Pain in back of my leg for weeks, gets worse when sitting or bending the knee

>pain in back of my leg for weeks, gets worse when sitting or bending the knee
medfags, what is wrong with me?

Have you been doing leg exercises non stop?

No. I tried stretching it gently

Medfag here. Possible blood clot. Get to doc asap.

You have AIDS. Kill yourself immediately.

Trust this user op

OP I suggest that you cut off both your legs and rub some cow dung on it. It will ease the pain and help grow new legs

I'm American, can't afford that.

Have you tried getting up and moving around occasionally, you lazy fat fuck?

I'm thin. Yes I have. I can do most everything, I just notice some pain or tenderness in the back of my leg. It kinda moves around but is mostly right behind the knee or above/below that joint.

Trombosis

Try stretching and loosening your body up then try building muscle, if none of that can be done then kys cause why not

Drink water and change your socks.

What do I do? Apparently most think this a blood clot but I don't have the time or money to go to the doctor and have it be a big nothingburger. Looks like the treatment is aspirin?

I drink a lot of water and change my socks every day.

That's the symbol for veterinary medicine.
Are you a dog?

:/ sometimes I feel like one.... what's the human medicine one?

Surely there is a community/free clinic near you. Even with no insurance they will attend to you and with with you regarding payment.

My leg isn't swollen, it's not just a muscle issue?

BS; it's internationally used as a symbol for emergency medical services. For humans.

Google 'star of life' if you don't believe.

AM I GOING TO DIE OR NOT?!

You just suck. You even suck at sitting and bending.

>I'm American
why not buy another gun?

osteomyelitis

I don't want to get shot on the way to buy another.

OP this guy is right. Sounds like a blood clot.

GO TO THE DOCTOR.

Money doesn't matter if you're dead.

>OP goes to ER
>they find blood clot
>give him baby aspirin
>he goes broke paying the bill

Need Sono
Prob Baker's Cyst. Can be drained. Win
Possible Pop Vein Thrombosis (DVT) treatment NOT ASA.. Possibly fatal if embolisms
Zebra DX's...Many....Sarcoma, osteoarthritis, etc.
Seek MD....start with clinic with Family Practice or Internal Med.

NOT ASA?

Well fuck, okay if it doesn't get better this weekend I'll call on Monday. Will a Baker's Cyst go away on its own?

the treatment is a blood thinner. Aspirin is kinda weak. You need something like Eliquis. It's expensive though ($450 for 60 pills without insurance).

Oh there's no need to be an asshole, user.

Bulging disc go get an x-ray and a MRI

Baker's Cyst, asshole, quit being a pussy and go to the doctor. Won't go away on its own...
You're welcome, btw...

What are my chances if I just do nothing?

I'm kinda suicidal anyways but don't want to upset my dad by killing myself, so maybe this will kill me and it'll seem like a tragic fluke thing?

Sciatic nerve. Usually your L5 disc is a little out of place. Visit a chiropractor. Fix you right up.

I've been looking at photos of that and my pain is not directly behind the knee like in those photos, it's kinda above or below that area. Feels like more in the muscle. I think I have a blood clot.

doesn't that cause numbness and tingling also?