Gf wants to watch me suck a dick. Wat do?

Gf wants to watch me suck a dick. Wat do?

1. What does sucking dick feel like?
2. Should I make a grindr profile or what?

inb4 that's gay, idc. It's hot to think about so I'd be down to try it

>Gay experiences thread

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgeformen.com/thing-alpha-male/
theheadofhousehold.com/no-thing-alpha-male-human-species/
artofmanliness.com/2014/07/07/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You have no girlfriend, even if you did she wouldn't want you to suck another guys dick and even if she did exist and she did ask you that why would you do it?

Non of your little story makes sense.

>Projecting this hard in 2018

This

op is a fag as always

>Lying this hard in 2018

Just admit you're a faggot who wanted gay green text stories so you made up a bullshit story and added a dick sucking gif as bait.

Not everyone is as stupid as you are faggot, we're not falling for this, but hey, you'll repost this in an hour and try again because that's how pathetic you are, jerking off to gay green text stories.

We're kinksters already so this isn't that much of a stretch. We discussed it last night while scissoring with a vibrator

see

I get where you're coming from but I'm completely serious; thought Sup Forums was the right place but hey, I can fuck off somewhere else

Yeah, that's what girls want. To be able to go around and tell their girlfriends what a fucking faggot her boyfriend is.

Aight then y'all, not this time I guess. I'll probably use grindr because fuck craigslist, etc. But I was wondering if fetlife might be better. Who knows? Y'all were a great help. Adios

what a luckily guy...

I dunno man, seems fucked up to me, but if you're into it and it's what's going to make y'all happy.

Personally, the only genitals I want my partner's mouth on are mine.

this is what Sup Forums has come to

its so full of trap and dick threads that anons actually think its the right place to come for advice for literally sucking dicks

ffs

lmao

Idk if it would make us happy outright, but she is turned on by my experience with my college roommate, and thinking back to it turns me on, so I'm sure they're something there. Some of our friends are swingers and know a bit about it but I wouldn't want to ask them for obvious reasons...

She thinks youre a cuck and wants to make it a reality. Youll do it anyways because youre a submissive little bitch.

Everyone replying sounds like an angsty, sexually frustrated 17-year-old virgin. Some people have sexually fulfilling lives and always want to try new stuff. Get used to it

No one has to get used to your faggot degeneracy you stupid mong.

Do it if you want to.
Make a grindr.
Suck a dick.
It's fun and easy.

unfortunately, they are not wrong

whatever you have to say to get you through the day faggot

It would be hot if you were also a girl. sadly youre just a feg, and your gf thinks you're feggy enough to suck another dick. so dont be suprised when you find out shes cheating on you or starts treating you like shit, pussy.

Nah, you're not wrong, but in life you'll find people are very different, and it'll help you to not just outright hate people because they are different than you.

Ty user

> Get used to it

kek. get used to her respecting you less and less until shes fucking and dominating you.

She already fucks and dominates me, we have something like 20 toys. We also respect each other. This is not crazy shit, we're like... less crazy than some of our friends relationship-wise

real answer: I do it often with my gf, she likes watching too. find a gloryhole to try it the first time

You're contemplating on sucking dick because your wife says you should do it. How does that not make you sound like a massive submissive cuck? Im worried about you op you should get help

>Respect eachother

Pretty sure she doesnt respect you at all if youre ok with degrading yourself and wanting to suck dick like a faggot, any woman would get turned off by that.

You know what, fuck it, I give. What if I am the one who can't see how weird or wrong this is, and user is right? I was definitely fishing for other stories. I planned on sharing my own if the thread got going, but, god damn, I forgot how brutal Sup Forums is. Just forget I asked friendos and I'll continue my life

still...

but now my question is, if she already fucks and dominates you, how can she like being fucked by you? How is she not already fucking some alpha? And you're friends must be fags to, because none of that shit is normal or good.

Not everyone shares the same views as you

You speak for every woman?

