>American """"""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""""""'"""

Why is this allowed?

People rub hands with big noses

TIL

>Tfw the packers are the only team in the NFL that can never move
feels good man

>manchester united
>manchester is in shambles

>a Northern provincial city suffers economic collapse and can't afford a new stadium
>the team is dissolved and a "new" franchise pops up somewhere else
Roger "$40M/yr" Jewdell will allow anything to happen as long as it is profitable to the owners.

Aren't Packers owners the citizens of Green Bay or something?

what a stupid fucking post
the Green Bay economy IS Lambeau and the Packers
and no one person owns the Packers, there is no "owner" when it comes to Green Bay

>Guards
>Primarily offensive
>Forwards
>Sometimes move backwards
>Centre
>Allowed anywhere on the court

>guard primarily offensive
do you even have a basic understanding of the sport?
each position plays the same amount of offense and defense

> "New" Zealand
> over a 100 years old

Guards are the least useful defensively because of their size

Except on blocks, user. They are good at steals and forcing turnovers, but suck at blocks.

>Good at steals
Not necessarily. Hakeem is in top 10 all time steals, and Draymond/LeBron lead their teams in steals

they literally have to guard the opponents guards
what you're saying is that guards somehow play all the offense, but don't have to guard other guards playing that offense?
are you fucking retarded?

>what you're saying is that guards somehow play all the offense
No, I said they primarily are offensive
>but don't have to guard other guards playing that offense?
This ins't the 90s anymore where you have to play man to man defence. People are expected not to guard just one person but whoever is causing the most problems

right, and with the emergence of this shooting culture the warriors are creating, you constantly see centers out on the perimeter guarding the 3 right?
fucking
idiot

>one example of a non-guard being reliable at steals means every guard sucks at stealing
Pretend Straya, please.

Is that what I said? Haven't you ever seen a play involving double converge? Didn't you see the PF Kevin Love guard Curry at points during the finals? LeBron made a point of it

Guards aren't good at steals. People that are small tend to be good at steals. Small people just tend to play guards

>at points
unless they were guarding curry and klay 51% of the time your point is fucking retarded

stick to rugby you potato
>A=B B=C THAT DOESN'T MEAN C=A
this is literally the point you're trying to make

Why? You tried to make a point that big men wouldn't guard someone trying to shoot a 3, I provided an example of that happening.
I'm saying that if a tall man suddenly tried to play guard he wouldn't automatically be better at stealing, and if a small man played as a forward their steals wouldn't drop off

>No, s-shut up...the joows...

my point was that if you're trying to say guards are responsible for offense, and guards tend to shoot over driving, and MOST of the time big men don't guard the perimeter, your point is fucking stupid because guards typically guard guards on the perimeter where guards play offense
I'm not even going to touch that second point because calling a 7'3" a guard would never happen because that's not how basketball works
this is why americans hate foreigners

>my point was that if you're trying to say guards are responsible for offense, and guards tend to shoot over driving, and MOST of the time big men don't guard the perimeter, your point is fucking stupid because guards typically guard guards
That's not what I said. My point was that forwards are more versatile. Someone like Kawhi can guard Steph Curry or Kevin Durant, but Tony Parker could only guard Steph. So big men can move position more to help double cover, where as a guard is limited
Magic was a 6'9 guard so its possible

no, your point was not that forwards are more versatile
read your own posts you cunt

Whatever you say lad

Double nigger, fuck off. >>>/cric/

jews

What even happens when a team moves? The same players in a new stadium? A 'brand' name that just changes owner with complete new team?

They just change the city name and stadium the rest is the same

Same players in a new arena or stadium. The team may be renamed, though this is rare.

They also move 1000 or so fans or 500 at least from the city so that there is a "fanbase". It's the most plastic thing ever

same with utah jazz, used to be in new orleans.

You forgot the time when the packers were going to move because the city of green bay didn't want to build them a stadium and had to get a loan from the Chicago Bears in order to stay.

The Green Bay Packers are owned by shareholders like a business. You do not have to be a resident of Wisconsin to buy shares.

>You do not have to be a resident of Wisconsin

Just like their fans

You can say that about any fanbase you fool.

>being stuck with some shit franchise
>where you have to foot the bill for the millionaire owner

Oh and Wisconsin "cheese" blows chunks.

>packers
>shit franchise
Choose one.

Big deal, just 1 recent win and shit ton of participation medals. Y'all are going to shit once Rodgers leaves or gets ousted.

>historically the most championships in the leagues history
>playoffs the last 8 years in a row
>shit
k

>Big deal, just 1 recent win and shit ton of participation medals.
So just recently and ignoring historically? Guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that.

>Y'all are going to shit once Rodgers leaves or gets ousted.
This is probably true, though.

You seem salty bro. Who is the team you cheer for so we can make fun of you for no reason.

>tf
>tp
CHI

LE!