Whites are the most empathetic race

Whites are the most empathetic race.

>Genes are everything.
>Some animals form packs while others are solitary by nature.
>Thus, some animals are more gregarious than others, more empathetic than others.
>Genes clearly play a role in an individual's capacity for empathy.
>Individuals who suffer from a physical neurological defect can experience a reduced capacity for empathy.
>Capacity for empathy is tied to sufficient brain development and genetics.

So then, I propose that whites have the highest capacity for empathy.

This is entirely consistent with reality. Whites are the most charitable and are often the most concerned for suffering peoples.

>also barbarian hate thread
>post China rekt vids
>post Black chimp outs
>post Islamic terror

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkwewTlxS9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugh, not another retard thread. Can we get some variety on Sup Forums? After I finish jerking off to traps, it's just a bunch of unfunny retard threads.

>whites are the most empathetic
>lacks empathy for nonwhites

You invalidated your own point retard

Where do you see him lack empathy for nonwhites?

It’s called intuition bud

Ah, yes. The indignant, offended question response. Truly the hallmark of the entitled whiteboi with a brain the size of a pencil eraser.

No he thinks he can feign autism by pretending that he can’t hear the dog whistle

>unless he says this exact sequence of words then there is NO evidence
>there is nothing to interpret beyond the surface layer of a person words
>I’m mentally incapable of reading between the lines

In reality, he knows exactly what he’s doing, he’s just trying to feign ignorance. But it makes it look like genuine aspergers

I'm white, but fuck you. There is no relationship between the group of nucleotides that determine how much melanin is stored in the skin and those that encode for the prefrontal cortex's size and/or shape.
Any relationship between having white skin and being more empathetic would be entirely based on socioeconomics and the effects of constantly being told that you are "less empathetic" than another race.

damn it, I fell for the bait. Fuck it, it was worth it

Science prove otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=mkwewTlxS9k

This time may or may not be bait. But there are enough uneducated people out there that genuinely believe this shit. Literal cavemen who managed to make it through 5000 years of civilization and learn nothing.

Please just promise me that when the race war does eventually start that you’ll have been practicing your shooting so that we can eradicate these genes from the gene pool?

So you’re telling me that whites are inferior to Asians? We should just start genociding white people for being genetically inferior to Asians ? Like they have white skin but still aren’t even able to get an education? Whats their excuse for fucks sake

actully, a tard stories thread sounds pretty appealing right now

No, you brainlet. There is no such thing as a "white nation" anymore. All "white nations" have significant populations of other races. The most racially homogeneous nations, and those with the highest concentrations of Whites and Asians also have the highest average IQ.

Based on this data, you cannot make a case against Asians and Whites. However, there are many nations which have a very high racial homogeneity and very low average IQ, and all of those nations are located in Africa, so you could make a case against Africans.

>not that any of this matters because IQ is a piss-poor metric to begin with.

When comparing races, it's useful to be able to control as many variables as possible. For example, one could complain that the argument is invalid because the "real problem" is the underdevelopment of the societies in Africa, and that they don't have adequate food, medicine, education, etc. Fine, that's a valid argument. But if that is the problem, then why do those of African descent who were born and raised in first-world countries (Europe, USA, etc.) still have lower average IQs, still have higher rates of violence, etc.?

The difference between Asians and whites are small compare to between lighter skin and darker skin.

>whites and Asians

You mean just Asians. Asians are the master race, by your own IQ metric. White extermination when? Clearly Asians are gods chosen race, all non Asians should be eradicated. Asians have big brains. Blacks have big dicks. Whites have big ego.

So whites are genetically inferior to Asians, is what you are saying?

I'm not white

FWIW, I'm not white but I do acknowledge that white people (Westerners) are the only people in history to abolish slavery with any success. In just about every other country, and or people, with the exception of Japan and South Korea, very Western influenced countries, slavery has never ended and in fact increased. Arguably Arabs invented slavery, they definitely invented the slave trade. Asians and Africans have been enslaving their own throughout most of their known history to current day. So, there's something to what you're saying, at least in this regard.

Oh in that case you’re just fine then! Have a nice day shitposting on Sup Forums, fellow nonwhite!

Calm down, Rabbi.

Asians have the unfair advantage of homogeneous societies, even in non-Asian countries they stay within their own circles. If Whites had the same advantage their scores and IQ would be higher as well.

Because the only difference between the races is skin tone.

This isn't a shitpost. Its consistent with the data.

The only race being constantly told that they are less empathetic than other races are whites.

This user knows what he's talking about.

I dont know if I would argue that the arabs invented slavery, but they still participate in it. You can literally buy a nigger at Libyan slave markets for 400$

Sounds like a white boi making excuses for himself. Just accept that you will never be as advanced as Asian societies. It’s not your fault bud, it’s just in your genes

>not realizing your excuses are the exact same excuses made by African countries LMAO

I really needed a self esteem boost.. I got 1930 on my SAT and never studied. tfw

>same excuses made by African countries

Actually no, they can't make that excuse. Because they actually do have homogeneous societies, and they're still shit.

They definitely have the oldest record of doing so known, dating back to Ancient Mesopotamia. Of course I'm talking pre-Islam. And there's matter of lineage, but this purpose Arab will do.

That’s not the point. The point is that you are making excuses in the first place. If whites were the superior race, they would not need excuses for why they aren’t the superior race.

>Africans be like “muh poverty”
>whites be like “muh homogeneity”

Different sides of the same racially inferior coin. Asians don’t need to make excuses white boy. They’re just superior by the numbers. But go ahead and keep making excuses for yourself pal, we all know that’s pathway to self awareness

I'm not making excuses, I'm explaining why inaccurate data allows you to feel justified in spreading lies, you fuckwit.

>I’m not making excuses
>makes an excuse

Cmon guy at least read what you write before you post

Some Asians by far have the most modern day slaves. India alone has an estimated 18 million modern day slaves, and they smell like hell and shit in the streets. They also have a terrible child sex trade, and of course, most the of slaves are women and children. In my view, there is nothing superior about that.

White people dont do any of those at all. You’re right

Indians are dark skin, they have lower intelligence than those light skin asian.

I was not talking about white people and you know this. No need for smoke screens. I know a small fraction do, but how does that compare in any way? It just doesn't by any metric.

Relax, I'm not attacking you. It's just the facts. Believe it or not, you're only an individual, not a collective.