Is this some kind of fucking joke? How can people be offended by Churchill being on the £5 note...

Is this some kind of fucking joke? How can people be offended by Churchill being on the £5 note. What is this nation coming to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Rc0OfEkRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw stormweenies and the average britbong hate both hate Churchill

He was a racist bigot intolerant war mongering ableist.

Fuck I typo'd that hard. Remove the first hate.

Shut up nigger, Churchill is better than your shitty Presidents. You did fuck all in World War II.

Lindy puts it well
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Rc0OfEkRE

Are u drunk?

>Remove the first hate.
No

This is the new face of Britain.

churchill did nothing wrong

Naw familia, you can NEVER have too much hate

please don't

I believe we should put Adolf Hitler on the note

Churchill and general Patton were both right about the Soviets

Churchill was a big factor in instigating WW2. He had plenty of opportunities to seek diplomatic solutions, but wanted war. There is much blood on his name.

Yeah, we should have just let Hitler do what he wants, that's an excellent idea.

Have you literally taken a few Facebook comments to represent the UK? He is loved by 98% of people which is why he was put on the note.

he was in debt to the bankers before he became prime minister, the prick was taking orders.

Jews control the world, that's already known, what's new?

i know, i used to believe the propaganda till i read some stuff on him, i think he wanted to use anthrax on mainland europe as well, too much champagne i think.

put him on the 500, everybody loves fat jokes

To have his own free nation? Absolutely. How was it your right to tell Germany it has to stay poor?

Britbongistan is your punishment, and it is well-earned. Again, diplomacy before war, not profits before diplomacy.

I'm glad that you took a minute out of your busy schedule of prepping Mohammed for your wife to display to the whole fucking world that you know literally nothing about history.

People don't understand that people are a product of their time. This is why they are so liberal and annoying, as well as too ignorant to know what people were like in the past.

How was it Germany's right to tell Poland it has to be dissolved?

>B-b-but poland genocided GEHRMUNS !!! THEY STARTED THE WAR !!! Hitler didn't want war !!!!111

don't bother m8, stormweenies are as retarded as SJWs nowadays