>Portugal won't win everything from now on

> le "erro el primer gol" negro

es un buen jugador pero, por FAVOR

he needs to get out of liverpool if he hopes to get better

How many on the Zambia "U20" are actually under 20

>wrong anthem meme
Did >>>FIFA fuck up again?

yep, it`s seem they aren`t very fond of our anthem

probable none, the good thing is that when our players get to be in their middle 20`s for the real WC theirs are in their 30`s

I'ts too early ffs I wanna sleep

and that was a fucking goal waiting for the cameras now

Why is /uru/ so comfy guys?

They not giving us the goal.........
why the fuck would you want the cammeras if the most important thing are offsides and goals

Quick google shows that likely most of them aren't under 20

Shame

we are monotonous as hell?

couldnt watch the first half

ticos are drawing with portugal 1-1

how good is Bentancur really?

you got an injured player, the match was very close.
You were faster, we were physically stronger. More or less what is happening now.

mmm...is like matias vecino but more confident at this age so he could get better

Why is youth football so nonstandard? Hurts my autism

Really makes my synapsis go

Use the fucking VAR, that wasn't a red.

>this blatant refball

it seems uruguay playing more mature football.
hope our only hope Kubo-kun will do something

youtube.com/watch?v=_ImqOoowsyo

you enter with the u-19 uefa championship you played last year, so this year yours players are u-20
we enter with the u-20 conmebol championship that we played this year, so our players are still u-20
probably the same for other continents, is a schedule thing so you can play with u-20 players in the u-20 WC.

kubo seems quite fragile, until now every attempt of him has ended in him loosing the ball. You need to give him time to get used to a more physical defense or play him only against a weaker opposition.

entra el plancha Ardaiz

goool
2-0

Pura Vida 1-1 Portugal ended

Japs were good, we were lucky many times

yep and our counterattack sucked

Our niggers will win this.

Was it the Chilean anthem again

Uruguay were just too hard to break, our boys need to learn something from this, was fun to watch though

Japan thought they were in an anime, that Kubo kid was destroyed tactically and physically during the entire game but they kept him in. He couldn't do anything.

This is not captain tsubasa

>U20 football

don´t worry Confederations Cup begins soon so you can watch Chile

haha true

>my team is out so I never cared lol

Brazil should've been in the world cup, they make threads more fun.

>fuck up

they do it on purpose, don't kid yourself. Players should break formation when it happens, it's a disrespect

>reading korean and japanese youtube comments in uruguay videos
>they say our players are older than 20 and that we register them years after birth

we africa now

well is it true or just butthurt from a couple of nations of manlets?

What do you think?

They look like little girls

I don't know pham, didn't watch, just now stumbled upon this thread

Not true. Ecuador and Peru had made this ocasionally in south american tournaments.
On the other hand, almost every single u20 player is married with 1 or 2 kids, maybe even divorced so I really can´t blame the japs.

It's impossible to do it in Uruguay, there's a clinic in every town and everyone gives birth at the hospital.
>very single u20 player is married with 1 or 2 kids, maybe even divorced
Well that's good for our birthrates since they're low

*juve

Cheer for us tomorrow pls. We need meme magic to stop those 30 year old Senegalese players.

>us
ok buddy, which number is your jersey?

Luckily Zelalem is kill so we can replace him with someone competent

>the same anthem played instead of Uruguay's just like in the Copa América Centenario
What did FIFA mean by this?

The number of dicks up your ass, you fucking bully

>South Korea 2-1 Argentina

the fucking state of our u20

Korea are good, they have 2 Barcelona players (both scored against us)

Losing 3-0 to England is more embarrasing

If only we had our full european u20 A team. Oh well. I hear Sargent is going to Bremen after this tournament so hopefully more european clubs notice our mls based players.

they reked >us too 1 week before the WC in a friendly

i think they'll be winning the whole thing

Wtf we have 3 guys at Schalke with one of them getting their league debut just last week, Pulisic at Dortmund, Perez at Fiorentina, some guys in La liga club reserves, yet none of them other than Carter Vickers are on our u20 squad??? What in the fuck is our federation thinking?? This could have been a good opportunity to showcase our youth talent and go deep into the tournament as a statement yet we send in some shitty B squad of players?

it's not a US soccer federation thing, it's a club thing. most of the u20s from every nation playing in Europe arent in this tournament. european players only play in tournaments while in off season or on international break. unless the club says you can go of course, which means they don't really give a shit about you and that's a bad sign.

Pochettino let CV go to the tournament and he rates him enough to keep him om the squad. He will probably go out on loan though next season.

if Spurs really rated him he wouldn't be there. clubs and federations are already at odds with each other over senior team international duty. U-whatever tournaments are out of the question.

the mls is different. players routinely leave their mls club teams to for international duty if something is at stake.

They do rate him though. He is literally a squad player and Pochettino wants him to go on loan next season. If they didn't care, they'd just offload him like they did to Yedlin who they deemed not ready for Premier league football.

Remember how much of a fuss Liverpool made over Matip and Mane going to the Cup of Nations? That's caring.
Letting a U-20 player who doesn't ever start go play in fucking Korea? That's not caring.

Those two are integral players for Liverpool. CV is just a prospect but one of the best ones from the Spurs academy. They probably want him to get some playing time before the preseason starts. Not every club is firmly against international duty. Plus hardly anyone gets injured in a u20 tournament anyway.

There's a huge gap between "top" prospects and 1st team players.

No, but there is a difference in playing time and experience.

I'm with you, even Dabman went to a U-20 WC when he was already starter for Juventus

>France vs Vietnam
7-1

>Ecuador vs Saudi
2-2

>Honduras vs New zealand
3-0

>Senegal vs USA
2-4

early refball by france

How can we hold for another 75 mins?

Diving faggot

Your whole question of why the US doesn't have more of their top players in the U20 tournament is answered by the fact that European clubs don't let their top players play in this tournament. Thats why CV is there and Pulisic is not. It's not a US Soccer Federation decision. The fact that Cameron Carter Vickers, a player by your own admission going out on loan, is there is just proof of that fact.

hope argentina gets knocked out already

this dumb meme cup made my club lose the championship

>new zealand is up 2-0 at halftime
what

Have a feeling were gonna choke away a goal late

Fuck all of those semi-Americans

mobile.twitter.com/SLSGusdaMO/status/86774410871404544
Who can stop us?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA