ITT the best album found this year

Doesn't matter what year this album came out just that you listened to it this year

fav song is Dives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W363-J_QLfE
youtu.be/y4iejM77tHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEENN LIGHTING STRIIIIIKKESSS

that album didn't come out this year retard, wrong album

I'm sayin post an album you just found this year I posted that album because I just listened to it this year

I started listening to The Residents a few years ago but I hadn't really listened to much past The Tunes of Two Cities and after returning this is definitely my favourite album of theirs that I've heard so far and one of my new favourites in general.

I would make fun of you but it seems that you are literally incapable of reading

I too only found it this year.
actually because of Antisocialites that some melon head liked better for some reason.

Listen to Not Available if you haven’t. It’s a really good one of their’s.

I already have. It was great but honestly I preferred most of their other albums I listened to.

kinoko teikoku demo tape is actually incredible, better than eureka

antisocialites is dogshit compared to s/t

I decided to go back and run through a few of the Sup Forums core albums I skipped when I started frequenting the board a few years back, dunno why I skipped this it’s great.

I put off listening to it for ages.

>I shouldn't have

This two

youtu.be/W363-J_QLfE

youtu.be/y4iejM77tHQ

Right!? That still doesn't sit right with me. Their self titled album is way better.

learn to read, you twit

pic related is better than i could have ever hoped

i revisited this on a whim earlier this year. a record i have loved for years, but haven't listened to in a while. first and third cds are really good.

anyway pic related.
everything i love about music on this record.
not sure how i had been unaware of it until this year.