This thread makes me love the fuck out of my gf for being so goddamn open-minded

Because I have a pretty solid cock and a workable personality, and I treat her really, really well. We love all kinds of sex, it's just part of life

Im 26 now but when i was 19 I gave a guy a handjob for about 2 minutes at a party while we made out and he was giving me a handjob too. He had feminine features and nice lips and a nice cock. Probably would have sucked it but i didnt want my friends finding out so i stopped it all and left

Still regret not going down on him

> weird or wrong this is

its not about that its about you being a fag. You cant make a woman love you like a man if youre a fag at the same time. she'll wanna fuck some hunk while you are the submissive cuck she dominates and fucks, paying for her and what not. idiot.

would still be better if you were into other shit like scat or something, not being a faggy cuck.

That's just objectively not true at all. Do you honestly believe every m/f relationship is a PIV-only, strictly monogamous experience? EVERY relationship that exists in the world?
It's just DIFFERENT from what you've experienced, if it makes me a fag I don't care, my gf thinks it's hot. Mother fuck Sup Forums

We are literally into the worst fetishes, I won't even trouble myself with telling you what we're into but you're not far off of one of them

Post pic of your gf.

Gladly

Women are naturally submissive and pursue dominent men. Its a well known fact that men with alpha traits such as having high status or the appearence of, being confident and manly, largely disagreeable and generally output a strong image get laid more and are more desirable to women, its basic psychology mate but whatever you do you with your last guys finish last mentality and bending down to everything she says, see how far your relationship will last lol. Wouldnt be surprised if she ends up taking advantage of you in every way, divorcing you and taking everything you own while you wallow in your bitch tears. You can continue being a faggot or you can man the hell up and tell her no fuck off with that stupid shit.

Just say "no homo" after blowing him or you'll regret it.

Projection, projecting so fucking hard I can feel it

The worst part is you have some bits right, like my player friend who gets a different bitch a few times a week. However, I get laid at least every other day and have a great life. It sucks you can't have that

>I forgot how brutal Sup Forums is
>friendos
I hope you get aids from all the dicks you’re going to suck for your girl you fucking cuck

Later cunts, hope one in ten of you ever gets laid

1. What does sucking dick feel like?
>It feels like sucking a dick.

How is it projection you retard? Its based on decades of psychological research. Generally the only time a man with traits like yours is ever seen as desirable by a woman is if she wants you to keep some other mans kids, because chances are you'll be more likely to care for them. How could a woman ever take a man like you seriously? She doesnt feel protected, she doesnt feel reassured that you independant and confident in making your own decisions. Women dont find men that do everything they want as attractive. Sure theres the exceptions to that rule but still its not healthy for a guy to act like that.

I could beat off with right hand a thousand times and still have more self respect than you, you colossal faggot

thats all you can say fag? i get laid, so what excuse can you use to negate what i say huh?
the fact is you're a faggot, and the longer you are a faggot the more your girl will not want to fuck you. Or atleast she wont be satisfied or like it as much. No girl wants to be fucked and handled by a fag who sucks dick. You can say its not true all you want but it is. end of thread.

So you're saying that a girl still likes being fucked as much by a fag, as she does an alpha hunk. That is just not true and doesn't add up.

Kek i guess OP couldn't handle the truth and left. what a fag.
Reality will come to him soon enough.

knowledgeformen.com/thing-alpha-male/
theheadofhousehold.com/no-thing-alpha-male-human-species/

>theres no such thing as an alpha male

Well one, thats a cop out. You didn't answer my question. I said "So you're saying that a girl still likes being fucked as much by a fag, as she does an alpha hunk. That is just not true and doesn't add up."

Two, alpha males do exist. When a male can dominate a group of males, he is the alpha. And alphas certainly do exist when faggots like you make them exist.

Weak response. Didn't even try to prove what i said was wrong because you know you cant and its true.

>Weak response. Didn't even try to prove what i said was wrong because you know you cant and its true.

First off, I wasn't even the user you were talking to. Secondly:

"The researchers then asked women to indicate which of the adjectives used to describe John were ideal for a date as well as for a long-term romantic partner. They found that only 1 woman out of the 50 undergraduates in their sample actually identified “dominant” as one of the traits she sought in either an ideal date or a romantic partner."

artofmanliness.com/2014/07/07/the-myth-of-the-alpha-male/

While studies do show women prefer men who are confident and outgoing, and don't want men who are submissive, they also show that women don't prefer men who "can dominate a group of males." Women like assertive men, but assertive is different from dominate, aggressive, or "alpha" as you are using the term.

