How to make lean,I got the codeine

How to make lean,I got the codeine.
Anything else?

Google it retard

1/3 codeine, 1/3 ammonia, 1/3 bleach. Drink it fast.

I heard you should mix it with SpriteĀ®

is this bait?

rut roh

codein, dxm, sprite

hard to find dxm w/o asprin nowadays though so a rec dose also wrecks your liver

That's it

jolly ranchers
it tastes too mediciney if you don't put atleast 4 in
maybe i like mine sweet tho

Only have codeine,do I need that Promethazine?

Candy, sprite, and ice
Even niggers know that

syringe and a tie

How's OP getting codiene in the middle of an opioid crisis? I literally have to get injured just to get a small handful of oxy here in Colorado. Don't wanna try the heroin yet

1. codeine 2. promethazine 3. jolly ranchers 4. sprite 5. be nigger

>Don't wanna try the heroin yet

the prometh makes you more relaxed and it supresses itches.. you could substitute with dhp if you got some of that stuff.. otherwise just sip the codeine raw

Still a large supply in peoples homes. I usually check older peoples homes on Sunday @ 10 church time. I ONLY look for meds. Uusally you find old bottles with a few narcs in them. Remember do not steal anything but pills. Dont ruin your hunting grounds.

Fuck he will be high for days.
Just half the dosage don't fuck him up yo

My shit we used in High School two years ago, we mixed it in class No one said shit because we were basically Chads.

>mix cough syrup in class
>Chad
Call me when you fuck your teacher

you need to lay off a drop friend

We also filled one 1.5L water bottle with Jin and rotated bottles between the group so no one would be caught. We asked the bitches that hanged around us to pee in small bottles so if we were drug tested the whole group would pass. It was too easy. This is the only way not to get caught in school

Wtf are you on about its promethazine he needs

It is really easy to find just DXM. There are gel caps with just DXM in them, and cough syrup with just DXM. Just take more than 30 seconds to look at the store.

You don't you fucking faggot. Lean is for stupid niggers trying to be cool. If you want to get high then just take the god damn codeine by itself because there's no point in mixing it with other shit when it won't get you more high. Codeine is shit anyway, literally the weakest of all opiates.