America

>America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

inhale

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/07/26/zero-for-hero-judge-snubs-man-hurt-stopping-butcher-of-brighton-beach/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
wearechange.org/private-prisoners-new-slaves-usa/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
snopes.com/democrat-shooters-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maga

Every American will soon carry a gun around...gta motherfuckers!

Trump was right before, and he’s right now. Must be weird to live in your fucked up timeline.

Doesn't mean he wants to, even if he has to.

Check, m8.

I don't believe he ever said that teachers should be armed. He wantrd a plan to pay teachers bonuses if they received firearm training. There are many reasons why this could be beneficial even if teachers did not bring guns into school. Can you tell the difference between a .22 and a .45? I can, amd I know that the latter is far more lethal, that the first is stlll deadly and can be mistaken for the sound of firecrackers. Because I own a gun and am trained to use it.

This is what people on the left and right both do, gut the media has a libetal bias, so we see it more on the left...they don't pay attention to what was said, just hear what they want to hear with their ore-formed opinion of why it wont work.

slit your own throat seppo ;)

No thanks. Also, in b4 "That's not an argument."

>Every American will soon carry a gun around...gta motherfuckers!
Implying they already do not...
F Y L and your couch.

Why are north americans so retarded?

The hamster wheeling around this man is fucking legendary.

There are more guns than people in the US. Confiscating is impossible and banning sales now won't stop tragedies for at least several decades. Assault rifles have been banned for a long time. And people evade those bans. Of anyone things laws will stop school shootings, explain how without using a fountry that already had different laws.

Because we are smarter than most people. You think the average person on this planet is Einstein? The average person makes Forrest Gump *look like* Einstein...

> I know that the latter is far more lethal
Please post this in /k/

Protip
Your cawadooty "guns" don't count.

Easy.

Make ammo 100.00 a round by raising taxes, tax powder, tax primers, tax reloaders, tax parts and gear for reloaders.

The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters

>has to

>mfw Amerifats genuinely believe that instead of banning their precious GURNZ they would rather arm teachers

Oh

mag-ha!

"Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection."
- Judge Margaret Chan
Boring publication:
nypost.com/2013/07/26/zero-for-hero-judge-snubs-man-hurt-stopping-butcher-of-brighton-beach/
Fun video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
The sole purpose of the police is to capture employees to build us cheap cellphones and laptops in private prison factories.
It is not their duty or obligation to protect anybody.
wearechange.org/private-prisoners-new-slaves-usa/

Our guns are our given right to own to keep the govt from taking our guns that are our given right to keep that from happening.

Unless the govt uses you know, tanks, drones, JDAMS, Hellfires, FAEs and BRRRRRRT to take them.

Ok. Then I make my own ammo and evade taxes. Would you like your answer with a heaping side of armed rebellion?

We have freedom in this country. It comes at a price. Fast food kills more people than guns, but chicken tendies are delicious. Should *they* be banned? In b4 Bloombergfagging.

who's calling for a ban and/or confiscation on all guns? If the first thing that comes to your mind is something stupidly vague like "liberals" kill yourself.

also
Ban foreign ammo can/materials imports, make it a federal class 1 felony, but you can still own any amount of guns

>oh yeah, well look at this red herring and ignore the actual discussion!
>I'm actually this stupid!

The logical thing to do is wire laser tag sensors straight into the brains of every american from birth. Ban guns and issue everyone with a laser gun. This way you yanks can keep on shooting each other without any of those pesky consequences you're having so much trouble with. Just a swift 30s 'knockout' or something. Get back to me yeh?

whats scary is that you would rather ban guns than arm teachers. What the hell is wrong with you?

>I'm smart because i'm dumb
No wonder why you are fucking retards

You are right that this comes across as a strawman, but I think you missed the point I was trying to make: new laws effect new sales and prior sales will be a problem even if outlawed. I see people on the left screaming "something needs to be done!" Has this ever worked before? When will we as a nation accept that shit happens?

Then every gun owner becomes a felon and no longer has anything left to legally lose. Enjoy your terrorism.

I never denied that. I just said that the rest of the world was dumber. Your lack of reading comprehension kind of proves my point, no?

Writing at a 9th grade level is so often the downfall of anons who subscribe to your viewpoint. It makes you easy to spot

Heres an idea. How about you fucked up homosexual supporters who think there are 100 different genders stop fucking shooting up schools? Your generation is fucked in the head from all your liberal ideas. This is what happens. There was hardly any school shootings when i went to school but then again people believed in god and loved america.

How can you understand anything through all that euphoria?bIt boggles my American retarded brain.

Cops and armed security were there but were too chicken shit to go inside without additional back up. 4 armed guys wasn't enough. Guess it will have to be guarded by an entire platoon.
Liberal teachers will have a hissy fit.
Libtard patents will have a bossy fit.

I like that he's not taking guns, but this is clearly silly.

I still say, require the schools to obtain expensive shooter insurance. When the schools cry that they can't afford it. Make them close. Since I'll have 3 grand back in my pocket (no more school tax) I can home school my kids and be responsible for their safety. Since the school, police, and FBI can't seem to! Taxes are supposed to be for services. In this case money is collected, but no safety services are being provided. This is called theft.

You are genuinely retarded. Even if you can make your own ammo, which I highly doubt you can, it would still stop the majority of ppl who have access to guns but can make their own ammo.

