/thread

/thread

Go ahead and ban them. It will just make people like me rich. I have a collection of guns and can't wait to mark them all up 8000 percent and sell them on the black market.

what about finger guns

All criminals should be banned.

You can’t /thread your own post you newfag cuckboy

what is banning going to do, other than create a massive black market?
do leftists even economics and human sociology?

You should be banned for /threading your own thread.

Ass clown

do what you'd like, OP, but humans are still going to find different ways of killing each other.

But here's the thing. Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

>But here's the thing. Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved

Wrong. Guns ARE the problem. Guns kill more people than trucks, knives, or any other weapon, even vehicles.

You obviously didn't read all of my post. I further explain about that later in my post.

Bait.

Whose the little cucked soyboy? You are.

>/thread
JEWBOY! IS THAT YOU, JEWBOY? WHAT IS IT WITH JEWS AND GUN GRABBING?

can we ban muslims before banning guns

>Guns kill more people than trucks, knives, or any other weapon, even vehicles.
Dumbfuck.

>ALL RIGHTS THAT IMPEDE ON THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS SHOULD BE BANNED

thats a terrible graph; there is no scope of timeframe is thaat in years or hours?

This graph doesn't say anything about the causes of death they mentioned. Connect the dots for me?

These might be bait.

We should ban murder, too.

All banners should be gunned...

if you think that rounding up 300+ million guns is feasible, then rounding up and deporting 10+ million criminal aliens should be a piece of cake.

wrongo bucko

Make drugs illegal, solve overdose and addiction problems easily.

Don't know why you people waste your breath and energy debating that guns should be banned. No amount of your furious posts on the subject will move the issue forward a single inch. Guns will not be banned, and if you were just being honest you'd admit that you don't really even give a shit. You just like debating. You like cheering for this team and calling the fans of the other team dumb, etc. Your only real interest in a gun ban is to make the fans of the other team mad. That's all.

with guns banned the comunist will come and they will take your home, ignorant faggot