What's does Sup Forums think of my new tattoo?

What's does Sup Forums think of my new tattoo?

i kinda like it

That's pretty cool

Thanks user, so do I

Story ?

Video Game Underground has the best video games in town.
Video Game Underground has the best prices on games around.

The wife got it paid for as a Christmas present and the appt finally came on Tuesday. Still got another session til it's done and even after probably a touch up session.

Ha ha ha ha...... It's yours for life.

No meaningful story. Honestly just a piece of artwork I really liked that I thought would be an honor to put on my body

I have much more, thats not news to me

That tattoo literally looks like it took only an hour.
This tattoo isn't even remotely difficult to execute
So either he was being lazy and kicked out out early or you couldn't take the pain and just did the outline and a little shading

It's almost the end of February. You had it paid for in Christmas? That isn't how it works. You pay for an appointment fee and then you pay the full price when you return so you're wife didn't actually pay for it for you.

She probably blew the guy

I do tattoos for a living and the amount of girls that are just blatantly telling me they want to fuck me for some tattoos is outrageous. I used to bartend also and it was like that, but imagine it 5-10 fold more people giving themselves up to me.

Ink Tattoo Underground has the best ink tattoos in town.
Ink Tattoo Underground has the best prices on tats around.

oh ok, i love it tho
how much did it cost you ?

Took 2 hours. First session. He needs to see how the ink will hold on me to continue. Its not even half way done. Ever hear of tattoo certificates? Thanks for the incoherent babble, ya made your point.

Line work is okay.
Artist skill is shit.
Shading blows.

Is that supposed to be a gas mask? Did they bother to see what they actually look like?

OP, that's actually really cool
Will you color it?

Well me and my wife were living downtown at the time and she works at a local bagel shop super close, so she was selling her car when we got an offer on trading it for tattoo work so we decided we'd split it down the middle

Actual image for point of reference.

Yes I want the jacket to a deep red color (: and I and possibly fade the tentacles to a purple

its pretty similar to a russian gas mas

>tattoo certificates
>took 2 hours to do a pure black line outline on a white person's skin with minimal shading effort on the tentacles.

You scheduled ..... 2 months in advance..... a 2 hour session. Any artist that knows what he is doing could have done that in half the time and finished the fucker in one sitting. I have had 7 and 8 hour sessions.... My first tattoo took 15 hours in 2 sessions.

This whole "he needs to see how the ink will hold on me to continue" is retarded and you got bullshitted out the door.

You are speaking like you're british or something. I suppose that's how they rip people off. If I ever wanted someone to get the fuck out of my shop I'll use that excuse

"But it's only been 2 hours"
"Yeah, mate. I hafta see how the ink holds in your skin. It might just start pushing out immediately because of nothing"
"that so? blimey"
"Aye"

I've dealt with plenty of morons that want to get whatever work done and I've told plenty to leave. Guess my tactic is wrong and when someone wants me to do work on them I need to tell them to wait 2 months because I don't have 2 fucking hours in those two months to do anything.

Looks like ass. The tentacles are facing opposing ways at the base. The sucker size is wrong like the artist ran out of room. Love the concept though.

Also. Anyone, even if they haven't picked up a fucking machine, can get a tattoo license within 4 hours and maybe 60 dollars. The licensing isn't for skill it is for health code reasons. Blood borne pathogen reasons. You can tattoo for shit and still be licensed. It is to protect you and the customer.

Your shit work is your own fault.

I agree with you. The amount of time spent when it was a total copy of an image doesn't line up. The artist was new and had trouble so he pushed the next session for later

Thread is officialy a pretend to be someone you are not thread now lmao. What part of "not done" is confusing you kid?

Nice ink annon! if u like the art, then it's perfect for you. Im sure it will look awesome when it's done!
Personally I like another still of tattoos but hey, it would suck if everybody looked alike.

the russian GP-5 gas mask is that exact name

Looks really dope

What moron would hold for an appointment for 2 months and only get 2 hours done and honestly say he wasn't sure if the ink would hold before he continued.

Were you drunk?
Were you on blood thinning medication?
Are you retarded?

Also, judging by your wrist tattoo you don't know much about tattoos to begin with since you got that monstrosity.

What is confusing is the bullshit like about the session being over in 2 hours because of the 'ink' holding. You apparently have other tattoos. I'm going to assume the artist isn't the retard and you are because you honestly can't even understand that you got bullshitted or you are lying.

Pretty ghey, tbh

Ops artist could be a new tattoo artist, not everyone here is such a "master artists" like you claim to be that want to do 8-15 hour sessions.

Bro can i sew your portfolio?

I second this.

That's what I said. I said it is probably a new artist. The reasoning the artist gave doesn't make sense, but can confuse customers enough that they just agree and leave.

I am not a master artist. Literally, besides the parts of the machines you will be working on line work for a considerable amount of time and shading. Even a novice artist can trace with a machine in good time when it is literally tracing.

I'm not saying I did an 8 hour session, I'm saying that my first tattoo that I ever got was that long.

I've only been doing this for about 7 years now. There is still so much to learn and even getting classically trained and already being into drawing and painting pre-tattooing won't help you master it.

I won't fuck with the masters. They are there for a reason. The rest of us are either doing it for pussy, easy money, to become the master and make even more money or all three.

"can I saw" I have no idea what you're talking to.

There is absolutely no way I'm going to put myself on blast on this site. I posted a picture of myself one time, when I was in basic training at 18, and within literally 2 minutes someone said my first and last name.

I don't doubt the forces that exist here or underestimate them.

I can refer to some good artist that I found to be helpful in deciding my preferred style though.

I meant "see" i dont need to see your face

American traditional wolf

Interesting idea, unique tat. However, the drawing is crude and it should probably be colored in.

Looks like the blue man from mrcreepypasta

r8 mine

It's repugnant, detestable. I love it.

>What's does Sup Forums think of my new tattoo?
Can't fool Google, OP. Pic relevant

Are you retarded?

>Best Guess

Mine

Hey, don't get all butthurt at me because your retarded tattoo looks like a temporary one, as confirmed by the best reverse search engine on the interwebs. Perhaps you should have hired a better artist

>implying I'm OP

It's a small tattoo freshly done.

all my tattoos are too big to appear as temp ones any way, well besides one I got.

>No other sizes of this image found.

>>implying I'm OP
If you're not, why are you replying?

And yet you also talk about it being a small one, freshly done. So you're either OP or talking about something you don't actually know

>all my tattoos are too big to appear as temp ones
You want a fucking medal for not being able to resist peer pressure from retarded fellow hipsters?