Le £100m Dabbing Failure
Customers in tears everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVIJJOEEzL4
youtube.com/watch?v=XapSBo9QYTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mata to score lads

GIVE ME A J

: "Football, for 90 minutes, can bring a smile back to the faces of the people of Manchester."
Ffs fuck off using dead as motivation for your shit club.
Like the families give a shit Families from all over the UK Will be happy for 90 minutes? Fucking hell how low will the club go. Disgusting

Reminder that the suicide bomber himself was a "lifelong" United customer.

How much damage would losing to Ajax do to Manure's ego?

Lel really?

>Football = Blitzball
>ISIS = Sin

Final Fantasy predicted this shit

That's also the reason why Ajax simply won't be allowed to win tonight. Its disgusting, but you know very well it's going to happen

Ajax are jewish and no one has as big of a victim complex as they do.

good that you people have accepted reality by now. it will hurt less later on

>Abedi’s family have told of their horror at finding out he was behind the massacre.

>They described the fanatic as a “brilliant” footballer who loved Manchester United and Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Also mildly kekked at the family pretending to be shocked as though they don't secretly approve of what their piece of shit son did.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVIJJOEEzL4

Ajax are just side characters in this narrative If it was a real sporting event like CL Final perhaps I'd believe the actual better teams would come up on top, but come on it's a fucking Europa League. Perfect tool for propaganda
>needing a terrorist attack and a rigged match to win European Loser Cup
>mouyes

>implying >we care

No one does, not the viewers, not customers themselves. It's a duty for Manure as opposed to an "achievement" for Ajax. The sole potential excitement could come from >mouyes' boys choking, but after the events in Manchester the script can't let it happen.

I'm a big fan of your work here on Sup Forums and I'm sure you are aware of this but you have left yourself open for some serious backlash shitposting from the hordes of customers if united win this final and Juventus lose another CL final.

If this happens I recommend you take it good naturedly and don't just disappear. Will gain you far more respect.

>22

Thanks Irishbro, your posting is top notch as well. There's no reason to expect anything else but Manure winning, you'd have to be very naive to hope for someting else considering the recent circumstances. Doesn't mean we can't bully the customers through the match threads, right?
>Juve
Already thought about that, couldn't care less what uppity pakis on Sup Forums are going to say in any case. Advancing from CL groups alone is far bigger achievement than winning the whole EL, let alone making it into the Final. Plus I believe in Juve to take the last step

>yfw Mourinho wins tonight and next season begins shitting on the competition when City, tottenham and liverpool got relegated there next season

>implying there's any reason to expect Manure do better than this season
>when they finished behind every single competitor they had, including collapsing Arsenal with senile man in charge

>Winning Europa is now considered a bigger accomplishment than making top four thanks to poonited customers
Reminds of liverpoop and flopp, thankfully Sevilla came through

>implying there isn't

>halal supporter
Typical just like Sup Forums he's a twat penaldo fuccboi
Sauce?

>needing a source that a muslim supports Real Madrid

topa kekso

Fucking lel
#DoItForHim

Note the poster boy for morality on the top banner.
Cantona (in his Saddam faces the noose form) did release a video declaring his love for Manchester and England. That was genuinely impressive.

But it is though, if a trash team like Arsenal can finish top four almost twenty years in a row it hardly seems like an achievement

Meanwhile, 2015 EL finalists Dnipro are getting relegated from Ukrainian first league now

youtube.com/watch?v=XapSBo9QYTo

>implying we arent the next chelsea
we can do things in the market other teams cant even imagine la

>what part of united city are you from lad

ariana grande plaza

Watch this space

they've lost like all their foreign players because their city is in a warzone, all thats left is ukrain youth

Plastic bydlo club making it into the final mere two years ago says all you need to know about the "level" of EL, letting alone Sevillel's complete domination there until they decided they're sick of it and attempted to advance from CL groups for once

D-Don't bully

it's a european final, and it is for the clubs who dispute it. it says a lot about the sad state of Manure when based Mou arrived. his job is to win it.

It only applies if you're a customer, otherwise I like you :3

Based best poster on Sup Forums. Go give them hell Slovakbro

At least they're aware of it, that's somewhat respectable of them The only one attempting to hype it up was >mouyes
>biggest match in our history
>I'm in a "european" "final" l-l-let me go please
>despite shitting on the competition when Chelsea won it without him, and again when he was already appointed as Manure manager before it was clear they'll fail in league

I believe it, just need it to shitpost to trigger the massive army of halal and tapnaldo customers on this board
Theyre worse than arsenal cunts

Don't forget to participate in /manutd/ general we'll be having, friend!

>mouyes
>the same person as Mourinho
?

For sure my brother. All for ABU Alliance. I dont expect United to lose, but if they do, its gonna be fun.

it's not Conte for sure

You never know after all. Manure have nothing to win, yet everything to lose.

We've noticed by now, it's a difference of twenty-four points. >mouyes is closer to Bournemouth than Chelsea lmao (and Bournemouth scoring more goals than Manure naturally)

STOP STOP STOP
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

>muh Premier
>implying Man don't resolve their issues when they face each other

(Checked)
Next year la, don't you keep up with the transfer news? Half of Real Madrid's first team are already looking for houses to rent in Manchester

>implying that's any sort of satisfaction after the public rape, AND getting cucked out of the only semi-relevant cup Manure could win this season

>implying that wasn't decided administratively because there literally was no calendar fixtures for Manure to play the respective FA Cup semi-final and Final

Kek, took a closer look at the collage and it's a an amusing effort. See you in the evening >mouyesbro

No idea what is that even supposed to mean

Fuck, that little girl is cute. Still, it's not like one of her isn't killed everyday in Iraq/Syria. I'm sure the Telegraph would be slow in putting up a picture of a girl killed by Americans/Britons. Not slow: they wouldn't do it at all.

pick a fixture, any fixture

>mfw Sup Forums tonight after manure fail

Kek, I almost forgot about Dinner Pro.

>lost twice

If they do lose this has Mou actually done the worst since Fergie? They'll literally have nothing.

Poor Moyes didn't get much to spend so you can't blame him

>Utd lose
>Bantz on Sup Forums

Does it get any better?

Just so you guys know there's no need for streams tonight as BT sport are streaming it for free on their youtube channel