So its been 4 months since I've been accepted for disability and let me tell you its been the best thing that has ever...

So its been 4 months since I've been accepted for disability and let me tell you its been the best thing that has ever happened to me, I'm making $1,250 a month for being diagnosed Schizotypal by a quack doc when I was tripping hard on mdma that sent me to the mental hospital, that shit turned out to be a saving grace as it labelled me having mental illness when I'm perfectly fine and capable of holding down a job, but working sucks so I'd rather collect free money and have all the free time to do whatever I want, if your stuck doing a job you don't like to make ends meet do what I did and you'll be living it on easy street :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Loc74TIoC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a vid of a faggot explaining the process further: youtube.com/watch?v=6Loc74TIoC0

I prefer a sense of purpose and accomplishment in my life, but thanks.

if that were anywhere near enough to live on i'd almost consider it

if your job is your only source of purpose and accomplishment in you life than you're already dead inside anyway

That ain't shit to live on unless you eat ramen or pb&j sandwhiches and do nothing but browse Sup Forums.

Wow that's pretty fucking gay.

Exactly what I was thinking. Living off that small amount actually forces you not to "live free" as you are actually pigeon holed into living a certain lifestyle because you can't afford anything.

Shitty food, shitty hobby (browsing Sup Forums), and no money to spend on anything will make your "fake" diagnosis into a real one.

I could never live like a fucking parasite/bottom feeder.

>Mfw. I get the same amount from the government because I go to school

weeb shit

lol at this guy thinking 1200 a month is alot of money

underage b&

Not op but it is quite alot where I live.

where?

Lithuania

hes prolly from canada and thats minimum wage money

Lol. I make more than that a paycheck. It's not livable wages.

>thats minimum wage money
It is 380 eur here

Sure I'd have to make compromise's with a basic income but shit I'm not complaining, I'm able to afford my own place, have a car and pay for food while going out once and while, long as I have my vidya games and my internet I'm set

of course youre not complaining. who would when you're getting money for free

but what you don't understand is that that's shit money. you're okay now since your needs are shit too but most adults need more than cheetos and vidya

An improved version, just for you

I make $100 more a month and I can hold down a job if I want. Try being a combat vet.

Thanks for your service. Unless you are isis

This philosophy was very prominent back when humans lived in much smaller and more isolated cultures, but it has been destroyed with the globalization of the species. For thousands of years, the things that you wanted to do were the same things that were required for your survival, nowadays your survival requires you to become a human engine part to justify resources being vested in you. Some asian cultures have adapted the philosophy to mean essentially that: your life is a human engine part, an ant in an ant colony if you will, and your purpose is to help the collective and die. If the collective has too many units already, you will not reproduce. Your job is your life, and your life is your job. There is nothing else: you live to serve, and this is the honorable way and the way it has always been.

see guys others are doing the same thing and getting by just fine, having more money doesn't mean your better off, its what you invest matters

It's your level of maintenance required. People who complain that they don't have enough money are the same people who are spending all their money on stuff that they don't need, like this guy: I manage 50 acres of land on $1,350 a month and don't work a single second for any of it.

who let the weaboo speak his mind, your shit is WEAK!

Yea, who let that weaboo tear down that weaboo philosophy?

Albrecht macht frei

Nice bait "anti-social welfare guy"

lol and you must be "feeling very butthurt person"