SO WE WUZN'T KANGZ N SHIEET?
twitter.com/WellDone_Que/status/738567995669110785

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSbYmQwJ6tg
pupsocial.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the Ptolemaic dynasty
Also
>Implying that every single nignog that other nignogs enslaved to sell to America were all taken from Egypt, were all related to the Pharaoh, and all lived to have children
>Implying even a single, distant relative of an Egyptian Pharaoh was taken into slavery
>"b-but we iz blak a-an dey wuz blak an sheeit ;_________;"

U hwat m8

so yall know yall wasn't KANGZ then right?

What are clothes?

Makes you think... Hm......

WE

>whites are all guilty of slavery
>but dem Egyptians wuz black

>one person
>"according to blacks"
Oy vey goyim, get an education.

You should all check out the twitter responses - Never in my life have I witnessed such coonery since my last trip to Sweden.

White people think they were Egyptians and gods and kings top kek

Ancient Egyptians weren't white but they weren't black either... I thought this was common knowledge.

I'm pretty certain this is the common consensus among the blacks in your country, hence the 7000+ retweets.

>niggers

but blacks can't stay in the sun indefinitely either

>implying niggers go to school

Guess we didn't colonise the entire continent of Africa. Or India. Or Australia. The Sun is white man kryptonite to which we have no defence.

Egyptians were mexicans.

The one thing Muslims did better than whites is how they dealt with black slaves.

What exactly spurred on this belief in niggers that their ancestors hailed from Egypt? Did some black leader from back in the day say that and they just went with it or something? Egyptians weren't black nor white.

Lol nice

Pharos didn't spend all day in the sun though

wtf is wrong with americans blacks? they aren't like this here.

Egyptians invented slavery = blacks were first slavers?

So black slavery is karma.

Anyone have the pic of Hiro next to the pharaoh statue?

>Did some black leader from back in the day say that and they just went with it or something?

pretty much. they have black leaders that say they are jews too.

>filename

Egyptians weren't Tyrone from Detroit, Egyptians were Hassan at Kebabhouse

Maybe your welfares are too low, so they don't have time to "think"

clearly they are black, just lighter now as a result of fading over time

There's a conspiracy theory among blacks that the Egyptian royalty were black and that the evil white oppressors have whitewashed history.

I thought they were even worse?

youtube.com/watch?v=GSbYmQwJ6tg

Egyptians wuz like:

>"get off my lawn nyggers"

The only blacks in Egypt were slaves because the lack of resources made them easier to control because they were essentially nomads without a government.

Also you wonder why when you learn about the Middle East you learn about Egypt and Morocco etc despite them being in Africa but you learn about sub Saharan Africa in a different part of the course (if you even learn about it at all).

Cultural Marxism my friend

So you're telling me Africans enslaved the Jews and made them build pyramids? Time for reparations if you ask me.

Everywhere but Northern Africa had little to no record keeping so there's nothing to learn from

The fact that they dont have ANY good history at all, they all decided to steal (right?) another peoples history, and make their own.

They found out that Egypt is in Africa, nigger logic did the rest

to niggers,not black = white

This sort of thing always makes me laugh because TO THIS DAY people of North African descent are categorized as "white" by the census bureau.

> den ethiopes

LMAO. Anyone posted this to some we wuz's twitter feed?

Let's assume just for the sake of argument the Egyptians not only were black, but were the same group of blacks as today's blacks in America.

Who gives a shit? What is their point?

there are mixed mutts not blacks
pure blacks>mixed nignogs here
a black person never did anything bad to me in my life but these damn mutts are another story...they are like the only worst things of all the races they are mixed with

How blacks crossed the desert?

>Sahara size - 9 400 000 km2
>USA size - 9 857 000 km2

Fuck, I hate niggers so much

>you know that actor is Egyptian right?

Who cares?

really does make ya think tho

The voice of Kangz cant be silenced wite boi

WE

HOL UP

>at work with some asian guy
>he starts asking me about black egypt because he think I have a large knowledge of history
>mfw these memes are spreading into real life and people are taking them seriously

Hello my melanin enriched friend. How does it feel to be a kang?

They get to have a cultural identity besides slavery

Redpill me on this, please. How do Muslims treat blacks or black slaves? You are implying they were or are treated like shit, right? I'm don't know shit about slavery.

They wore rags and used tanning oil. Because humans use tools.

What do you think the blacks in the US are? They are all mixed.

egyptians invented sun screen

feelsgoodman.jpg

Tolerance van is coming Sven

Why?

Have the pyramids started flying yet, or is the prophecy of Prince Jamal Dinunuffin of Detroit yet to be fulfilled?

all this dindus ive seen dont look mixed, if they are mixed they ate more than 80% black

I used to try and defend nignogs (ones in UK are no where near as bad as America) but damn they piss me off with the whole 'YALL WHITE HAHHAHA WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET WAIT HOL UP WE AINT BEIN RACIST TO YALL WHITEYS SMACK LIPS'

But there were nigger kingdoms in Africa. Axum, Ghana, Mali, Benin.

Pretty much this. The only legacy and history blacks, particularly American blacks have, is that they were slaves.

Take us Scandinavians for example. We're a pretty pathetic people now, but at least we have the WE WUZ VIKINGZ N VIQUEENS N SHIIIEEET to fall back on.

The main point is that they can say they were once civilized in the past but evil white people turned them into niggers. It is yet another way they try to absolve themselves from self responsibility.

I-I didn't post them, please don't send them, Uncle America, I really didn't

POL HAS BEEN IRREVOCABLY BTFO

ITS OVER

Why don't they just look up the fucking DNA evidence? Modern Egyptians and ancient Egyptians are very similar, the conquerors only destroyed Egyptian culture, as most conquerers did, there was no significant change in the actual DNA makeup of the wider population

Southern Euros are closer to Egyptians than Sub-Saharan Africans

Once we're 100% black the pyramids will fly

#realblackhistory

How come niggers think that saying "Egypt wasn't populated by Sub-Saharans" means "Egypt was white"?

>the only colors for race are black and white
WEW

Because their entire world view and how they approach every single problem in their life is "black people vs. white people."

Why do blacks only like memes with black people in them? : /

Nice flag

They were more or less Middle Eastern.

The negroids were living in huts down south ooga boogaing.

we wuz kalmar union is pretty good too

so is we wuz H.C Andersen and various scientists and theologs.

Egyptians were of the Egyptian Race. not black not european. here's a site for you to join OP:

>pupsocial.com/

Are niggers original homo sapiens? We are mixed with others.

Sum1 with a fake acct should post this on the replies. Will totally trigger them

White people never claimed we were. It was arab/middle eastern people there. Just like it's today

Already been done m8

We're outside, don't try to run

>semite
>caucasian
Fuck off

Ancient Egyptians probably looked a lot like modern copts, pic related.

Not euro-pale but certainly not black either.

Someone trigger a WE WUZ's twitter lol

Semites are caucasoid, retard.

Like Mexicans. Mexicans wuz kangz.

Nobody thinks Egyptians were white lmao. They just weren't niggers.

link

/thread

HAH, that's my house, good thing I'm posting from my cuckshed!

Why your flag look like Super Mario 2?

I've always thought that "out of Africa" was some plot to make people feel attached to these monsters that are nothing like us. It can't possible be true

>blacks actually built the pyramids as slaves

They're half right but they still wuznt kangz.