What do mutants use to listen music outside home? Ipod 5g 80gb here

What do mutants use to listen music outside home? Ipod 5g 80gb here

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Resolution-Digital-Supports/dp/B06X9GZHK1/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509829156&sr=8-5&keywords=agptek
discord.gg/3UQYGWC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just use my phone with 64gb chinkshit card

OnePlus 5. I know, I am a top pleb

>He only takes

That's a good phone though. Also stop avatar fagging

>That's a good phone though.
Yeah it is

>Also stop avatar fagging
Just because you're too pleb for Blixa? Nu uh mate. JK, I bet you're a nice fellow. Anyways, no

iPhone 6s subscribed to Google Play Music.

I have a 10+ gb playlist of random songs, but what I usually do is download specific or new albums for on-the-go so I can focus my listening.

phone + 200gb sd card

Those who use phone, what app do you use? I mean, one that shows album cover, number of times you listened a song...

I'm even more pleb I use a Oneplus 3T
Blackplayer, it's pretty good for customisation

>outside home
uh what is this?

I did that and the card just capped out on me. Lost a lot of memes.

128gb iPhone7

>phoneposting ever

Hey, same here.

Also, i have a question and this is the exact kind of thread i was looking for.
How do you anons save your music in you pmp/phone? Entire albums/discography by artist or a very long list with songs?

Zune

iPhone 6 32Gb with Premium Spotify and Tidal.

They're really making me lazy with music desu.

>Tidal
Why?

Fiio x1 ii

Oneplus 3. No complaints, the audio is a lot better than i expected it to be when i bought the phone. Use Poweramp as my music app.

iphone 5 with 6 gb and i upload albums from pc to itunes every other day :))))

its random mode is better

>Apple

LG V20 with a 128gb sd card. Sometimes I use Google music when I want to listen to an artist who's work I don't have in my library yet

i would rather kill myself

zte piece of shit cheap ass phone w spotify premium, some probably like $30 earbuds that my dad gave me

phone + 128 gb card

Why would anyone even buy an iphone below 32gb?

I had a 160GB iPod Classic until it broke a few months ago. Hated using my phone, so I got this thing instead:

amazon.com/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Resolution-Digital-Supports/dp/B06X9GZHK1/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509829156&sr=8-5&keywords=agptek

I got a 256GB SD card for it. It's alright, the interface can be a bit clunky and the battery life isn't nearly as good as the iPod's, but it does hold more with the card I have in it and it beats using my phone.

>listening to music outside home
>not letting the organic soundscape wash over and through you

i listen to field recordings btw

How autistic is it to NOT have your music on your phone in 2017?

This girl thought I was poor for listening to music on my 160gb ipod. I think normies see them as ghetto, she gave me a dollar....

120gb ipod master race checking in

Sansa Clip+ and various sd cards

OnePlus 5 and [spoiler]bluetooth[/spoiler] headphones
[spoiler]
I'm sorry[/spoiler]

Sony ZX2 + 16/44.1 minmum sample rate files

To all the people listening on your phones, does battery life not detract from your experience? Also, to the folks who only use streaming services, eg spotify, doesnt it suck not having music when you are out of service range? Both of these things sound really limited.

Spotify has offline download capability if you're a paying user. College students get their spotify subscription for $5/month and it includes hulu so it's well worth it to me given that I use it 2-5 hours every day.

Very nice, didnt know about the student thing. But what about battery life?

It's not an issue for me. my OP5 has a screen on-time of 8-10 hours, and fast charging lets me charge to 50% in half an hour between classes. Don't often find myself out and about for 12 hours listening to music that whole time, so battery life isn't a limiting factor. I'm sure there is a convenience to having an MP3 player that'll last for a week, but I'm bringing my phone with my anyways. Convenience of keeping track of one less thing.

My phone, a xiaomi redmi note 4. 64 gb sd card where I keep all my music

sony walkman nwz-a17. it does the job, although i have issues with it. still way better than being stuck in ipod hell like i used to be

>Ipod hell
Meanning...?
How is that phone?

Sony Xperia XZ with Sennheiser Momentum 2 bluetooth headphones. If keeping my phone off then an old Sansa Clip. If using different headphones with the phone I usually plug into a Dragonfly 1.2 DAC.

Rocket Player.

If you're plugging into the jack on your phone using its DAC (no external DAC) then the higher sample rate is entirely wasted. The sound reproduction on any phone's internal DAC ("Sound Card") is crap due to all the noise in there (CPU, GPU, power supply. screen, 3+ different radio technologies, etc.). I hope you're using BT speakers or an external DAC.

meaning being chained to itunes is torture

Plenue d. And some micro sd cards
discord.gg/3UQYGWC

Why should battery life detract from the experience?

The same 120GB iPod classic I've had for almost a decade

Apple fucking sucks but the classic is an incredible product. I have dropped it hundreds of times and it still runs like new.

i literally have 2gb of space on my ten year old android phone (and no memory card), you can't fight my plebness

neck yourself for that fucking mongrel cuck

My shit car doesnt have an aux port so i use my bluetooth speaker and my 30gig ipod video from like 2003

this

>listening to music outside home
>not respecting the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity
get the fuck out

Hey! I made this post already a few days ago!!!
I'm the one who created it, and yes, I do use my 3DS to play music. StreetPass is the true patrician way to get new music.

ya'll niggers don't know

>Highest possible bitrate
>Supports flac, wav, ogg etc.
>Capable of holding 128gb
>Tiny
>Battery lasts at least 10 hours

Because your phone has a lot more things runnin on it then a standalone music device, eg wifi, data, apps, phone, os, etc, and would require you to charge it far more often, limiting its usability and mobility.

Yeah this. It's crazy how much my perceptual ability is affected by having earbuds in, it's strange I almost feel paranoid cause I can't hear what's going on around me. When I'm out I only listen to music in the car and even then not for the past couple months since my last speaker finally gave out.

>all these fucking pleb numales using their shitty phones!

Fiio X1

Looking to buy a ii soon. How do you find it?

>outside home
>silence
Maybe if you live in a cave

How autistic is it to be older than 14 and still listening to your numale garbage on your shitty phone?

sansa clip plus. love the tiny size, physical buttons, and sd card slot.

xiaomi redmi note 4

Just bought op ipod model, but interface seems so old and ugly...

Had the ipod classic with 160gb, that took a shit recently. Now i just use an old phone that i had

It's good, I actually got it very recently. Switched from iPhone. Android is infinitely better imo. It takes getting used to the new OS but it's definitely worth it in the end. It does everything my iPhone 6S Plus did for only $200, plus with endless customization and everything Android offers

Apple phones have better DACs than most other phones on the market

I think you're really underestimating the runtime of modern phone batteries here. My phone (oneplus3) has a comparatively weak battery, but if I charge it 100% it still lasts me easily for an entire day of consistent use. Even then, nobody likes it when their phone dies on them, part of the smartphone experience in general is to find an adequate charging rhythm so that your battery never dies on you when you're out. Battery life is really not as much of a problem.

Did I upset you?

160gb iPod Classic master race here

[spoiler] an iphone [/spoiler]

Fiio X1

Good shit.

>triggered numale response!

Me personally i'm a Zune guy

iPod shuffle

I remember that post...

Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ 64gb SD. Kinda shit that gapless playback don't work but i'm too poor to afford a high quality, high capacity portable like a Fiio or whatever

iphone 10 + spotify that hasnt updated their fucking app to fit the display yet

>What do mutants use to listen music outside home?
An iphone

Fiio X1

i use the etymotic earphones that you cram really deep into your ears so you can't hear anything from the outside world. i have nearly been hit by a car a lot of times.

i fetch my squire and command him to regale me with tales of my Christian deeds accompanied by a melodic strumming of the rebec

If you have an Apple Music or Google Play subscription you can use their cloud services.

> not just using your phone

So sad they stopped making Zunes. Most beautiful interface of all time. Zune HD was my daily carry until the battery finally gave in. Now on Fiio X3

its like you guys aren't even trying.

My iPhone 7+

it's 2017, this fad is only embarassing now