ITT: actually-their-best-core

ITT: actually-their-best-core

their least terrible?

that's not STGSTV

not their best it's gud tho, get high as fuck and listen to it in pitch black darkness--then also listen to danse

Spirit, Feels, and MPP are their masterpieces though and are way more focused than the HCTI era where they were just schlepping around NYC high as fuck

I'd say this is more interesting than Meet the Residents or Not Available, I mean, they're great too but this is just unbelievably good.

haha dudes u got im

how can one user be this wrong?

Listened to this when I was really tired one time. Felt like I was inside this album during my dream. Had like dinosaur eggs and tribes and nature shit.

the only way to appreciate hcti is by listening to it right as you're going to sleep desu

for some reason I can't get into infant dressing table or two sails so i didn't like this one much. loved every other album pre-painting with

imagine wearing a neu shirt to your album cover shoot. this band sucks.

Of all their albums (and I've heard them all), this is their most diverse in sound but consistent in quality.

This is the ultimate contrarian response.

Like, I get why you said this, but c'mon.

GITP is extremely underrated, but definitely not as good as Not Available.

NEVERMIND THE SOFT CELL SHIT

user you were supposed to be more contrarian

No

that's the dumbest fuckin complaint I've heard in a while

Truu

No way fag

Best album in the genre

another one

that album is just flat out fucking trash. The video game sounds are unlistenable

Sure

pleb

>being so contrarian that you deny that the popular album couldn't possibly be their best

everyone better shut the fuck up, the "sure" guy is here

YALL DUMB

Aw man ya got me

Only real answer in this thread. this is unironically the album of the decade

>not considering nonagon infinity godtier

That and pic related

Ehhhh i guess. I still like The Pod more.

I fell asleep to it, it's that dull

The redpill Sup Forums refuses to swallow

seems like Ege Bamyasi is no one elses favorite Can album and it makes me sad
nah. Spirit will always be their best. Sung Tongs is a close second.
This and Not Available are amazing. I prefer Not Available but I totally understand why you dig GITP more. I've never heard an album tell a story quite like it.
yup
good taste
yup
good taste
Amazing album, but it's just contrarian to say it's better than ITAOTS. Ferris Wheel on Fire is pretty much just as good as OAI. Both have amazing songs but aren't as cohesive and well-written as ITAOTS.
with that being said, Pree-sisters is incredible and might be they're best song.
This and The Seer are my favorites. they're both albums you really have to be in the mood for but if you are its transcendent. Not a lot of music similar to either album
I do have a lot of respect for the burning world and children of god though, they're awesome albums in their own right. never got into filth as much
nah, it's In Utero
nah, it's niggas on the moon

fuck off contrarian

am i not entitled to my opinion, user? :(

Pleb

This album gets so much shit here, but it's legit better than TDAG.

I think Daisy is their best

I can see that, although as a fan of their first three albums, there's something about it I don't really like.

No way Avery Island is "less cohesive." OK so maybe there is one dud track on it, but the world it creates feels a lot fuller and more relatable than the incoherent mess of emotions and imagery on Aeroplane (which is beautiful nonetheless)

Also your pick is wrong

this post is the dumbest fuckin complaint ive heard in a while

>actually-their-best-core

future days is a popular opinion, Monster Movie is actually their best

don't get me wrong, future days is good and all. Bel Air is an incredible song. I just like Ege bamyasi more.
Also I'm not sure I agree with you. I think the chaos and "incoherent mess" in itaots is intentional and part of the albums charm.
I like Ferris Wheel on Fire just as much as OAI, which is a lot. It's just neither of them match the amount of great songwriting, lyricism, and instrumental parts on itaots

sure

nah

who cares