Caturday

Caturday

Other urls found in this thread:

borealiscats.com/borealis-myth_and_legend.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been pissed for ten minutes because the new fags don't respect Caturday any longer.. I was on the verge of making my own thread!

Did someone say Caturday???

9/10 I'd chow

Fixing /b one thread at a time

CATURDAY!!!!

Purdy kitty

This is at least 10 yrs old and I still kek

Lazy cats

Pingcat

Cat vs brat

kek/10

y'all gay. don't even own cats. get of my b
newfags
this guy gets it

>mfw im trying to save this shit thread

because i believe in caturday

Here's my floofy cat, Paddington. He is not a great cat, but he is adequate. He never ever purrs, and he doesn't sit in your lap. He tolerates being held (mostly, sometimes he grumbles a little).

Fuck you OP

I'll help.

Sometimes he sneaks into the upstairs bathroom and hangs out in the sink.

Here

That is the cutest fucking thing I've seen in awhile.

he looks wise

That's completely a trick. He is dumb. He's pretty, but he's dumb. The grey fur makes him look older than he is. He's only about 2 years old.

That's exactly how this guy here is. Scout is a good flood but he doesn't like a lot of touchey feeley shit

This guy lifts weights.

There's something weird about cat owners, they don't seem to want to train their cats or socialize them. I've met exactly one asshole dog in my entire life out of maybe three dozen, but a quarter of the cats I've met flat out dislike anyone that is not their owner. Doesn't matter how little or how much attention you give them, or how friendly you are.

Yeah you really fit in here. Keep up everything you are about.

cute cats

Dogs are objectively smarter than cats. Their brains are more developed. Some cats can be trained a little, but nowhere near the level of most dogs.

That said, my parents have a Cocker mix that is completely fucking stupid. They've been trying to teach her to push the door shut after going out and she just cannot figure out what they're telling her. Push the door, stupid. Just push the door. It practically slams itself.

Your post made me laugh.

floof
looks like mine
it fits
buff
ok i looked at the dead cat. so i dissect things all the time. you're still just a little dick faggot. sorry.

I live in a small town, there is a large hill on the edge of town with a housing estate a the bottom of it. I go shooting my shotgun on that hill regularly.
A lot of cats from that housing estate roam around that hill, I shoot them all on sight. I have killed somewhere around 20 cats over the years. Fuck 'em, fucking cat pricks.

cool story. did you marry your first cousin or your other first cousin?

It's not just a lack of training, their owners don't even bring the kittens to be around other kittens or humans. It's bizarre. No wonder your cat ended up an asshole. Six people I knew moved in together with a total of three adult cats and they never stopped fucking with each other.

I have another cat though, and they get along really well. They play together all the time.

I never have other people to my house because my wife has been sick and gets exhausted by being around people besides me, so I haven't had chances to have Paddington socialize outside of us. He's fine the way he is: He's just not wonderful.

eat a bullet faggot

The real measure will be taken when your cat is around cats that don't live with you, and around people who don't live with you. Otherwise you just don't know. And you really ought to socialize it when it's a kitten, not full grown. As it is, you're counting on luck.

Welp, I guess I'm just a bad cat owner. Better put him to sleep and start over.

This cat and me get along.

>"Eat your food, Tina!
> Why won't you eat your food?
> Eat your food!
> Gosh!"

that looks like a nice cat

Looks exactly like my Qwerty.
Norwegian Forest Cat?
Norsk Skogkatt?

borealiscats.com/borealis-myth_and_legend.asp

black cats = best cats

No clue.

This is my cat Garfield. He's really puffy and friendly.

Norwegian forests for the win, especially dumb ones

Ayyy, way to defend yourself by exaggerating my stance to make me sound cruel. You do have a shortcoming as a pet owner. Let's leave it at that.

Nice set

Woah!
Wow!
Ooof!
Thats rough!
Thank you for saving and storing that mage for timesike these!
Super (double) thumbs up to you bro x

Fake and gay

Cool.

Yeah.
Mine's semi-retarded, I think.
He was separated from Mamma as a kitten during a lightning strike next to my house and was howling for days. Found him living in a PVC pipe at the neighbor's house (they were gone on vacation). He can climb trees like nobody's business (like all the stories say about the Norwegians -- up and down / back and forth) but can't hunt for shit. He's caught a mouse or two and tries for birds and gophers but comes up short. I think he got scrambled in the head by an early age.

Our older cat semi-attempted to train this guy but it didn't really work out.

based cat

My Cat

cat/10

Seriously, those eyes and that background.
Is this for real?

Cap'n. Cap'n.

>lives in small town
>shoots cats for fun in vacant lot

I'd call you a fag but I honestly just feel bad for your life.

Yes sir, pic taken a couple of years back

but if they cross your path?
that ain't good man

Hullo Gerfeild

The Gummo movie.
Retarded kids are retarded kids.

Well played.
That is an amazing photograph.
You should be proud.

The Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
or Through the Looking Glass
or whatever that story was

>...or lots of The Cure songs

either way, totally high on "catnip"

Thanks!

It's Saturday, which means that OP is off school for the weekend.

Nigga do you live in the Highlands in Scotland? Looks like my cat Mia who we have to give away.

Yeah, seriously.
That is calendar-quality professional stuff.

Or greeting card stuff. also just random cat pic, 'cuz

Fell 12 Stories

Actually just looked at my original shot and EXIF says May 2013, so further back than I thought. The red in the background is Japanese Acer tree

Well, Paddington is a name originated from around Surrey so you may have something, there... although a bit a ways away. But I've heard of cats traveling way farther distances.
Like hanging on underneath cars and shit.