YAY!!!!!!!!!
Are you wearing a messy diaper too?

No

you should. feels fucking fantastic

Good feel desu

Kys amerilards

About to piss in my diaper. AMA

how long have you been using diapers?
do you masterbate / have sex after wetting?
do you ever poop in them?

Every time I mess a diaper, I get a fungal infection on my balls. Anyone had this happen? Any advice? I don't even wear the messy diaper more than a half hour max.

>that piece of shit
>a diaper
have fun changing after one wetting

Regularly for about a year, in the past just once or twice.
I only piss in them now, I used to shit in them in the past but cleanup and smell got too much for me

This is true, it's not really a diaper but I saw this thread and was wearing this so thought I would let you all know

I would say that you always have a fungal infection and it goes into overdrive after you mess.
Never happened to me. I would see a doctor to get the right cream and really knock it out b4 you shit yourself again, Also stop wearing breifs / jock straps. through all your underwear away and buy new stuff.

depends and other store brands are not very good for messing clean up. You need a good tape up diaper to easily clean up a mess. Also I think guys tend to go too extreme when they mess for the first few times.
RE your ama: what are some thrilling times you've had in diapers?

do you yell out things like I LIKE PEE PEE, ITS PEE PEE TIME in a baby voice before peeing your pants?

does it go through the floor?

When I was messing I was wearing a more substantial diaper. I also used to shit my underwear. Both are a lot of fun but the clean up is a nightmare. I don't do any smearing or anything but cleaning my ass still requires a lot of work.

I'm pretty boring, I've worn depends outside but only wet them at home. I just like the feeling of being completely desperate and not having to worry when my piss starts coming out and then the dam breaks and I empty my bladder into the depends. Granted it usually leaks but not too bad

have you ever enjoyed a shit so much you came?

Sometimes I like to pretend about being humiliated that I am wetting my pants but usually I am just sitting desperate and it starts coming out and I don't stop it

I already have to pee and am drinking a big cup of tea. This depends won't stay dry long.

are you going to post pix?

sometimes I take off my dirty diapers and roll then up. Then I fuck them like giant onaholes. Sometimes I have sex while wearing a wet / messy diaper. I have a big dick and am able to reach out the top

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

If people would like that. In the mean time I have pictures of when I pissed my underwear if you want to see those too.

It's going to come out soon.

Two drops just leaked out

Talking about it with you guys gives me a half chub, which helps keep the piss in

Dat gf

Keep talking then, I had to shower for work so my wearing time is done today, but you still have a cum to make

I leaked several times. The flood is coming soon I can feel it. What should I do?

Just a heads up, there is a kik group for Sup Forums DL's, kik "highwaycommando" if you want in

Do you have another clean diaper? If so you should put a fresh one on under your leaky one and double-up. It feels goddamn fantastic

I only have depends and I doubt doubling up will help since the padding is not very extensive. Fuck I'm about to piss myself

It's coming out. I'm pissing

It may not "help" but you'll love it, believe me. One depend doesn't give the thickness of a real man's diaper

Too late. Already pissing myself. Can't stop it

2late4pologize

It's making hissing noises

Hope you got a towel Sup Forumsro

Fucking sage

If I leak I leak. No biggie

Get that SHIT out of here bitch!!!

Welp. Guess I leaked

Well yeah haha

Should have listened and doubled up. Oh well, was gonna wash my jeans anyway

Depends and wet jeans

ROTFLMAO! depends suck! I pissed 5 times in my northshores this morning and couldn't get them to leak

Which type do you use? I want something I can slip on and off, no tape

Have you tried the "NorthShore GoSupreme Pull-On Underwear"?

mine have tape and are plastic backed. they feel amazing when they are heavy from multiple wettings

Why are diapers such a common fetish? At least it seems that way

I have never messed, just can't bring myself to do it. I like the idea but fuck the cleanup

Amazon doesn't have my size and shipping direct from northshore is too expensive. Thanks for suggestion though.

>brown stains not visible
shit thread

I've been wearing the mediums (36 inch waist) the larges are huge! but I don't get a good seal on the legs
I wish this fetish was even more common. It made my day when fetlife added age-player to their list if identifiers. I think its hot that more girls are open about the whole ab/dl DDlg now adays
some times I just get in a mood tobe as messy as possible. After doing stuff like that, cleaning up a turd in the pants is nothing.
PRO TIP: have good drainage in your shower and just jump in.

I don't know if I'm more about it being humiliating then a partner changing me but gently chastising too. Not something I Will ever have