAy2JN3YFM

looks good, break off small bits of it and mix it with tobacco, then roll it

looking good

I also have a vaporizer with an extra piece for either hash or hash oil (not sure) anyone done that before?

youtu.be/nDGSpmoGdgM

>get tablespoon, bend, add butter
>crumble hash into butter
>heat spoon with lighter for minute or so till hash and butter combined
>add to milk/yogurt
>stir and down

easiest way to eat hash, enjoy your 5~ hour high

kicks in 45 min - 2 hrs depending on when you last ate (if you're just eating light and regular, takes hour ish, don't need a completely empty stomach)

when you start coming up, eat something if you really wanna kick it into gear

0.2g - 1g depending on tolerance and size of your balls

That doesn't sound long enough to decarb, sounds like you're wasting so much THC.

the process of making hash decarbs it

>using the bt method, it lasts 30-45 mins
a bong rip kicks in with pretty much the same effect.
also it seems less effort and less disgusting, I mean dealing with the used bottles.

Depends on how you make it. Bubble hash doesn't. Let alone just warming kief up to press in a puck isn't enough to decarb it either.

i buy modestly priced pollen and morrocan black and it is 100% decarbed, similar weights have same effect as commercial edibles

don't know about other hashes, i only buy it to eat. if i was gonna spend money i'd get bud not hash

Yeah, just depends on where you live, and access to product. If people grow their own, at least in america, chances are they would do the shake bag for kief, bubble/ice hash for hash, or RSO, BHO, QWISO or Rosin for some extracts.

If you use plastic bottles it is pretty nasty, but with a glass bottle that you keep clean, its pretty legit

this is way more than i know about i just buy cheap ass hash on the DN and know that the spoon/butter method gets me really stealthily baked (which makes it good for work)

i need to grow i've been putting it off for years. anyone had success with space buckets? stealth isn't a massive concern for me but i am pretty lazy and incompetent

>crumble or grate it to fine dust (1-2 grams)
>put a large sip of rum in a pot
>put hash dust in the pot
>simmer VERY LOWLY for 5 mins (just let it get heated, never let it boil)
>add a large sip of cream
>simmer for 5 mins more
>add a cup of milk and hot chocolate (cocoa) powder
>simmer for 10 minutes, a little more heat, but don't let it cook. Too much heat kills THC. The fat, sugar and alcohol will transport the THC right into your bloodstream.

Super tasty hash cocoa gets you super stoned in 20-30 mins on an empty stomach. You can also add nutmeg powder to the hash (about third of a nut) for some extra high. Thank me later, faggot.

during a rather weird period of my life i used to eat 6 whole nutmegs and spend 3 days living life in 3rd person

took me like 2 hours to eat them

The depersonalisation effect of nutmeg shouldn't be underrated. I had two nuts of it once and shit got really scary.

yeah it's a drug for dark times, like when you wanna leave your body on autopilot and leave with your mind to do some other shit

Don't eat hash and don't eat weed.
Obviously you've never done this before.

You need to cook and soak the weed in butter/oil. This extracts the THC that you want. After filtering all the solid pieces, then you can use the butter/oil to make brownies.

look at this weed-wanna be teenage normy. The older you get you actually stop smoking so much and try different alternatives.
Obviously you're still a kid.

English mothafucka

Going good
Hopefully that litte piece is enough for two

I would just smoke it. Getting really high from smoking is more fun than getting really high off of edibles imo.

Already in now. Also wanted to try something else for once

Sad thing is that I dont have any weed lying around just in case it goes to shit

Smells hard like weed, keeping temperature under 150dC

any tips for smoking a pure hash joint? like a rolled tube of hash. I tried it a couple of times but it always goes out. Is it just because it was -20 here and it will work fine now?