Ex broke up with my to date a 6-foot tall nigger who got a scholarship to a D1 school to play football...

Ex broke up with my to date a 6-foot tall nigger who got a scholarship to a D1 school to play football. He just scooped her up at a party last night and that was that. We've been together for 3 and a half years. Feeling like a cuckold. Any tips on how to make this feeling go away. I lost all my motivation to go to the gym. Don't want to go to work. Don't want to do anything.

well fuck your life and move on
block her everywhere and never look back

>don't want too

Do it anyway, relationships come and go. If it wasn't a nigger it would have been a white guy, or a job, or family, something would have broken you up. take it one day at a time and start moving forwards with your life.

Murder her and make it look like he did it. He’s a football nigger so he will easily be the first and only suspect.

You won’t even have to worry about his side of the story because the police will kill him on capture.

I just feel fucking gutted. But I guess you're right.

If she was willing to leave you that easily, she wasn't worth it OP
She's a THOT
It has been mathematically proven that it is impossible to turn a hoe into a house wife
Forget her and move on
You would only be a cuck soyboi if you try to pursue her

>6-foot tall
How does it feel to be cucked by a guy shorter than you?

Isn't it obvious? Kill the nigger.

MoveOn.org if this is real.

Since it probably isn't, fuck your racebait psyops bullshit.

get a gun, shoot 'em both, don't get caught

beause they'll never suspect the jilted neet ex boyfriend.

pics of your ex

If you were there and he did it in front of you, kys.
If she did it behind your back, user is correct. She was always just that close to ditching you and clearly didn't feel the same way you did about her.
The way forward is to do the same to her, the footballer she left for will move on to the next party, she can watch you move on to a better looking woman. Think about that female upgrade and hit the gym

I know it's sad. I am going through the same thing . I was in gym today and was feeling worthless didn't wanted to do shit but then I got a hold of myself and thought to myself that can do whatever she wants plus my happiness is not because of her. Plus now I can have some me time. But still sometime it's hard to not think about her but it will get better in time.

This is my worst fear
I've been to a party with her before and she was definitely checking out other guys. Avoided parties like the plague since then

Very well said I agree with you. And as adele once said " I will find someone like you".

make the nigger gay for you just to spite your ex-gf

I know the feeling bro. But what can we do now. And she is not worth it. You should be happy that someone like her is not with you. If she checked out guys before you should have gotten the idea way before

Many women are fucking shitty the trick is to find a traditional girl who will basically crawl across the floor to please you. Tbh it’s hard to find but once you find them it’s good. I’ve worshipped my bf for almost three years and loved him unconditionally. Hopefully that’ll happen for you, yeah?

Also yeah if she’s a thot and it’s best to move on. There are better and kinder people more worth your time

You should have given her everything so she wouldn't had looked for it outside

This is either bait or hilarious. Sucks to be you.

Shit infront of this nigger to assert dominance

>if real

Fuck that dumb bitch. If she left you that easily for some stupid nigger who only got a scholarship to play football, then you don't need a hoe like that in your life. In fact, she helped you by making you dodge a serious bullet.

Find better, we all know you can.

>if fake, which it most likely is

If you love black dick so much, go fucking suck one and leave us alone with this raceplay cuckolding bait bullshit.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Get back into your routine, focus on self-improvement and accept that you're gonna feel like crap for a while. Eat well, get to bed on time, get enough sleep, hit the gym, take it easy on the beers etc etc. Same as any other breakup.

die degenerate dog

dylbob will rape my ass

You deserve it, cuck.

Honestly op, if they last long term he'll probably get cte and be a vegetable

Yes whitey weza gonna take dem girlz

full size

thanks I fucked up and only dl the thumbnail

I had an ex who dumped me for a fucking lawyer. What I did, OP, was just mourn about my shortcomings, mourn until you have no tears left to cry.

And slowly work on yourself to be better than before. Eventually, you will be with someone who will not dump you for a nigger. For all we know, you might scoop that nigger's new PAWG flavor of the month, if he left your ex that is.

Take it one step at a time.

BLACKED

another white hi succumbs to the power of BBC. just give up whitey. you can't compete.

Oh shit whitey dis me and you re girl

ya because joblessness and welfare+ drug addiction and single mother hood is so wonderful
>what will us white boys do

They will *always* suspect the nigger first.

T. America

This is a real picture of OP's girl with the nigger

I've always wanted to see a chimp or a gorilla fuck a white woman. Does this sort of inter-species erotica exist?

It is called bestiality, you cuck

I'm sure it does user. but with this post I have lost all hope for humanity and will now an hero. thanks dick

Don't waste another thought on that coal burner. You dodged a bullet mate.

>interspecies cuck
new level of cuck

>why those have $0!!?

Bcause you pay for the shipping which covers the cost of your chinese watches