That freedom comes at a price argument is bullshit and you know it. There are people all over the world that have as much freedom as Amerifats and dont see the need to blow each other away to get it

Get shot amerifats, no one cares

You like guns that's fine, keep purging yourselves

We protect every politician with guns. Celebrities are protected with guns. Federal buildings are protected with guns. Hell, even money is protected with guns. The only things not protected with guns are kids. Why?

Keep in mind only a TINY % of the US still believes anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. He's a liar and any critical thinker can plainly see that.

All school shooters turn out out to be right wing wack jobs tf?

You care asshole. You fucking follow america. I'll prove it. Whatever country you are in has recently had a hanging attitude towards gay marriage. America started that and your stupid little country followed suit after us. Suk our american cocks.

I never said I wasn't retarded. In fact, I admitted to as much.

The fact that you dont know that a lot of people already do make their own ammo shows that you know less than me, a retard. Congrats, you are beneath an admitted retard. It's jello for you at every meal, because we don't want you to injure yourself while eating.

>> keep purging yourselves

That is what its going to come down to.

A lot of people. But you still haven't come up with a feasible and reasonable method of gun control.

I pray this is a troll cause if not this person has extremely low IQ

So Trump's solution to gun violence is more guns. Brilliant! That's like fighting a house fire with more fire!

keep in mind that you do not speak for the majority of americans so dont pretend to know how we feel about trump

Jesus how gay are you

sure kid

Well, very few liberals own guns. I'm liberal and I own a .22. You can't do that much damage with a .22, even if you can kill someone.

Give examples of all these lies...
He was right about wiretapping, tax cuts, Russia, and more

Nope. Try again, retard. Cruz is a registered Democrat.

Uh I actually DO speak for the majority of Americans. If you truly believe Trump's ideals represent more than about 15% of our country you're living in an environment of groupthink and tribalism. Get out and read a little and learn that our country is in fact a melting pot and Trump followers are alone.

This is patently false. Columbine shooters were high schoolers for fucks sake.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

>this is what republitards actually believe

Right about Russia? the fuck? He demanded it was a nothing burger repeatedly. gtfo

Dum dum

Wait wait is this last week's list?

>Your lack of reading comprehension kind of proves my point, no?

No, because i understood your point: north americans are fucking retards.
Now, you didn't realize that i understood your point, therefore you are a retard and i am not. I'm not north american, so your statement "the rest of the world is dumber" is false.

Good day sir.

>this is what republitards actually believe
What's wrong with this image?

And it turned out there was no collusion with his campaign. It was all with the Left. Do you keep your head in the sand?

But that’s false. Neither Columbine shooter was 18, the Virginia tech shooter wasn’t a citizen, the Aurora shooter wasn’t registered to vote. That last one is Jim Carrey.

Being this retarded

I'm not sure there is a "gay" scale. So asking "how gay are you?" In not sure if you're expecting a number (1-10) or an adverb.
Kek

What the fuck did I just read?

That's fake you retard. Just like most left wing news

>why those have $0!!?

It's ok I got my answer

Investigation isn't done yet. You must be a Russian bot/troll cause if you believe what you're saying you're an idiot.

READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Hollywood shooter is clearly the Jim Carrey.

That was his instagram profile image. Use the way back machine and see for yourself.

Bless

>the parkland shooter was a trump supporter you fucking retard

Hey, I'm not supposed to understand your point. I'm retarded, remember? Why are you gloating for being smarter than a retard? It's not an accomplishment unless you are like uber-retarded. Wait a second...

Well Im glad you admitted to being a retard cause your reading comprehension painfully gives you away. I never said a lot of ppl didn't make their own ammo, I said the majority ppl don't, hence the multi billion dollar firearms industry.

If you're going to try defending your logically flawed point of view at least know what it is your supposed to be defending yourself from. But I guess common sense isn't your cup of tea ya?

>you
I don't have to. I don't care. Nice try at deflection, faggot. kys for your stupid answer of "a lot of people, hurr da durr I'M SO SMRT!"

true only eric was dylan was 17 and thus could not be registred

>Owning arms is somehow related to intelligence
below 65iq mutt detected

You missed a comma.

eric was 18 at least look at their wikipediapage before you start to spill your shit out onto the world

Gun owners are the biggest snowflake pussies on the planet. Hiding in their armed safe spaces cause they are afraid of everything.

You missed a chromosome

Well he wasn’t a voter. Who on that list was even a registered voter. Other than Jim

No. Most of us only have the 23 pairs. You’re special.

Well didn't I just fuckin' learn something!
Thanks user

*scurries off to Wikipedia to find pertinent factoid*

Me too

>A fierce 9% of eligible voters voted Trump in the primaries
>Most dismal approval ratings in history, struggling to stand ~40% on a good day even by FOX polls, you know, the ones actually biased toward him.
>the majority has spoken

now school shooters don't have to worry about where to get a gun.
American Logic is funny.

23 and me. It’s not hard to remember the number of chromosomes the average person has.

snopes.com/democrat-shooters-list/

all of that is irrelevant until he is electedout/reelected the majority has spoken and now it has to deal with its choice

>> the parkland shooter liked ice creme.

So if you like ice creme, you also will kill children at some point.

Fuckin' tards

You say 'average' like you're proud your kids all have 8 toes and purple eyes

The majority voted for Hillary. Over 51 percent.

So far this entire thread has shown me why both or even all sides can never come to a rational conclusion to a problem.

Lets take all the guns so everyone will be safe. 3rd world logic