While studies do show women prefer men who are confident and outgoing, and don't want men who are submissive,

thats exactly what i was saying. End of thread, OP is a fag.

Your girlfriend suspects that you are a faggot. She wants to watch you suck a dick so that she has confirmation and can dump you and pursue someone else. My guess is that she already has someone in mind. Even if you don't suck the guys dick, she's going to cheat on you very soon. Sucking the dick will only speed up her cheating so that she can do it guilt free. She no longer sees you as a man. She's moved on.

Most women don't prefer men who are submissive, but that's not all women. And it doesn't change the fact that your idea of "alpha male" is complete pseudo-science bullshit with no basis in reality or complex human behavior.

I spent many a drunken night giving hundreds of blowjobs at a glory hole in Miami.

There are plenty of men who would want to see their girl engage in lesbian behavior. It's pure insanity to not assume there are women that would want to see the same thing from their man.

Either way OP is a fag. OP is always a fag.

Women generally lie about what they want, time and time again. They'll say they want a nice guy but will chase after the bad boys without fail. That study doesnt prove anything.

what the fuck dude. get a gf who isn't such a degenerate. you want that toxic hoe in your life? fuck that. you're on a ride to cuck town.

"While studies show that most women find prestigious men more attractive than dominant men for both short-term affairs and long-term relationships, the research also suggests that, when given the choice, some types of women will still pick the dominant asshole over the upstanding prestigious man. Women with a “fast life” history (meaning they grew up in an insecure and unstable environment with little or no parental support), insecure attachment, and who hold hostile, sexist attitudes about their fellow females typically prefer a short-term mating strategy and engage in frequent, uncommitted sexual activity (Olderbak & Figueredo, 2010; Bohner et al, 2010; Kirkpatrick & Davis 1994). These sorts of women typically prefer the stereotypical dominant and aggressive “alpha” male to the more pro-social, prestigious male (Hall & Canterberry, 2011).

While it is possible to pick up some types of women by acting “alpha,” because of the kind of women this seduction method attracts, the flings you successfully land can become messier than you bargained for. It’s for this reason that men who go for the alpha male ideology often fall victim to a selection bias in regards to their perception of women: because the women who are attracted to them are less stable and more promiscuous, they come to believe that all women are “skanky” and “crazy.”

At the same time, when these men try their dominant pick-up techniques on more well-adjusted women, their hostility and narcissism creep the women out, and cause them to turn these guys down. This rejection makes these would-be “pick-up artists” more hostile to women, and they figure the problem is that they’re still too much of a “nice guy.” They then try to up their alpha quotient even further, which makes even more women turn away from them. And the cycle continues."

>sucking dick is the mark of a fulfilled sex life

Doesn't your gf watch when you suck his dick?

Women come & go. Girlfriends don’t last forever. Gay hook-ups are a dime a dozen. That’s why “blow & go” is so popular. If you’re curious, then do it. Sucking cock is fun. Meh give tg best head. Try it a few times to make sure you like it. Don’t just te it once. Chemistry isn’t too important, but it does count. I’ve sucked over 300 dicks. Fucked over 200 women. I’ve been married for five years & straight & loyal as an arrow. I won’t change from this, but I’m glad I had a bi-sexual past. It was damn fun.

i done it many times, it is nice if you enjoy faggotry, i like the feel of a hard cock to suck (in my ass too) the way it smells and tastes, the way it swells up and starts throbbing when they orgasm and fill me with warm tasty cum. i am versitile i like both top and bottom

you have no idea, i known some chicks that were totally in to MFM threesomes and they get turned on being with two bi guys

A scholar and a gentleman.

You suck the dick. What are you, gay?

why is Sup Forums so riddled with shills, what a stupid troll question, who would even make a serious thread like this... it's so fucking ridiculous lol